PicMe Photobooth RI Reviews

PicMe Photobooth RI 6
PicMe Photobooth RI 7

Janet · Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent!!!!

They were on time. Great to work with.... I recommend them to 2 other people already.

Sent on 09/25/2019

PicMe Photobooth RI's reply:

Thanks for the referrals! That is the best compliment you can give me!
    I had so much fun at your daughters reception, you really helped her plan a beautiful evening :)
  • Richonna

Richonna Dennis · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!

The photo booth was the rave at my Wedding! Everyone loved the customer service as well as the plethora of props available by the vendor. She was very delightful and prompt with sending the digital copies of the photos. My husband and I really enjoyed receiving our own copy of every photo in our own personalized photo album where the guest signed next to their photo. We would highly recommend picme photo booth to everyone for all types of events.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    PicMe Photobooth RI 8
    PicMe Photobooth RI 9
    PicMe Photobooth RI 10
    PicMe Photobooth RI 11

PicMe Photobooth RI's reply:

Awe, I love the pictures! You're reception and family were so full of love! It was truly a beautiful afternoon, and I'm happy I got to be a part of it!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Onofrio · Married on 08/17/2019

A must have addition to your wedding!!

I made room in my budget for a photobooth and I am glad that I did. Sarah's photobooth was a hit. Having her photobooth, props, and overall amazing personality at my event was the cherry ontop! I was able to use a custom photo strip graphic, that included our hashtag. I opted for the online gallery and it was great to look back at everyone's funny and goofy moments during my wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2019
    PicMe Photobooth RI 12
    PicMe Photobooth RI 13
    PicMe Photobooth RI 14
    PicMe Photobooth RI 15
    PicMe Photobooth RI 16

PicMe Photobooth RI's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Kelsey! I'm so glad I got to be there and help capture the fun moments with your guests.

Angela B · Married on 04/20/2019

Loved this Photobooth!

PicMe Photobooth, I cannot recommend them enough! They completely customized the Photobooth to what I wanted my wedding to be. They went out of their way to make sure everything was setup early and that my guests were taking pictures in the booth. Both the kids and adults had so much fun with all of her amazing props. The picture quality was crystal clear and much better than other Photobooths that I have used. The guests loved that they could take home pictures that night to have a keepsake of our amazing wedding. She was super fast about putting our pictures online so we could relive the night again. Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 05/14/2019

PicMe Photobooth RI's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela! It was my pleasure :) Your wedding was beautiful and your family was so much fun! Best wishes for a happy marriage!

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Made the night so special!

My Husband and I are so glad we chose PicMe Photobooth! It really made made the night so much fun. Our guests young and old absolutely loved it. We decided to get one last minute and if you're contemplating it you should definitely do it! Sarah was amazing and went above and beyond to make our night special! She was kind, professional, timely and quick to respond. The photo booth itself was amazing and her props were great! Five Stars all the way around. I highly recommend PicMe Photobooth and have already to friends! If we ever do another photo booth for an event we will definitely use Sarah!

Sent on 05/13/2019

PicMe Photobooth RI's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for the kind words, I had so much fun at your reception, and I'm happy you let me be a part of your night!