Sascha Gluck Photography Reviews

Sascha Gluck Photography 2
Sascha Gluck Photography 3
Sascha Gluck Photography 4

Jeff · Married on 07/29/2017

We did A LOT of research regarding who we wanted to take our honeymoon pics in Tulum. They needed to be dependable, cost conscious...and most of all, take GREAT pictures!! So we started our research...and there are many to choose from. What set Sascha apart was simply his work. After looking at many others portfolios, we kept coming back to Sascha's pics. Sascha was superb at getting back to us in the weeks leading up to our honeymoon, literally responding within 1 hour. Upon Sascha's request, he met with us in person three days before our scheduled shoot - to get to know us, to pick our brains for exactly what we were looking for, etc. The day of the shoot we got rained out, but Sascha was again communicating with us and re-scheduled us for the next day. Meeting us at our AirBnB, he took us to the perfect location in Tulum. If we had to do it all over again, we would do nothing different. Sascha Gluck is who you want taking your pictures. His work is superb!!

Sascha Gluck Photography 5
    Sent on 10/06/2017

Annie · Married on 11/12/2016

We used Sascha Gluck Photography for our destination wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice! Working with Sascha was such a pleasure! He was quick to respond to emails and made scheduling a breeze. He and his staff were friendly, flexible, and went with the flow at our wedding - everybody loved them! Our wedding photos turned out absolutely perfectly! They captured the most beautiful, meaningful, and hysterical moments of our special day. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/12/2017

We got married in Moon Palace in November 2015 and had the absolute pleasure of having Sascha and his assistant as our photographers on our very happy day.

Sascha met with us at the hotel a few days before the wedding to get to know our personalities more and find out what our preferred style of photos were. We brought with us a few of his shots from his website that we liked the most and I think it helped Sascha get a feel of our preferences a lot.

Sascha was great and very organised. He was always on time and was very easy to be around. The wedding day was absolutely fantastic and the photos were amazing! We are so happy!!

Before and after the wedding, Sascha was a fantastic communicator - always very fast & helpful with any questions we had. He has a lot of knowledge about the area, and even the best places to shoot within the hotel grounds themselves.

If you want someone who is highly skilled, reliable, trustworthy and friendly - Sascha is your man!

Good luck on your happy wedding day!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Kerry · Married on 10/03/2016

I used Sascha for my Wedding in October at the Riu Playacar! Sascha arrived early at the venue and came straight over to introduce himself! I felt this little touch started my day off perfectly! He is such a well mannered man and made me feel perfectly calm on a very nervous day! If you want a wedding photographer that you will forget is there (in the best way) Sascha is your man! He was amazing! Took his time, showed us previews of his shots, gave us direction and always made sure we where happy. I could never of imagined having any one else photograph my wedding! Thank you for everything Sascha!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Jignya · Married on 09/04/2016

Sascha was amazing! He was so kind, professional, and accommodating. Everyone in the wedding party and all of our guests really took a shine to him, and he was with us for five events for our Indian Wedding at the Moon Palace in Cancun. He is calm, easy-going, and very creative, and if you need a photographer in Cancun, I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jodoe · Married on 06/07/2016

i used sascha and misael for my wedding photography and from the second i chose him i was so pleased, i done my research before i finally chose him so knew he was trustworthy. we kept in contact through whatsapp whilst i was in england and then when i got to mexico i messaged him my room number and where id be on the morning of the wedding, he was very prompt in responding. he met me and my bridal party in the salon whilst misael was with my groom and his groomsmen. he was very good with detail and i could catch a glimpse of him taking pictures of all the little things. which is exactly what i wanted. once i was done in the salon he met me in my hotel room where we got amazing pictures of me with my girls and close ups of me. meanwhile misael was still with my groom. once the ceremony was over he took some family shots and then took me and my groom on the beach for some couple shots, i have to applause him because it was an extremely hot day and he was running around grabbing shots at every angle and by the end of it he looked like he had been in the ocean! so thankyou sascha for your passion in photography! once he was finished taking photos from our cocktail party he shook our hands and wished us well and told me all the information id need for when i recieved the pictures. i eventually received the pictures via email about 6 weeks after the wedding, which was an agonising wait! but wow was the wait worth it, they are all absoloutely stunning and i couldnt have asked for anything better. i would absoloutely recommend him to anyone who is marrying in mexico. he really is worth every penny, and so friendly youd think he is part of the family, i thank you again sascha and misael, you really made my day! and i hope to see you again in mexico

Sent on 10/25/2016

Alicia · Married on 07/13/2015

Sascha Gluck was a pleasure to work with. We found him through BestDestinationWedding.com, emailed him and had all questions answered and a contract written up very quickly! We purchased his five hour, El Medio Package.

Communication was easy and responses were received very quickly. Sascha was so wonderful to work with, making all of my worries of a wedding in a place I had never been to, with people I had never met, go away!

A couple of days before the wedding Sascha met us at our hotel to go over our entire day. Any doubts that we had, prior to meeting him, went away! He was very reassuring and comforting. It was great that he had worked at our hotel before, so he knew a lot of good places to take pictures! The day of the wedding Sascha arrived early! He was very friendly and nice to all of our guests. The outside vendor fee that our hotel charged was worth every penny, Sascha was absolutely AMAZING!

Sascha asked us to be patient and give him about six weeks to get our pictures to us. Six weeks, to the day, I had an email in my inbox with the pictures. Another week later I had all of the pictures, on a USB, in my mailbox. Sascha more than delivered. I cannot say enough good things about the pictures. His work is impeccable. Sascha was able to capture some of the most tender moments of my wedding day and also some of the more fun and crazy moments from our reception!!!

A huge thank you to Sascha and his team. All of our wedding pictures were absolutely amazing because of your great work! I am so happy that I chose Sascha as these pictures will remain with us as a reminder of the wonderful day that we shared in Cancun!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Preetha · Married on 05/25/2014

Sascha was our photographer for our Hindu wedding at Al Cielo. He was absolutely amazing. Although he had little experience with Hindu weddings, he took the time to meet with us so he would know what the important moments to capture were. He is extremely professional and, with his wonderful assistant Miseal, captures every moment without you even noticing they are there. I was speechless when I was looking at our pictures because they were so beautiful. There are so many things happening that you miss when you are the bride, but I was able to see everything through his pictures. He spent the morning with us the day before the wedding, the night before at our mehndi dinner, came in the morning while we were getting ready the day of the wedding, and stayed for most of the reception. His photojournalistic style and composition are superb - photography lovers, you will be happy with your choice of photographer if you go with Sascha. He was also reasonable and flexible, which I really appreciated, and seems to be rare looking at the other companies which charge by time. Our overall wedding experience was amazing, and Sascha and Miseal played an important role in that. I can't stop looking at my wedding pictures! One of the best decisions we made in Mexico was working with Sascha!

Sascha Gluck Photography 6
    Sascha Gluck Photography 7
    Sascha Gluck Photography 8
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Casey · Married on 06/24/2018

Sascha was our photographer for our June 24th, 2018 wedding in Cancun. He is a true artist and gets some amazing shots. We also did the trash the dress photo shoot the day after the wedding. Sascha is a great guy and we really felt comfortable with him during the wedding and the TTD shoot. He drove us to another beach/lagoon in his car for the shoot. He worked with another person and brought their drone camera for the TTD..... The photos they got were just breathtaking! We had no problems communicating with him via email and he was there when he said he would be. Thank you Sascha for capturing everything! We HIGHLY suggest having him as your photographer!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Dawn · Married on 07/02/2016

I got married at Moon Palace 8/2016. I did lots of research on various photographers, which can be challenging for a destination wedding and someone who hates making decisions. We even went to Mexico to meet with various photographers before the wedding and we had it narrowed down to del sol, Dream Art, and Sasha Gluck (Cancun Photos). We went with Sasha because his work looked incredible from his portfolio, he had unbeatable prices for what you were getting, he responded quickly to questions, explained everything, and most importantly, was flexible and accommodating. We had a lot of random requests, that honestly I didn't even think were possible, and he was just like, yup we can make that happen. He was flexible with the timing of everything (and we had a 3 day Indian wedding)! On the weekend of the wedding Sasha and the video crew (Mike Cantarell Films) was with me (the bride) and he had another photographer and videographer with my husband the entire time. We got amazing footage of everything! The photos and videos came back incredible and I swear I watched the short cut of our video almost every day. We got our pictures back within a reasonable time and Sasha worked great with the Mike. They were a great team. We are also not the most photogenic, so Sasha and mike were really helpful in telling us different ways to pose, they knew about the grounds of moon palace and knew where to take us for the best photo opportunities and they had some spontaneous shots. Sasha was also incredibly patient with our crazy family during family photos. He was so kind to everyone even though he must have been exhausted. He also helped me stay calm the entire time despite it raining on the day of the actual wedding. Great rain pics too! He also got a very even spread of people from my husband's side as well as my side with a lot of mixing as well. Cancun Photos with Sasha and Mike Cantarell Films are the best vendor decision you will make for your wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2017