Schuck Photography Reviews

Schuck Photography 5
  • Joy

Joy Yoneda · Married on 11/17/2018

An excellent experience!

Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with! He's professional, friendly, funny, and helped all of us feel at ease during the photo shoots. We really love our photos and the beautiful album! Matt has a gift of capturing moments that radiate the love & happiness we were feeling on our wedding day. Thank you, Matt, for helping to make our day extra special! :)

Schuck Photography 6
    Schuck Photography 7
    Schuck Photography 8
    Schuck Photography 9
    Schuck Photography 10
    Schuck Photography 11
    Sent on 01/10/2019

Alexandra Faldon · Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning photos and so easy to work with

I could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer!! First off, his photos and highlight video are absolutely stunning. I love that he offers both as well as a photo booth so I could get it all without multiple vendors. He captured the day with so much attention to detail and always made me feel at ease. Leading up the wedding, Matt was always super responsive, was extremely helpful with any and all of my questions, and took all the stress away. I honestly am so glad I chose him after interviewing 7 other photographers!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Tori Nichols · Married on 10/05/2018

Best photographer I've ever worked with!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Matt and his team have been the absolute best! We've used him as a photographer for my sister and my engagement shoot as well as both of our weddings. He makes you feel so comfortable and fit right in with our family and friends, which makes such a big difference! The photos are absolutely stunning- more than I could have ever asked for. The near 10 minute video he made was breath taking. I cried as soon as I watched it and still cry every time. He has so many options and packages to choose from, something to fit everyone's budget and needs! I would highly recommend Schuck Photography for any and all photographing needs. You will not be disappointed.

Schuck Photography 12
    Schuck Photography 13
    Sent on 01/31/2019

Jennifer Clemming · Married on 04/21/2018

Best decision I could have made

I was so nervous about finding the right videographer and photographer. Everyone I met with just seemed too pushy or didn't match my style. Anyways, when I found Matt I immediately knew he would be perfect. He worked with me to customize my day for what I wanted, and he was always easy to get a hold of. It felt like he was part of the wedding party he was so fun to work with! I am awkward when it comes to pictures but he did a great job of capturing the candid moments and made me feel so pretty. Plus the fact he uses a drone for the highlight video was pretty awesome.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kurtis

Kurtis Wurster · Married on 07/15/2017

Highly recommended and a true professional

Matt and his crew were amazing through the whole process. He handled the engagement shoot, the day of and the wedding video work. It was all done so well and maintained a high level of professionalism.
    His team was able to get all my wife's and my extended family together for the photos which is no easy task! He managed to capture every important moment throughout the whole day. I would highly recommend Matt and his crew for any wedding of any size. We had 150 people at our just for reference.
    He is a true professional and so great with dealing with all the craziness of the families and helping everything stay on time. He went above and beyond and was willing to help in any way possible and all with a smile on his face. He loves what he does, and it shows in his work!
    Thank you Matt and team.