funfotos2go

Rehoboth, MA View map Visit website

Nothing adds a little fun to the festivities like a photo booth! Funfotos2go provides photo booths, complete with props, to elevate the experience and provide fun souvenirs for all. Our photo booths can be used as long as needed, and come with props, customized strips, backgrounds and guest books. We offer digital only, enclosed, open concept and Mirror Me photo booths. Your friends will love posing for silly pictures, and every guest will take home a photo strip! Funfotos2go also provides friendly, fun attendants properly attired for the occasion to assist you in using our booths, so all you’ll have to do is enjoy the party. We will handle the rest. Call funfotos2go to book for your next event today!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$699

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$800

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What photo booth items are available?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Colby
    Colby L. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Experience!

Kathy and her team were wonderful to work with. Due to the pandemic, we changed our date 3 time and with each email Kathy responded with kind words and flexibility. The booking, picking out the type of booth and photo strip and taking the photos on the day were all incredibly easy and quick. The pictures came out great and Kathy even stayed a bit longer in order to capture last minute photos of the bride and groom! I highly recommend using their services for your wedding and/or event - its absolutely worth it! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and memories you gave us!

funfotos2go's reply:

Thank you Colby and Kevin! I am so happy you could have your wedding with all this going on. It was absolutely beautiful and I was honored to be there.
  • Karenna
    Karenna M. Married on 09/25/2021

Roaming photobooth at wedding

Kathy made the reception so much fun! She was recommended by a friend in the industry. She responded quickly and was very attentive when we needed her. She was organized and professional. I would highly recommend her! We choose the roaming photo booth option because of our space. At first people didn't know what she was holding, but when they figured it out they were crazy about taking photos. She had props, and she offered the printed photos and album. Guests could even sign the album which was fun. It great memories behind the screens and captured!

funfotos2go's reply:

Thank you Karenna! The roaming booth was definitely a great choice since your space was limited. Your guests did love the booth and you ended up with a great guestbook. Thank you for trusting in us!
  • Kenneth
    Kenneth C. Married on 08/07/2021

Fun Fotos lives up to its name!

My husband and I met Kathy when we did our meal tasting. We got to talking about her system and she was so friendly- I got her card and took a note to book her. She waited 3 long grueling postponements with us. We corresponded shortly before about designs which when it came down to it she had designed a lovely strip in the vein of our theme. The guests I could tell were having a blast at the photobooth station. Kathy and her attendant were so helpful and considerate to all of the guests. The guest book that was created was so lovely and all of the messages even in our theme colors. Thank you Kathy & team for a great addition to our special day!!

funfotos2go's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to be there for you and Derian on your special day! I'm so glad it finally happened for you two and on such a beautiful day. I wish you many years of happiness!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA, 02769
7743190097
Location of (funfotos2go)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding