Hartford, Hartford, CT 06152 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Supreme Photo Booth

Supreme Photo Booth is a multi-award winning, full-time photo booth rental company that serves all of New England & New York. They pride themselves on offering unmatched Experience, Quality & Service! All the while, making sure you get the best bang for your buck!

Their package includes everything you would want and more! It accommodates to any type of style or need and emphasizes flexibility. They also offer a unique on-site back-up equipment guarantee for every event they do! This will ensure everything goes smooth on your special day! Here are some more highlights:

• Full-Time business! Not a "side-job" like most
  • Fastest printer on the market
  • Booth fits a whopping 10-12 people
  • No travel fees
  • Personalized photo strip designs
  • Free Idle-time
  • Video Messaging

SERVING: Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine & New York!

Follow Supreme Photo Booth on
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Fun Props
Fun Props
Bookmark Frames on the Table!
Bookmark Frames on the Table!
Prop Table

Supreme Photo Booth 7
  • Tasha

Tasha Ford · Married on 10/12/2019

Out of Town Sister

My brother and his now wife assigned me the task of finding a photo booth vendor for their reception one week before their wedding. Adding to that dilemma, I live in Ohio and the wedding was in New York. After searching for vendors, I came across Supreme Photo Booth and Drew contacted me in record time. He made sure to explain the process of hiring a photo booth company and what to expect, since this was my first time doing so. From just that interaction, I knew this was the company for the us. And boy, am I glad that we did! The wedding guest loved the photo booth and the attendant, Jalette was amazing!! I am so happy with the service we received before, during and after the wedding. I just can’t thank them enough for helping make my brother and new sister-in-law reception a great event 🤗

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Diana

Diana Filar · Married on 09/22/2019

So much fun -- great addition to our day

My now-husband really wanted a photo booth, and I was sort of on the fence, but I am so glad we went for it! Amber from Supreme was there the whole time helping my guests and pasting their pictures into an album for us to take home that night. They had so many mask and costume options and I could tell the guests loved it -- as did we. Drew was super responsive to all my emails, calls, and requests, and the bookmark favors for the photos really fit with our library venue -- but would go with any venue since everyone in the pictures was having such a great time!

Sent on 09/27/2019

• DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style
    DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

Drew and his team at Supreme Photo Booth provide the very best in professional Photo Booth services for your wedding day. Their work is great and they're great to work with as well. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

• Good Tymes Entertainment
    Good Tymes Entertainment Wedding DJs

Drew and his team at Supreme Photo Booths are excellent at what they do. The photo booth was constantly busy and Drew handled it with ease, and everyone enjoyed the booth. I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth.

• PartyGirl