286 Reviews for Supreme Photo Booth

Setup (58)
Clean Up (54)
Delivery (51)
262 Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

Drew and his team from Supreme Photo Booth were amazing to work with. Not only is Drew extremely on top of communication, but he makes you feel confident that everything will go smoothly (always a Bride's worry), and he was right! Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth, especially the photo book they were able to comment in - such a great gift to us. Thank you so much Supreme Photo Booth!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

The photo booth was an amazing addition to our wedding. Our guests loved it and had soooo much fun.
Supreme Photo Booth was very professional and was well run by Jalette. It definitely made the night!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was skeptical when my now-wife wanted a photo booth for our wedding. I knew it was a popular thing that couples often have, but it just seemed kind of goofy and unnecessary and just one more thing to pay for. But, as with so many things re: my wife, I was very, very wrong. Drew and Steve and the rest of the crew at Supreme were a delight to work with and the booth was a huge hit. There were a lot of fun costume accessories to choose from, and the best part was that we got copies of everyone’s photos with nice notes that we got to look at later. That album is one of our most treasured gifts from the wedding. Even our band leader and the catering crew surprised us with photos and messages. Working with Supreme could not have been easier or more fun, and it made the wedding even that much better. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Clifton, 8/11/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This group was A one right from the start. The ordering process was so easy and informative, they showed up plenty early to get set up and started right on time, their props were wonderful and the book they made of the pictures was awesome! They even let us pick out our own book. When they were done they cleaned up after themselves as if they were never there! I would hire them again in a minute. Also, Caitlyn (I think that was her name) was really friendly and helpful to all our guests at the wedding.

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Supreme Photo Booth was well worth every penny! Drew was super responsive to every email I had and everything went exactly as planned. Our guests loved the booth and the props that were brought along. It was such a great idea to have a scrap book to keep a copy of every photo taken during the night. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katherine , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome service! Very responsive and professional. They reached out to us multiple times before our wedding to make sure that everything would be as we wanted. They also provided us with an awesome photo book at the end. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Karol, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew and his team were extremely professional, organized and punctual. We are very happy we decided to work with Supreme Photo Booth being that they had a ton of props and provided us with a beautiful book to take home as well as digital files so that we never lose the pictures. I would recommend this company to all of the friends who are getting married in the areas they serve.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best decision to add a photobooth. Drew was excellent, very quick to respond to any questions. He laid out everything, not one detailed was missed and every thing was straight forward. Brandon was our attendant, and he did such a great job. Everything was set up on time, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Brandon was very helpful. A lot of people came up to me to compliment what a great job he was doing. If you go with Supreme Photo Booth, you will not be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Profile Picture Jen, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were beyond satisfied with the quality and service of Supreme Photo Booth. Drew and his team were such a delight to work with! You won’t regret using them for any of your special occasions. With all the things you have to worry about when planning the wedding and on the actual wedding day, this was not one.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

This company is the real deal. They say what they mean and mean what they say. I hired them for my daughters sweet 16. The communication was frequent and detailed. All questions were answered. My daughter, the guests, myself had an amazing time with the photo booth. Eric was so helpful and friendly. Just amazing service all around. I highly recommend

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at the wedding had a great time! Worth every penny!!

Profile Picture cheryl, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect. Supreme photo Booth arrived early just like they said they would so that they can set up. The booth was always available even when he went to eat dinner. He came back so that my friends and family could take more pictures.

Profile Picture Anissa, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

I'm so happy we chose Supreme Photo Booth for my wedding! Everyone had such a great time at the photobooth and I loved that we were able to get an album with everyone's pictures so we could see how much fun they were having! Drew was absolutely amazing to work with. His emails were very detailed from the start so we knew exactly what we were getting and once I spoke with him on the phone I had no doubt he was the only choice! He made everything so easy and made me feel so comfortable, which was very important to me during the planning process. The attendant Nick was very nice, accommodating and did a great job! I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth to anyone who is looking for a photobooth for any occasion! Thank you Drew and team!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew was great from the start! The response was quick and he responded in a timely fashion! My friend had him at her wedding and loved how it was set up :)

Profile Picture Stavroula, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Drew was quick and responsive to emails

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can’t say enough good things about Supreme Photo Booth. We hired them for our wedding on May 26, 2018. Drew was very responsive while coordinating the details for our wedding, and was proactive in reaching out before the day to confirm everything. It was nice not having to chase him down for responses to my questions or anything else.

The day of the wedding was fantastic. Amber arrived before I did and had the booth set up before my guests even started arriving. She was very professional and also super fun. She made sure we got copies of all the guests photos in our guest book and helped our guests with where to sign so we could hold on to all those memories. She even took a photo with our other vendors at the end of the night which was very sweet.

The price was also very fair for what we got (three hours of photo booth, a guest book, use of tons of props, and bookmark frames). I liked being able to design our own logo for the strips as well. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Drew was awesome! He kept me in the loop, and I appreciate communication 100% weddings are already so stressul Drew made all the decision making simple and easy. Brandon was great the night of the wedding working the photobooth. I would definitely work with supreme again!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Supreme Photo Booth was by far my easiest vendor to work with! Drew was friendly, informative and prompt with responding to me via e-mail and phone. Steve was our photo booth operator for the day and everyone has a great time working with him while they took their pictures! Everyone also complimented the plastic sleeves they got to use to make sure their pictures stayed in tact throughout the night, an beyond! The props were fun and diverse! So So happy that I used Supreme for my wedding! Thanks Drew and Steve!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew and his team are just awesome! I don't think I saw any down time at the booth, everyone just enjoyed it so much! Professional and great with the kids! We love our beautiful album as well, such a perfect momento of our guests and day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had an excellent experience with Supreme Photo for my son's wedding. Nick was great to work with and everyone had a great time! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Patty, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew was beyond amazing to work with. He went above and beyond all my expectations. Everyone from all ages loved the photo booth. We got so many compliments. I researched around and am so glad I found Supreme Photo booth. They were truly supreme in every aspect! Even the props were great and what was the best was getting home from our honeymoon and looking through all of the funny photos of friends and family! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Katie and Evan Lauzier

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The photo booth at the wedding was awesome! Attendants were super helpful and the props were great. The photo booth also "looked" good too. Not tacky, definitely fit in with the vibe of a wedding. Drew was awesome to deal with, he was super responsive, and answered every single question I had, and even let us bring our own props! He was super flexible with payment, and the price was VERY reasonable. I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth, they made everything super easy to the point where we didn't even have to think, everything was just done for us.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

My husband and I highly recommend supreme photo booth service! The photo-booth was a hit at my wedding. All my guest had fun with the props and video option in the booth. Drew the owner provided excellent customer service throughout the whole process of browsing through photo-booth companies. He was prompt with responses and answered all my questions. Also included in the photo-both package is a huge nice hard cover scrap book that all the guests sign along with a copy of the photo-booth pictures.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/29/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Drew and supreme photo booth were awesome to work with! Drew was really responsive over email and took the time to make sure he really understood the details about our wedding reception to ensure that the setup and breakdown was seamless and didn't intrude into any of the important events. We had a custom logo that we were able to put on our photobooth strips, and we really loved the scrapbook made from all of the strips at the end of the night. We're so glad that we chose to have a photobooth at the wedding, and that we picked Supreme photo booth to work with!

Profile Picture Nikita, 4/27/18, 9 Reviews