PO Box 665, Forestdale, RI 02824 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Snap Berry Photo Booth

Snap Berry Photo Booth is fun, FRESH and inviting! Your guests can leave you video messages and we offer social media intergration so your guests can immediately upload their photo strip to facebook. Because of its compact size, our photo booth can be set up virtually anywhere. The OPENNESS of the photo booth leads to greater interaction. Your guests will gather and EXCITEMENT will build as crowds watch the ACTION take place right before their eyes. Because there are no booth size limitations, the number of people in one photo is unlimited.

logoJPG
IMG0201
IMG0057

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Snap Berry Photo Booth

We had Snap Berry Photo Booth at our wedding at Blithewold Mansion in September. I have to say, it was SUCH a hit with our guests. It was such a great set up, and our guests really had fun with it. April is so sweet and responsive. The photo booth attendant was extremely friendly, nice, and professional. During down time (while guests were seated) he came over to see if we needed anything at all. We have literally nothing we could complain about. I would definitely like to book Snap Berry photo booth for future events and parties. If you are considering a photo booth for your wedding or event, stop looking now and book with Snap Berry. You will be thrilled!

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/10/2014

AWESOME Photo Booth!! this photo both was truly great. They were so fun! Our guests loved this booth.There was enough space for 10-12 people which is what we loved about it! It is an open booth so you can cram as many people in it as possible...that was the best part! The props they had available were so fun...my husband and I just kept changing hats and glasses and has a blast taking pictures with everyone! They let my husband and I try out the booth first before opening it up to the guests. The guys working the booth were so fun and I think they had a good time at our wedding too! It was just a fun time and they brought on the party! I'm so glad we had them as part of our vendor team! :)

Sent on 07/10/2014

Mike was great! We rented the photo booth for a holiday party and I must say it made the party! The guests loved the booth and Mike! He brought in a ton of props for us to use and he stayed the whole night to make sure there were no problems. The booth itself was so great! It took seconds to print out the pictures and the best part is I have all of the pictures on cd so I can go back and view them all! The guests had such an awesome time in the booth. I would absolutely recommend Mike AND Snap Berry to anyone considering a booth! Thanks for making the night such a success Snap Berry!

Sent on 12/20/2012