Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

300 | Ludlow, MA

300 Reviews for Supreme Photo Booth

300 Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

Kelsey · Getting married on 07/03/2020

During our event, Drew and his team worked with us to get the night to go as smoothly with the photo booth and pictures! Our guests loved them!

Torie · Married on 11/11/2018

Flexible and great communication

Everyone loved our photo booth during our wedding, not only do they allow to send in your own logo to use at the bottom of the strips, but they also send a link for online back up of all the photos taken during the night!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Great photo booth!

I am extremely happy with their customer service! Amber was amazing and all my guest looked the look of the booth and the props! Thank you!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 10/26/2018

Hire this Vendor, no questions asked!

Drew and his company are phenomenal! He answers back so quickly, he's very very detail orientated, and his packages are so affordable! The attendant that we had at our wedding, Tom - was honestly so fun! I kind of wanted him to stop doing his job and join the party! He was patient with people but also very efficient on getting people in and out. There was never too long of a line for the photo booth! And the props! OMG the props! There are so many to choose from! We also liked that there was no irritating flashing from this booth, it has curtains! We also really loved the fact that you get an album (which you get to pick) with EVERY SINGLE picture that was taken and some sweet notes to go with them. It was amazing to sit back in bed with the new husband after the wedding and look at all the happy pictures of the people we love the most having so much fun. I HIGHLY recommend using Drew and his photo booth. Even if you thought you didn't want one, look into it - it was such a huge hit for our guests and a great keepsake too! Thanks Drew you're the ABSOLUTE best!

Shelby · Married on 10/26/2018

So much fun!

My husband and I wanted a photo booth for our wedding and friends of ours recommended Supreme Photo Booth after they used them at their wedding. Drew was so easy to work with and the photo booth was so much fun. Absolutely worth it! So happy to have all these fun photos to remember how much fun everyone had the night of our wedding!

Christina Beaulieu · Married on 10/14/2018

Surprisingly Classy and Fantastic Vendor!

Supreme Photo Booth was definitely a diamond in the rough - we were a little skeptical, as couples usually are, of a deal that's too good to be true (there was a promotion for $750 for three hours, including two hours of "idle time"). The Idle Time allowed the photo booth to be set up during the ceremony, which prevented messy or loud setup while guests were in the ballroom. It helped everything look really put together, and felt much less stressful.

As skeptical as we were to begin with, we were met with nothing but professionalism, prompt responses from the company, laid out step-by-step details and instructions of what we needed to do and the expectations that the photo booth company had for space, and details of exactly what we would receive with our package.

We worked with Brendan the night of our wedding, and the entire photo booth was classy, efficient, quick, and honestly very pretty! It didn't look "cheap" or messy, the props were varied, funny, and there were PLENTY of them, and Brendan made sure to get copies of every single photo strip to add to our own photo album (plus each guest could get as many reprints as they wanted, which was amazing!). The photo strips had our very own logo put on them, which we decided to use a "stock" image, but there's the option of creating your own as well which is great for the artistic people.

We also received a link for a DropBox that has individualized photos from each photo strip, which we both LOVED! The entire experience was incredible, and I would highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth to others.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional Service!

Drew was a pleasure to work with! We had the best time at our wedding & the photo booth was such a hit! Everyone loved it..including my Grandfather!! Who knew?! I was so impressed with Tom (our photobooth attendant). He was so sweet and made our night one we will never forget! Also..I booked my photobooth last minute. I couldn’t believe They would be available to accommodate my wedding. And even during all the chaos of last minute planning and details, Drew made it so easy to finalize for the big day. They certainly know what they are doing! Very professional, personable & affordable! I would absolutely recommend them to all of my friends and family!

• Michael

Michael P Murphy · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding 10/6/18

Our experience with Supreme Photo Booth was top notch! Nick was amazing! He was friendly and fun, but also very professional. My guests really enjoyed the photo booth and all the fun props that were provided! Booking the photo booth was very easy and stress free. They took care of everything! I would highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth.

Scott Crawford · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Supreme Photo Booth were terrific to work with from start to finish. Drew was helpful, responsive to questions, and totally flexible during our planning. Amber, who was our attendant for the reception, worked really hard, let our guests come out of their shells on their own, just as we asked (Hugely appreciated! If any of you are worrying about Supreme being pushy toward your guests about participating, please don't, because Drew and crew tailored their services EXACTLY to the level of guest engagement that we asked them to. Ideal for introverts!), and kept things relaxed and fun for everyone for the entirety of her shift. Our guests LOVED the booth, and the scrapbook of photos we got at the end of the night is hilarious, fantastic, and one of our favorite and most treasured wedding keepsakes. Digital copies of the photos also showed up quickly, easily, and well-presented. Highest recommendation from us!

Paige Lafleur · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding guest had a blast!

Supreme Photo Booth was amazing, we had them for our wedding and our guests had so much and the staff was so nice! The props were great and at the end of the night my husband and I didn't get a chance to do the photo booth, we asked them if we could do it and they set it right back up for us so we could take same pictures!

Melanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Everyone I worked with was great; they responded quickly and were very reliable. The evening went so smooth at the photobooth and the guests loved it!

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Supreme Photo Booth did a great job with the photo booth at our wedding, and at a very reasonable price. They were responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding, and always very gracious and enthusiastic. The Photo Booth went off without a hitch and guests loved it!

• W

Wind-Starr · Married on 09/08/2018

The photobooth was a hit at the wedding. Supreme Photo Booth did an amazing job. The service was outstanding. From start to end people were at the photo booth taken pictures. Getting a book at the end of the night with all the pictures and link to download them was great.

Supreme Photo Booth 1
    Supreme Photo Booth 2

Monique · Married on 09/08/2018

Supreme photo booth was a definite hit at my wedding! I had a huge wedding of more than 250 guests and they were all able to get their pics taken and printed quickly! (Which is important so everyone can get their chance at the fun) The pics were clear and of good quality. And to top it off supreme photo booth gave us a scrap book of everyone’s pic with a hand written message from each guest wishing us all the best in our new life as husband and wife! I’d definitely recommend them to anyone!

Supreme Photo Booth 3
    Supreme Photo Booth 4
    Supreme Photo Booth 5
    Supreme Photo Booth 6
    Supreme Photo Booth 7

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

The photo booth was an amazing addition to our wedding. Our guests loved it and had soooo much fun.
    Supreme Photo Booth was very professional and was well run by Jalette. It definitely made the night!

GayeMarie · Married on 09/01/2018

The photobooth was a hit at our wedding! Supreme Photo Booth (Amber) did an amazing job!!! The service was outstanding from start to finish and our guests enjoyed the photo booth. Also, receiving an album at the end of the night with all the pictures and link to download them was great!!!

Supreme Photo Booth 8
    Supreme Photo Booth 13
    Supreme Photo Booth 14
    Supreme Photo Booth 15

Clifton · Married on 08/11/2018

I was skeptical when my now-wife wanted a photo booth for our wedding. I knew it was a popular thing that couples often have, but it just seemed kind of goofy and unnecessary and just one more thing to pay for. But, as with so many things re: my wife, I was very, very wrong. Drew and Steve and the rest of the crew at Supreme were a delight to work with and the booth was a huge hit. There were a lot of fun costume accessories to choose from, and the best part was that we got copies of everyone’s photos with nice notes that we got to look at later. That album is one of our most treasured gifts from the wedding. Even our band leader and the catering crew surprised us with photos and messages. Working with Supreme could not have been easier or more fun, and it made the wedding even that much better. Highly recommend.

Joanna · Married on 07/21/2018

This group was A one right from the start. The ordering process was so easy and informative, they showed up plenty early to get set up and started right on time, their props were wonderful and the book they made of the pictures was awesome! They even let us pick out our own book. When they were done they cleaned up after themselves as if they were never there! I would hire them again in a minute. Also, Caitlyn (I think that was her name) was really friendly and helpful to all our guests at the wedding.

Katherine · Married on 07/14/2018

Supreme Photo Booth was well worth every penny! Drew was super responsive to every email I had and everything went exactly as planned. Our guests loved the booth and the props that were brought along. It was such a great idea to have a scrap book to keep a copy of every photo taken during the night. Highly recommend!

Karol · Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome service! Very responsive and professional. They reached out to us multiple times before our wedding to make sure that everything would be as we wanted. They also provided us with an awesome photo book at the end. Highly recommend!!

Aubrey · Married on 06/29/2018

Drew and his team were extremely professional, organized and punctual. We are very happy we decided to work with Supreme Photo Booth being that they had a ton of props and provided us with a beautiful book to take home as well as digital files so that we never lose the pictures. I would recommend this company to all of the friends who are getting married in the areas they serve.

Jen · Married on 06/23/2018

Best decision to add a photobooth. Drew was excellent, very quick to respond to any questions. He laid out everything, not one detailed was missed and every thing was straight forward. Brandon was our attendant, and he did such a great job. Everything was set up on time, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Brandon was very helpful. A lot of people came up to me to compliment what a great job he was doing. If you go with Supreme Photo Booth, you will not be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I were beyond satisfied with the quality and service of Supreme Photo Booth. Drew and his team were such a delight to work with! You won’t regret using them for any of your special occasions. With all the things you have to worry about when planning the wedding and on the actual wedding day, this was not one.

Supreme Photo Booth 16

Meagan · Married on 06/22/2018

This company is the real deal. They say what they mean and mean what they say. I hired them for my daughters sweet 16. The communication was frequent and detailed. All questions were answered. My daughter, the guests, myself had an amazing time with the photo booth. Eric was so helpful and friendly. Just amazing service all around. I highly recommend