279 Reviews for Supreme Photo Booth

Setup (56)
Clean Up (52)
Delivery (49)
255 Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

Drew and his team from Supreme Photo Booth were amazing to work with. Not only is Drew extremely on top of communication, but he makes you feel confident that everything will go smoothly (always a Bride's worry), and he was right! Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth, especially the photo book they were able to comment in - such a great gift to us. Thank you so much Supreme Photo Booth!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Drew and his team were extremely professional, organized and punctual. We are very happy we decided to work with Supreme Photo Booth being that they had a ton of props and provided us with a beautiful book to take home as well as digital files so that we never lose the pictures. I would recommend this company to all of the friends who are getting married in the areas they serve.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best decision to add a photobooth. Drew was excellent, very quick to respond to any questions. He laid out everything, not one detailed was missed and every thing was straight forward. Brandon was our attendant, and he did such a great job. Everything was set up on time, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Brandon was very helpful. A lot of people came up to me to compliment what a great job he was doing. If you go with Supreme Photo Booth, you will not be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Profile Picture Jen, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were beyond satisfied with the quality and service of Supreme Photo Booth. Drew and his team were such a delight to work with! You won’t regret using them for any of your special occasions. With all the things you have to worry about when planning the wedding and on the actual wedding day, this was not one.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

This company is the real deal. They say what they mean and mean what they say. I hired them for my daughters sweet 16. The communication was frequent and detailed. All questions were answered. My daughter, the guests, myself had an amazing time with the photo booth. Eric was so helpful and friendly. Just amazing service all around. I highly recommend

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at the wedding had a great time! Worth every penny!!

Profile Picture cheryl, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect. Supreme photo Booth arrived early just like they said they would so that they can set up. The booth was always available even when he went to eat dinner. He came back so that my friends and family could take more pictures.

Profile Picture Anissa, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

I'm so happy we chose Supreme Photo Booth for my wedding! Everyone had such a great time at the photobooth and I loved that we were able to get an album with everyone's pictures so we could see how much fun they were having! Drew was absolutely amazing to work with. His emails were very detailed from the start so we knew exactly what we were getting and once I spoke with him on the phone I had no doubt he was the only choice! He made everything so easy and made me feel so comfortable, which was very important to me during the planning process. The attendant Nick was very nice, accommodating and did a great job! I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth to anyone who is looking for a photobooth for any occasion! Thank you Drew and team!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew was great from the start! The response was quick and he responded in a timely fashion! My friend had him at her wedding and loved how it was set up :)

Profile Picture Stavroula, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Drew was quick and responsive to emails

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can’t say enough good things about Supreme Photo Booth. We hired them for our wedding on May 26, 2018. Drew was very responsive while coordinating the details for our wedding, and was proactive in reaching out before the day to confirm everything. It was nice not having to chase him down for responses to my questions or anything else.

The day of the wedding was fantastic. Amber arrived before I did and had the booth set up before my guests even started arriving. She was very professional and also super fun. She made sure we got copies of all the guests photos in our guest book and helped our guests with where to sign so we could hold on to all those memories. She even took a photo with our other vendors at the end of the night which was very sweet.

The price was also very fair for what we got (three hours of photo booth, a guest book, use of tons of props, and bookmark frames). I liked being able to design our own logo for the strips as well. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Drew was awesome! He kept me in the loop, and I appreciate communication 100% weddings are already so stressul Drew made all the decision making simple and easy. Brandon was great the night of the wedding working the photobooth. I would definitely work with supreme again!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Supreme Photo Booth was by far my easiest vendor to work with! Drew was friendly, informative and prompt with responding to me via e-mail and phone. Steve was our photo booth operator for the day and everyone has a great time working with him while they took their pictures! Everyone also complimented the plastic sleeves they got to use to make sure their pictures stayed in tact throughout the night, an beyond! The props were fun and diverse! So So happy that I used Supreme for my wedding! Thanks Drew and Steve!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew and his team are just awesome! I don't think I saw any down time at the booth, everyone just enjoyed it so much! Professional and great with the kids! We love our beautiful album as well, such a perfect momento of our guests and day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had an excellent experience with Supreme Photo for my son's wedding. Nick was great to work with and everyone had a great time! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Patty, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew was beyond amazing to work with. He went above and beyond all my expectations. Everyone from all ages loved the photo booth. We got so many compliments. I researched around and am so glad I found Supreme Photo booth. They were truly supreme in every aspect! Even the props were great and what was the best was getting home from our honeymoon and looking through all of the funny photos of friends and family! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Katie and Evan Lauzier

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The photo booth at the wedding was awesome! Attendants were super helpful and the props were great. The photo booth also "looked" good too. Not tacky, definitely fit in with the vibe of a wedding. Drew was awesome to deal with, he was super responsive, and answered every single question I had, and even let us bring our own props! He was super flexible with payment, and the price was VERY reasonable. I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth, they made everything super easy to the point where we didn't even have to think, everything was just done for us.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Drew and supreme photo booth were awesome to work with! Drew was really responsive over email and took the time to make sure he really understood the details about our wedding reception to ensure that the setup and breakdown was seamless and didn't intrude into any of the important events. We had a custom logo that we were able to put on our photobooth strips, and we really loved the scrapbook made from all of the strips at the end of the night. We're so glad that we chose to have a photobooth at the wedding, and that we picked Supreme photo booth to work with!

Profile Picture Nikita, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Supreme Photo Booth was amazing! I am so happy I chose them for my wedding. Drew was very responsive and professional! We used the photoalbum as our guest book and it turned out great!! All the guests loved the photobooth and the props!! On the day of, Eric, our attendant, was so professional & friendly!! Everything turned out great!! Truly thank you for being such an amazing piece of my wedding day! You guys were amazing! :-) Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

If you're looking for an excellent photo booth services, look no further than Supreme Photo Booth! Drew was great to communicate with from very beginning, very prompt responses to all my questions. Nick, our photo booth attendant at our wedding was fantastic! He even made sure to grab me and my husband at the end of the night so we can have a cute and silly pictures together in the photo booth. I appreciated it so much! I LOVE our keepsake book with everyone's pictures and wishes, it's such a nice touch! I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth because they are truly supreme!

Profile Picture Marina , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

One of the best investments we made for our wedding! Drew’s photo booth turned out awesome! Our guests loved getting pictures taken, the prop selection was great, and Nick did an amazing job keeping everything on task. At Drew’s suggestion we were able to add a personal logo to each strip that added a special unique touch and the album they created for us at the end of the night was a fantastic. The evening went by so fast that having something to look back on was a really special treat. We strongly recommend Supreme Photo Booth. It was a great choice!

Profile Picture Francesca, 2/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding and everyone loved it! What a fun feature to have. Drew is incredibly responsive and easy to work with and Joe, our attendant that evening, was great. They are extremely organized and lay out all of the information for you up front. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brianne, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Very professional, nice and helpful, would recommend. Also a good value compared to other photo booths.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup

We were so happy we came across Supreme Photo Booth on the Knot for our wedding. Drew communicated every detail so clearly and was super responsive to all our emails and questions. Nick setup & operated our photo booth and was so nice. There was never a long line and everyone of our guest had a blast taking photos with the many different props to choose from. We loved seeing everyone's pictures afterwards in our guest book and later in the digital drop box. We now have this great keepsake to look at for years to come! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews