Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

Supreme Photo Booth 6
Supreme Photo Booth 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey 路 Getting married on 07/03/2020

During our event, Drew and his team worked with us to get the night to go as smoothly with the photo booth and pictures! Our guests loved them!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Tasha

Tasha Ford 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Out of Town Sister

My brother and his now wife assigned me the task of finding a photo booth vendor for their reception one week before their wedding. Adding to that dilemma, I live in Ohio and the wedding was in New York. After searching for vendors, I came across Supreme Photo Booth and Drew contacted me in record time. He made sure to explain the process of hiring a photo booth company and what to expect, since this was my first time doing so. From just that interaction, I knew this was the company for the us. And boy, am I glad that we did! The wedding guest loved the photo booth and the attendant, Jalette was amazing!! I am so happy with the service we received before, during and after the wedding. I just can鈥檛 thank them enough for helping make my brother and new sister-in-law reception a great event 馃

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Diana

Diana Filar 路 Married on 09/22/2019

So much fun -- great addition to our day

My now-husband really wanted a photo booth, and I was sort of on the fence, but I am so glad we went for it! Amber from Supreme was there the whole time helping my guests and pasting their pictures into an album for us to take home that night. They had so many mask and costume options and I could tell the guests loved it -- as did we. Drew was super responsive to all my emails, calls, and requests, and the bookmark favors for the photos really fit with our library venue -- but would go with any venue since everyone in the pictures was having such a great time!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Erin 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic!

Supreme Photo Booth was awesome to work with and I highly recommend their services! I have already given their name to a coworker who is planning a wedding next year. Alex was running the booth that night and she was friendly, fun, professional and super helpful. Their props are by far the best I have seen at any wedding and the pictures are hysterical, priceless and proof of how much fun our wedding guests had! Thank you so much again Drew and Alex!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Supreme Photo Booth 8
    Supreme Photo Booth 9
    Supreme Photo Booth 10
    Supreme Photo Booth 11

Megan Y. 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Highlight of our wedding!

A huge thanks to Drew and Steve (our day-of attendant) for one of the highlights of our wedding festivities!! Drew was communicative from the start. Set up was seamless, props were hysterical (hot dog and hamburger hats, anyone?) and everyone had a great time! One of my friends even managed to dance on the pole when Steve was taking it down! So, needless to say, the photobooth was appreciated in its entirety!
    Steve was friendly and professional and made sure everyone received a copy of the photos. The photos and bookmark sleeves served as the party favors for our guests. Drew sent us the bookmark sleeves several months in advance and if you're a DIY bride like me, you'll enjoy adding a ribbon on them for a special touch. Drew also has an array of options for scrapbooks, as well as an online gallery which I cannot wait to see. (The photos may or may not be used to roast my friends at a later time.) All in all, lots of fun and great value! I consider myself to be a seasoned, shameless photobooth hog at every wedding I go to, so I know a great photobooth when I see one. I knew Supreme would be the best choice for my wedding. Don't miss out!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Great photo booth! Exceeded my expectations!

Supreme Photo Booth was amazing!!! Such a great call going with them. They make the whole process so easy! Drew was easy to get in touch with and replied to any and all questions extremely quickly. A couple of things that set this photo booth apart from the others: -It was large enough that it could accommodate my mother who has MS and is in a wheelchair which was important to me. Also can fit all your friends in one picture! -Unlimited amount of prints, so everyone in the picture gets a copy! -They put the photo strips in a clear plastic protective case -- SUCH A NICE TOUCH! -They make a photo book for you that you get at the end of the night of everyone's pictures with personalized messages from each guest that went in the booth. -You get an online gallery of all the pictures that you can download to your phone, computer, tablet, or any other electronic device -The photos are amazing quality!! And to top it off, the guy that was running the booth was super nice and had to put up with my cousins and nephews (ages 10-12) going in the booth a million times. Over all I am so so happy I went with Supreme Photo Booth - they exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Supreme Photo Booth 12
    Supreme Photo Booth 13
    Supreme Photo Booth 14
    Supreme Photo Booth 15

Rebecca 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Very professional; highly recommend!

We worked with Drew and his team to have a photo booth at our daughter's wedding on 8/24/19 at Tower Hill Botanic Garden. From the first contact, Drew was very responsive and extremely professional. He explained everything clearly and kept in contact leading up to the wedding. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests who had a blast using it throughout the evening. Drew's colleague, Jalette, who was on site the night of the wedding was terrific. I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth !

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Donlon 路 Married on 07/20/2019

A huge hit!

Photo Booth's are an awesome idea to capture a ton of good memories of your day. Drew and Jalette at Supreme Photo Booth made this happen for us. Drew was awesome to work with and super clear about all the formalities while Jalette was fantastic at getting a ton of use out of the booth and crafting an amazing scrapbook for us to enjoy. The props were perfect and the photo strips had our awesome logo on it. Could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommend!!!!!

I鈥檓 so glad we went with Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding!!! Having a photo booth enhanced the fun at our wedding because all of our guests, young and old, participated and had a blast taking pictures in the booth. All of our family and friends loved getting a copy of the photo strip in a bookmark as a wedding favor. My husband and I loved getting a digital copy of ALL the photos plus our own photo album signed by all of our guests. Drew was fantastic to work with. He kept an open line of communication from the start, answering all of our questions in an extremely timely manner. We highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth!!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Supreme Photo Booth 16
    Supreme Photo Booth 17
  • Shannon

Shannon 路 Married on 06/29/2019

So easy to work with!

I鈥檓 so glad we chose Supreme Photobooth for our big day. Drew was absolutely amazing to work with. He was always quick to respond and patient with any questions I had throughout the process. He made everything so easy. On the day of we had Steve as our attendant. He was super friendly and helpful to our guests and made sure they had a good time in the booth. Afterwards, they gave us a photo album with all the pictures our guests took and even had them write messages next to their photos. It was such a nice touch. We had fun going through the album the next day to see all the fun photos everyone took! If we ever have an event where we need a photo booth, we would definitely choose them again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Lianne Lajoie 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Supreme Photo Booth was an absolute pleasure to work! From the very first email, we were so impressed with how professional and friendly Drew was. He made it so easy - and fun! - to figure out all the little details and was so helpful and flexible with our somewhat unique timing. At the wedding, the guests absolutely loved the photo booth and went back again and again. The attendant, Andrew, was excellent - so enthusiastic and professional. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Supreme Photo Booth!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Anna

Anna Borkowski 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Would highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth!

I had a great experience with Supreme Photo Booth at my wedding! The attendant was punctual, friendly, and made sure that our guests had a great time taking pictures in the photo booth. They were a very affordable price and worth every penny, as I found most photo booth companies in the area to charge almost twice their rate. The photos are hilarious and I had a great time looking through both the digital copies and the photo album that we received that included every photo strip from the night with messages from our guests. Great props too- I'm so glad I decided to go with Supreme Photo Booth for my wedding and would highly recommend them to any engaged couple who wants their guests to have a blast and to have great memories from the night. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Adriana Salierno 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding photobooth

They were absolutely perfect for our wedding. They were extremely accommodating and responsive during the entire process and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Great service

Drew was really responsive, communicative, and easy to work with. We loved the little extras that came with our package. Everyone had a blast using the photobooth- such a fun addition to the wedding. I only wish my husband and I had made time to take more silly pics!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Rubenstein 路 Married on 05/18/2019

A+ Communication and Service!

Wow, the best communication we received from all our wedding vendors was definitely Supreme Photo Booth! Drew was so helpful in answering all my random questions, and working with the venue. The photo booth was a huge hit and we love the guest book they gave us at the end with all the photos + notes from the guests. It's a great souvenir for us to have and treasure. Thanks!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Erika

Erika 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome! Great addition to the best day!

Drew and his crew were amazing! I would say I was the pickiest when it came to selecting a photo booth vendor and I called several vendors looking at pricing and packages and overall quality and customer satisfactory. I saw Supreme Photo Booth and decided to give them a call. Drew was great to talk to and answered all of my questions. His business is wonderful as well! We got unlimited photo booth copies so each of our guest received their own strip to take home! If you've done any research already you'd know this is a HUGE plus! Additionally, we got our very own book of all the photo booth photos AND the digital copies. Our guests were able to leave warm wishes and it was such a great addition to the day. Everyone is still raving about the photo booth. If I can give you two pieces of advice it would be: 1. Look no further; choose Supreme Photo booth for your wedding and 2. Make sure you encourage all your guests (and yourself!) to go into the booth multiple times!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Linda V 路 Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful service! The guests had a blast!

We hired Supreme Photo Booth for my daughter鈥檚 wedding reception. Drew was exceptionally responsive and did everything he could to make the evening easy and fun. All the guests enjoyed the photo booth and had a blast. I鈥檇 recommend them to anyone who wants to add to the fun of their evening.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kearney

Kearney 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Most Responsive Vendor I Hired!

Our attendant was Amber, but I had been in constant contact with Drew leading up to the wedding. Both of them are FANTASTIC! Drew is by far the most responsive vendor I had the pleasure of hiring. Everytime I would email him, I always got a response within an hour. Unfortunately, I only went to the photobooth once during the wedding, but I have heard from many guests how much they had enjoyed having it and how much of a champ Amber was (she dealt with my husband's little nephew who kept photobombing other guests!)

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing Photobooth

I first encountered Drew and Supreme Photo Booth at my sisters wedding. They did an amazing job there, and for my wedding I knew they had to be at mine too! I worked with Drew to set everything up and he was so nice and responsive to emails. I made our logo to go on the bottom of the photo strips and he even helped me to refine it so it wouldn't wind up blurry. The day of the wedding Amber ran the photo booth and she was so nice with and helpful with everything! The time went smoothly and everyone had a blast with all of the props and photo booth! The album at the end of the night is a great way to see what everyone did in the photo and its a great memento of the night! I highly recommend Drew and his whole staff!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Supreme Photo Booth 18

Leslie 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent service

Loved that is was a closed photobooth and had tons of props ! Very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Meaghan Cullen 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Photo booth!

Supreme Photo Booth was perfect! They came in to set up and I barely noticed them because they were so quick and quiet. The guests loved this idea. the booth was the perfect size so that 5 people could fit in it- not too big and not too small. They printed as many copies of the photos as you wanted and at the end of the night they make you a photo album to take home! The attendant working at my wedding was so thoughtful- when she was about to leave she saw me walking by and noticed that I hadn't taken any pictures yet, so she asked me if i wanted to take some before she left. She stayed open so that I could take a few photos with my family and friends. Drew was amazing to work with throughout the process. Any questions that I had were answered immediately. I would 100% recommend this company.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Geena O 路 Married on 11/24/2018

So happy we hired a professional - from a DIY bride!

I am SOO glad we decided to hire Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding! It was a HUGE hit at the wedding that we actually extended our time package that night! Originally we were going to do a DIY photo booth (for budgetary reasons), but after much consideration we decided to make the room in the budget for Supreme Photo Booth and I'm so glad we did! Drew the owner was so quick to respond to many of my questions, and to top it all off, we created our own logo to go on the photo strip but I misspelled November as "Novemver" and one of the bridesmaids caught the mistake very early in the night: our attendant messaged Drew who very quickly fixed it remotely and no one even knew or noticed there was an "issue" (that was my own fault in the first place!). Supreme Photo Booth was worth every penny and we highly recommend them to anyone considering it!

(Also going to leave this review on theknot.com, that's how happy we were with them, so if you see this same review there that's why. It's not a robot generated review or anything)

Sent on 01/04/2019

Torie 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Flexible and great communication

Everyone loved our photo booth during our wedding, not only do they allow to send in your own logo to use at the bottom of the strips, but they also send a link for online back up of all the photos taken during the night!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Great photo booth!

I am extremely happy with their customer service! Amber was amazing and all my guest looked the look of the booth and the props! Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Photo Booth Experience

Drew (the owner) was easy to work with and pay; Supreme provided a professional on-site attendant who took care of everything seamlessly. Our guests had a blast doing the photo booth and we're so happy we chose to have them at our wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2019