Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

336 | Hartford, CT

336 Reviews for Supreme Photo Booth

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/03/2020

During our event, Drew and his team worked with us to get the night to go as smoothly with the photo booth and pictures! Our guests loved them!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Kelley

Kelley McDonough · Married on 02/22/2020

Easy & Affordable!

Drew and his team were amazing and so easy to work with! At no point did I have any stress about the photo booth thanks to them.
    Drew had great communication and set everything up so well for us. All of our guests received copies of their photos and we got a copy of all the photos as well. Supreme Photo Booth also supplied a scrap book that guests got to write notes to us next to their photos that made for a wonderful keepsake.
    They came in and set up quietly all on their own and had a great variety of props to use.
    They were very affordable, took care of everything, and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the booth!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Geneva

Geneva Campbell Wallace · Married on 12/10/2019

Fun time at photo booth

My guests LOVED the photo booth! Great addition to the wedding reception!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/23/2019

A big hit!

Supreme Photo booth was amazing!!! I am so glad we decided to go with them for our wedding. Drew was so easy to work with, he answered all my emails quickly and made the process simple and fun. There were great props and everyone was able to get prints. We added the bookmarks as our favor and they were a great way to protect our pictures. I highly recommend supreme for any event!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Brodeur · Married on 11/03/2019

Awesome photo booth

We decided to splurge and get a photo booth for our wedding, and I'm so glad we went with Supreme Photo Booth! Drew was super responsive and helpful from the start, and our day-of attendant, Jalette, was great too. We loved that we got copies of each photo strip in a scrapbook at the end of the night; it's such a fun bonus and we loved looking through it when the wedding was over. We booked when they had a promo going to receive free bookmark frames, so that was another great bonus—we ended up using them as our wedding favors! If you're looking to use a photo booth in the New England area, I definitely recommend Supreme Photo Booth!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Tempe Goodhue · Married on 10/26/2019

Fun & complete for complete fun

Booth attendant was personable, there were a lot of props to choose from, and people had a ball. Scrap book a great feature..

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • sandy

sandy · Married on 10/18/2019

Yesssss!!!!!

Hire this company if your looking for a photo booth it was all detailed in black and white and was perfection we got a great guestbook and Drew was as real as they come and the price was the best I’ve seen

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Tasha

Tasha Ford · Married on 10/12/2019

Out of Town Sister

My brother and his now wife assigned me the task of finding a photo booth vendor for their reception one week before their wedding. Adding to that dilemma, I live in Ohio and the wedding was in New York. After searching for vendors, I came across Supreme Photo Booth and Drew contacted me in record time. He made sure to explain the process of hiring a photo booth company and what to expect, since this was my first time doing so. From just that interaction, I knew this was the company for the us. And boy, am I glad that we did! The wedding guest loved the photo booth and the attendant, Jalette was amazing!! I am so happy with the service we received before, during and after the wedding. I just can’t thank them enough for helping make my brother and new sister-in-law reception a great event 🤗

Sent on 10/16/2019

Paul White · Married on 10/11/2019

Great experience

This was a great addition to our wedding day. The booth itself was very professionally set up and run compared to others I have used and seen at other weddings. Staff was fabulous. Excellent communication and fairly priced. Guests truly enjoyed themselves and the props were a bonus of fun.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2019

Best Photobooth company!

Supreme photo booth did our wedding on 10-6-19! i couldn't have ask for a better company to work with! from the beginning Drew was very responsive and very open to my questions! his photobooth was was great and so many props. my entire wedding party and guest loved it! almost everyone was in the booth all night! the pictures were great quality and is a great way to have more keepsakes from your special day! thank you Drew and supreme photo booth!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2019

SO much fun!!

We used Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding and we are SO happy we did! Drew was so awesome to work with and went over everything in detail. He answered all of my million questions and always got back to me immediately! Alex was our photo booth attendant and she was awesome! All of our guests had a blast and the book that was made for us of everyone’s pictures was hysterical! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sabina · Married on 09/29/2019

The perfect Photobooth package

I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth! Drew answered emails quickly and with all the necessary information. I really appreciated that each guest in the group photos received a copy and that we also received a copy in our guest book. Plus, we got ALL the photos electronically. You can't beat that! The packages they have include everything you could possibly want! It was a big hit with our guests.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Condict · Married on 09/28/2019

Easy and Enjoyable Experience

So glad we went with Supreme Photo Booth. Drew and his team made it very easy throughout the entire booking and set-up process and were quick to answer any questions we had. Our guests had a great time in the photo booth and the photo bookmarks made a great souvenir for them to take home!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Diana

Diana Filar · Married on 09/22/2019

So much fun -- great addition to our day

My now-husband really wanted a photo booth, and I was sort of on the fence, but I am so glad we went for it! Amber from Supreme was there the whole time helping my guests and pasting their pictures into an album for us to take home that night. They had so many mask and costume options and I could tell the guests loved it -- as did we. Drew was super responsive to all my emails, calls, and requests, and the bookmark favors for the photos really fit with our library venue -- but would go with any venue since everyone in the pictures was having such a great time!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Erin · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic!

Supreme Photo Booth was awesome to work with and I highly recommend their services! I have already given their name to a coworker who is planning a wedding next year. Alex was running the booth that night and she was friendly, fun, professional and super helpful. Their props are by far the best I have seen at any wedding and the pictures are hysterical, priceless and proof of how much fun our wedding guests had! Thank you so much again Drew and Alex!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Ariel · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience

Drew was incredibly helpful and responsive. The photo booth was incredibly popular - lines all night! The attendant was amazing, making sure each person got their own photo strip and printing an extra for our custom scrap book, which came out awesome. We also got digital copies of all our photos and videos within a week - awesome! Very happy we went with Supreme Photo Booth!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Megan Y. · Married on 09/07/2019

Highlight of our wedding!

A huge thanks to Drew and Steve (our day-of attendant) for one of the highlights of our wedding festivities!! Drew was communicative from the start. Set up was seamless, props were hysterical (hot dog and hamburger hats, anyone?) and everyone had a great time! One of my friends even managed to dance on the pole when Steve was taking it down! So, needless to say, the photobooth was appreciated in its entirety!
    Steve was friendly and professional and made sure everyone received a copy of the photos. The photos and bookmark sleeves served as the party favors for our guests. Drew sent us the bookmark sleeves several months in advance and if you're a DIY bride like me, you'll enjoy adding a ribbon on them for a special touch. Drew also has an array of options for scrapbooks, as well as an online gallery which I cannot wait to see. (The photos may or may not be used to roast my friends at a later time.) All in all, lots of fun and great value! I consider myself to be a seasoned, shameless photobooth hog at every wedding I go to, so I know a great photobooth when I see one. I knew Supreme would be the best choice for my wedding. Don't miss out!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee · Married on 09/07/2019

Great photo booth! Exceeded my expectations!

Supreme Photo Booth was amazing!!! Such a great call going with them. They make the whole process so easy! Drew was easy to get in touch with and replied to any and all questions extremely quickly. A couple of things that set this photo booth apart from the others: -It was large enough that it could accommodate my mother who has MS and is in a wheelchair which was important to me. Also can fit all your friends in one picture! -Unlimited amount of prints, so everyone in the picture gets a copy! -They put the photo strips in a clear plastic protective case -- SUCH A NICE TOUCH! -They make a photo book for you that you get at the end of the night of everyone's pictures with personalized messages from each guest that went in the booth. -You get an online gallery of all the pictures that you can download to your phone, computer, tablet, or any other electronic device -The photos are amazing quality!! And to top it off, the guy that was running the booth was super nice and had to put up with my cousins and nephews (ages 10-12) going in the booth a million times. Over all I am so so happy I went with Supreme Photo Booth - they exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/24/2019

Very professional; highly recommend!

We worked with Drew and his team to have a photo booth at our daughter's wedding on 8/24/19 at Tower Hill Botanic Garden. From the first contact, Drew was very responsive and extremely professional. He explained everything clearly and kept in contact leading up to the wedding. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests who had a blast using it throughout the evening. Drew's colleague, Jalette, who was on site the night of the wedding was terrific. I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth !

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Donlon · Married on 07/20/2019

A huge hit!

Photo Booth's are an awesome idea to capture a ton of good memories of your day. Drew and Jalette at Supreme Photo Booth made this happen for us. Drew was awesome to work with and super clear about all the formalities while Jalette was fantastic at getting a ton of use out of the booth and crafting an amazing scrapbook for us to enjoy. The props were perfect and the photo strips had our awesome logo on it. Could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommend!!!!!

I’m so glad we went with Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding!!! Having a photo booth enhanced the fun at our wedding because all of our guests, young and old, participated and had a blast taking pictures in the booth. All of our family and friends loved getting a copy of the photo strip in a bookmark as a wedding favor. My husband and I loved getting a digital copy of ALL the photos plus our own photo album signed by all of our guests. Drew was fantastic to work with. He kept an open line of communication from the start, answering all of our questions in an extremely timely manner. We highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth!!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/29/2019

So easy to work with!

I’m so glad we chose Supreme Photobooth for our big day. Drew was absolutely amazing to work with. He was always quick to respond and patient with any questions I had throughout the process. He made everything so easy. On the day of we had Steve as our attendant. He was super friendly and helpful to our guests and made sure they had a good time in the booth. Afterwards, they gave us a photo album with all the pictures our guests took and even had them write messages next to their photos. It was such a nice touch. We had fun going through the album the next day to see all the fun photos everyone took! If we ever have an event where we need a photo booth, we would definitely choose them again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Lianne Lajoie · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Supreme Photo Booth was an absolute pleasure to work! From the very first email, we were so impressed with how professional and friendly Drew was. He made it so easy - and fun! - to figure out all the little details and was so helpful and flexible with our somewhat unique timing. At the wedding, the guests absolutely loved the photo booth and went back again and again. The attendant, Andrew, was excellent - so enthusiastic and professional. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Supreme Photo Booth!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Anna

Anna Borkowski · Married on 06/22/2019

Would highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth!

I had a great experience with Supreme Photo Booth at my wedding! The attendant was punctual, friendly, and made sure that our guests had a great time taking pictures in the photo booth. They were a very affordable price and worth every penny, as I found most photo booth companies in the area to charge almost twice their rate. The photos are hilarious and I had a great time looking through both the digital copies and the photo album that we received that included every photo strip from the night with messages from our guests. Great props too- I'm so glad I decided to go with Supreme Photo Booth for my wedding and would highly recommend them to any engaged couple who wants their guests to have a blast and to have great memories from the night. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Adriana Salierno · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding photobooth

They were absolutely perfect for our wedding. They were extremely accommodating and responsive during the entire process and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/11/2019