272 Reviews for Supreme Photo Booth

Setup (55)
Clean Up (51)
Delivery (48)
248 Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

Drew and his team from Supreme Photo Booth were amazing to work with. Not only is Drew extremely on top of communication, but he makes you feel confident that everything will go smoothly (always a Bride's worry), and he was right! Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth, especially the photo book they were able to comment in - such a great gift to us. Thank you so much Supreme Photo Booth!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

This company is the real deal. They say what they mean and mean what they say. I hired them for my daughters sweet 16. The communication was frequent and detailed. All questions were answered. My daughter, the guests, myself had an amazing time with the photo booth. Eric was so helpful and friendly. Just amazing service all around. I highly recommend

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew was great from the start! The response was quick and he responded in a timely fashion! My friend had him at her wedding and loved how it was set up :)

Profile Picture Stavroula, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Drew was quick and responsive to emails

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Supreme Photo Booth has by far been the absolute best vendor to work with throughout our entire wedding process! Since my first initial email Drew was personable, kind and extremely informative! Our wedding was just this past Saturday and all of our guests are RAVING about Supreme Photo Booth! The attendants were super friendly and made the event so much fun! One of my bridesmaids is getting married next year and she wants them for her wedding too! They are THAT good! I would recommend this company without any hestitation!

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew was awesome! He kept me in the loop, and I appreciate communication 100% weddings are already so stressul Drew made all the decision making simple and easy. Brandon was great the night of the wedding working the photobooth. I would definitely work with supreme again!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/25/18, 11 Reviews

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/25/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew and his team are just awesome! I don't think I saw any down time at the booth, everyone just enjoyed it so much! Professional and great with the kids! We love our beautiful album as well, such a perfect momento of our guests and day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had an excellent experience with Supreme Photo for my son's wedding. Nick was great to work with and everyone had a great time! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Patty, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew was beyond amazing to work with. He went above and beyond all my expectations. Everyone from all ages loved the photo booth. We got so many compliments. I researched around and am so glad I found Supreme Photo booth. They were truly supreme in every aspect! Even the props were great and what was the best was getting home from our honeymoon and looking through all of the funny photos of friends and family! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Katie and Evan Lauzier

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The photo booth at the wedding was awesome! Attendants were super helpful and the props were great. The photo booth also "looked" good too. Not tacky, definitely fit in with the vibe of a wedding. Drew was awesome to deal with, he was super responsive, and answered every single question I had, and even let us bring our own props! He was super flexible with payment, and the price was VERY reasonable. I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth, they made everything super easy to the point where we didn't even have to think, everything was just done for us.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Drew and supreme photo booth were awesome to work with! Drew was really responsive over email and took the time to make sure he really understood the details about our wedding reception to ensure that the setup and breakdown was seamless and didn't intrude into any of the important events. We had a custom logo that we were able to put on our photobooth strips, and we really loved the scrapbook made from all of the strips at the end of the night. We're so glad that we chose to have a photobooth at the wedding, and that we picked Supreme photo booth to work with!

Profile Picture Nikita, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Supreme Photo Booth was amazing! I am so happy I chose them for my wedding. Drew was very responsive and professional! We used the photoalbum as our guest book and it turned out great!! All the guests loved the photobooth and the props!! On the day of, Eric, our attendant, was so professional & friendly!! Everything turned out great!! Truly thank you for being such an amazing piece of my wedding day! You guys were amazing! :-) Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

If you're looking for an excellent photo booth services, look no further than Supreme Photo Booth! Drew was great to communicate with from very beginning, very prompt responses to all my questions. Nick, our photo booth attendant at our wedding was fantastic! He even made sure to grab me and my husband at the end of the night so we can have a cute and silly pictures together in the photo booth. I appreciated it so much! I LOVE our keepsake book with everyone's pictures and wishes, it's such a nice touch! I highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth because they are truly supreme!

Profile Picture Marina , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

One of the best investments we made for our wedding! Drew’s photo booth turned out awesome! Our guests loved getting pictures taken, the prop selection was great, and Nick did an amazing job keeping everything on task. At Drew’s suggestion we were able to add a personal logo to each strip that added a special unique touch and the album they created for us at the end of the night was a fantastic. The evening went by so fast that having something to look back on was a really special treat. We strongly recommend Supreme Photo Booth. It was a great choice!

Profile Picture Francesca, 2/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding and everyone loved it! What a fun feature to have. Drew is incredibly responsive and easy to work with and Joe, our attendant that evening, was great. They are extremely organized and lay out all of the information for you up front. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brianne, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Very professional, nice and helpful, would recommend. Also a good value compared to other photo booths.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup

We were so happy we came across Supreme Photo Booth on the Knot for our wedding. Drew communicated every detail so clearly and was super responsive to all our emails and questions. Nick setup & operated our photo booth and was so nice. There was never a long line and everyone of our guest had a blast taking photos with the many different props to choose from. We loved seeing everyone's pictures afterwards in our guest book and later in the digital drop box. We now have this great keepsake to look at for years to come! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We are so happy we chose Supreme Photo Booth!! My husband and me were toying with the idea of a photobooth and are so happy we not only decided to go through with one but that we decided to go through with Supreme Photo Booth! From the very beginning, Drew was very responsive to emails and very easy to work with. His emails were always very detailed and never left a question unanswered. At first, my husband was skeptical because it is rare that a company has perfect reviews but they have definitely earned them. They provided a good variety of fun props and all of our guests enjoyed taking pictures and videos! An added plus is the ability to have an album of the pictures with our guests notes (my husband and I have laughed a lot from the book) and the fact that our guests got a keepsake too. But the best part was probably, NICK our attendant. HE WAS PHENOMENAL and so great with the guests. A wonderful addition to the wedding. We HIGHLY recommend using Supreme Photo Booth, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Ivelisse, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding and loved it! Drew was incredibly helpful and responsive via email and Nick, our Photo Booth attendant, was great the day of our wedding. It really added a fun element to the wedding and our guests had a great time! Plus we now have all the photos to remember the day :)

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided relatively late in the game to add a photo booth to our wedding, but it was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests loved it, and there was a line at the booth from the moment it opened until the second it closed. The package we went with included plastic bookmark protectors for the strips that were given to guests as favors, and a beautiful keepsake guestbook where guests could attach additional copies of photostrips and leave a message for us. Drew at Supreme Photo Booth was very communicative and accommodating, and we were so thankful that he was able to provide a booth for us so close to our wedding date. Our booth attendant Joe was professional and handled the excited partygoers beautifully. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Drew and his team at Supreme Photo Booth were absolutely great and easy to work with! Drew was very responsive and answered all questions before the big day! The booth was a huge hit and the photos came back great! Plus, we had our photos emailed to us within a few days of our wedding :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Supreme Photo Booth is a must-have for all weddings!! Drew and Jeff were responsive, professional, and super reliable. As a type A personality bride, I was very selective with my vendors and I'm so glad I chose Supreme Photo Booth. Their customer service exceeded my expectations and the quality of the photos was exceptional. My guests absolutely LOVED the photo booth and my husband and I loved looking at the scrapbook after our wedding. Thanks Drew and Jeff, you truly deserved every star =D

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We were so happy working with Drew at Supreme Photobooth for our October 2017 wedding. Drew was an excellent communicator from the beginning, providing us with all the details about renting the photobooth, including the props, guest album, and print outs.

We were very pleased with the service on the day of our wedding. The attendant was professional, even in high stress scenarios when there was a very long line to take a photo! We loved that guests could also take a copy of their photo as a keepsake at the end of the evening, and we got to see an album full of our friends and family's silly photos!

We would definitely recommend Supreme Photobooth and working with Drew for a straight forward and professional photobooth experience!

Profile Picture Em, 10/21/17, 11 Reviews