Sarani Weddings Reviews

Sarani Weddings 6
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning Photos, Affordable Cost

Sarani is a gifted photographer. The photos you see on her webpage are exactly what you will expect to see on your wedding day. I am not a model by any means, but my goodness did I feel like one when we got our pictures back! Our entire family was blown away by the finished pictures! As the bride, it can be uncomfortable to be the center of attention, but Sarani and her team made the entire day easy and enjoyable. Everything went perfectly; even with a tight timeline, everything remained right on schedule. They are organized, precise and extremely qualified. My husband and I had an amazing destination wedding, and now, thanks to Sarani, we have photos and video to cherish for the rest of our lives. 1000% recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding in the Cancun area.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Sarani Weddings 7
    Sarani Weddings 8
    Sarani Weddings 9
    Sarani Weddings 10
    Sarani Weddings 11
    Sarani Weddings 12

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2018

I used Sarani studios for my photography and videography on April 6 2018 for my desitination wedding at Azul Five in Mexico
    I am could be happier with the decision I made with this group
    They were an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1
    Emails were quick and efficient making the planning process as smooth as can be
    The day of they made everything run perfectly on point from getting ready photos to the last second of the night
    My pictures were completely beyond me expectations
    The video was absolutely unbelievable I can not stop watching it
    I would high lot recommend this company to anyone

Sent on 06/08/2018

Viraj · Married on 06/03/2017

When we stumbled upon Sarani’s website, we were struck in awe of her photographs! We could easily tell how passionate she was about her work. She understood exactly what we were looking for, asked whether we’d personally like to see something different, & actually made the magic happen! From the time we made our first contact via email to the many skype dates till we had our photographs in hand, Sarani held our hands the entire time. It was an Indian wedding held over 3 days with 5 different events at Barceló Maya Grand Resort with an underwater photoshoot. Sarani & her team arrived early & left late at EVERY event. For Mehndi night, I wore a designer dress I won as part of a contest. Sarani communicated with the designers as to how she should photograph to send for marketing purposes. For the Pithi, Lunic made a point to give some time to the paparazzi photographing us with cell phones & personal cameras & thereafter, respectfully moving them out of the way, so that she could get in pictures of us without any visual noise. For Garba, Sarani’s exceptional eye to photograph came through with the use of mirrors & bangles. For the morning of the wedding, Sarani’s team arranged for a first look exchange. Our rooms were not far apart; therefore she coordinated with appropriate persons to ensure we did not see each other until the very moment. For the outdoor reception, we were surprised with heavy rain. The team ran to where the reception was, started clicking pictures and captured it all before the rain. I only mention the “little things” as part of each event because it goes to show us they did what they didn’t have to. My family who has been to a countless number of Indian weddings was amazed at the team. They had never seen a group of vendors as efficient & organized. As we celebrate our 1st year, there is one person/team to thank for helping us relive each moment! If we had to do it all over, we wouldn’t think twice about selecting Sarani again!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Hiral · Married on 05/28/2017

I highly recommend Sarani Photography. She is great person to work with. Also, her work really stands out. She is really quick on her email replies too! We have used both services Photography and Videography for our wedding day with Sarani in Cancun, Mexico. We just loved it! We received everything in the parcel by UPS right on time. Very efficient. We wanted it to thank you to Sarani and the her team. We really appreciate your work! You have captured just about anything that we can bring memories back when we watch it over and over! Please contact Sarani Photography if you're having a destination wedding in Cancun or Riviera Maya, Mexico.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Ann · Married on 01/14/2017

Sarani was very responsive by email prior to our wedding and was amazing at our wedding. She really made us feel at ease and her and her assistant were true professionals. The photos were amazing and really a great value for the end result! We've received so many compliments on our photos!! The photos, complimentary thank you cards and complimentary enlarged photo arrived nicely packaged and we're going to order an album.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/11/2016

Sarani and her team were excellent. She makes everything so easy. I highly recommend them for a destination wedding. We only used her photography service however, after receiving the pictures i wish we have gotten the video as well. Overall, it was money well spend and I would book her again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Sarani

Sent on 04/10/2017

Christina · Married on 09/09/2016

If you want the most amazing, breath-taking, masterpiece photos for your wedding; Sarani Wedding Photography is a must! Overall, I am HIGHLY satisfied with booking Sarani Wedding Photography and Video and have heard nothing but raving positive reviews from everyone who has seen our photos. Not one person I know who got married and posted photos, has unique and beautiful photos like ours. Our photos are truly ART and breath-taking and I only wish we could have had more time just to have taken tons more. I can definitely highly recommend Sarani, Lunic and her team over and over again and hope to one day soon go back to Mexico and have them do more photos for us maybe for a anniversary or vow renewal in the future. THANK YOU SARANI, LUNIC and team! Mucho Amor!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Krishna · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarani did an AMAZING job with our photos and videos. We had an Indian wedding in Cancun, and we were surprised she knew all the customs and traditions. She did a wonderful job and was so pleasant to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2016

Sarani Photography and Videography in my opinion, is one of the best companies out there when it comes to capturing the magic of your wedding day. Sarani is a true expert in her trade and I could not be happier in choosing her as our photographer. I was first introduced to Sarani's work when we attended the bride's dress rehearsal at Karisma Resorts. I was absolutely speechless by her work, every picture was more breathtaking then the next so I knew when the time came I had to book Sarani. She was quick to respond when I reached out via email and answered any and all (which was many) of my questions I had without hesitation. After I booked Sarani I looked at her gallery online and even searched for videos and pictures online and I of course was not disappointed. The more and more I researched the happier I was with my choice. However, we all know anything can be found or changed online. I had to wait to see for myself. On my wedding day Sarani and her team were prompt and so polite, they were all an absolute pleasure to work with. Within 5 minutes of them being there I knew they were going to capture every perfect moment my husband and I would want. And wow were we right! We got all of our 1150 pictures within 2 months of our wedding and had our album, video and thank you postcards a few weeks after that. The turnaround time for everything was so quick but what was most impressive was the quality of every single picture. Some of the pictures could be postcards or advertisements because they are just so amazingly perfect! Every emotion, every perfect moment was captured and we will now have them forever and that to me is priceless. Thank you so much to Sarani and her team of professionals for doing such an incredible job and for giving my husband and I all our perfect memories from our beautiful day on paper and video forever. I highly recommend Sarani and her team. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Happy Husband and Wife :)

Sent on 09/07/2016

We just received our wedding photos and video tonight and we could not be more pleased! My heart is so full. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Our photos are beautiful and captured our day perfectly. Whomever edited our video did an amazing job not including my mispronounced name! You have a wonderful team. Thank you for your work, we will treasure these images for the rest of our life.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lybeth · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't even begin to thank Sarani for such an amazing experience. They were perfect in every way. From beginning to end they were on point. Sarani always answered emails promptly and always made me feel comfortable. On site they were absolutely amazing! They captured every moment and we never felt like they were being intrusive. They went above and beyond and when you look at our pictures you can see the laughter and love that we were all feeling. I got my final video and pictures 3 months after the wedding and could not be happier with the results! If you are searching for a photographer and or videographer, do not hesitate to use Sarani.

Sent on 10/11/2016

rita · Married on 06/05/2016

Sarani and her team are out if this world!!! I had my wedding in riviera maya Mexico at Azul Sensatori. Sarani exceeded my expectations !! She is amazing ... They are so sweet, efficient and very professional.

I got the pictures and video within 4 weeks after my wedding !!! I mean we were shocked at how quickly it was all received .

The album she created for us is gorgeous !! Such high quality material went into making it... All of our friends and family comment on how beautiful it is.

The video..... Oh my gosh!!! It's like you are watching a movie . They did such a great job and captured every single moment !!! They even used the music we chose throughout the video, which is unusual bescuse most wedding videos have your generic wedding music ... But, not Sarani's!
    Trust me when I say everyone who has seen our video has cried, laughed and loved the video. I have gotten so so so many compliments from our friends and family. And, my husband and I can't get over how amazing it is .

I highly recommend Sarani!!! She's so reliable and immediately responds to your emails.. Barely any wait time !!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/22/2016

Sarani Photography and Videography in my opinion, is one of the best companies out there when it comes to capturing the magic of your wedding day. Sarani is a true expert in her trade and I could not be happier in choosing her as our photographer. I was first introduced to Sarani's work when we attended the bride's dress rehearsal at Karisma Resorts. I was absolutely speechless by her work, every picture was more breathtaking then the next so I knew when the time came I had to book Sarani. She was quick to respond when I reached out via email and answered any and all (which was many) of my questions I had without hesitation. After I booked Sarani I looked at her gallery online and even searched for videos and pictures online and I of course was not disappointed. The more and more I researched the happier I was with my choice. However, we all know anything can be found or changed online. I had to wait to see for myself. On my wedding day Sarani and her team were prompt and so polite, they were all an absolute pleasure to work with. Within 5 minutes of them being there I knew they were going to capture every perfect moment my husband and I would want. And wow were we right! We got all of our 1150 pictures within 2 months of our wedding and had our album, video and thank you postcards a few weeks after that. The turnaround time for everything was so quick but what was most impressive was the quality of every single picture. Some of the pictures could be postcards or advertisements because they are just so amazingly perfect! Every emotion, every perfect moment was captured and we will now have them forever and that to me is priceless. Thank you so much to Sarani and her team of professionals for doing such an incredible job and for giving my husband and I all our perfect memories from our beautiful day on paper and video forever. I highly, highly recommend Sarani and her team. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Happy Husband and Wife :)

Sent on 09/07/2016

Candice · Married on 03/12/2016

Sarani and her team of photographers did a fantastic job at our wedding! They were extremely professional, friendly, and really fun to work with! They really went above and beyond our expectations! Sarani and her team were extremely easy to communicate with, and the photo delivery process went as smooth as possible!

They captured all the special moments of our wedding perfectly! The complements we have been getting from friends and loved ones around the world in regards to Sarani's work have been nothing short of spectacular, and everyone is so amazed with how the pictures have come out! On top of the photography, her video clip was sensational! It not only captured all the amazing moments between us, but also every detail and interaction of our guests, allowing us to see the whole wedding perspective! We can’t stop watching the video over and over! We strongly recommend you use Sarani for your wedding! She is the best in the business, and will go above and beyond your expectations!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Jenna · Married on 01/23/2016

We are completely blown away with the quality of service and our end products. We hired them for photo and video 7 hr coverage with our package including a photo album, trash the dress session, a video highlights, and thank you cards. Everything is amazing! our photos are breathtaking and our video made us laugh and cry over and over. Its definitely something you'll want to watch over and over. Our photo album is gorgeous! I had Lunic as my main photographer and she was able to capture our wedding with our personalities in it. Their team is amazing! I couldn't believe how beautiful everything turned out. Our photos, videos, photo album, even our thank you cards! We are so grateful and completely satisfied with this wedding decision. It was definitely worth paying for! After everything in a wedding, the one thing we can always look back into are the photos and videos captured. I'm so glad that Sarani Weddings made this happen. Something worth treasuring for life.
    Here's the link to our wedding video highlights: https://vimeo.com/160636262
    The link to our wedding photo blog: http://www.saraniweddings.com/weddings/gallery/jenna-jeffrey-dreams-riviera/
    Our TTD session photo blog: http://www.saraniweddings.com/weddings/gallery/jenna-jeffrey/

Sent on 03/30/2016

Leon · Married on 10/19/2015

Sarani is REMARKABLE, words cannot explain the fantastic photos she delivers.Her group and Sarani came early in the morning prepared, and on time with visions of photo/video shots and made attempts to satisfy our every wish. Sarani came back out on a day that was sunny to make sure before we left to US, she would capture some photos on a nice day in our attire.After much contemplation we kept going back to Sarani because we really loved how unique her photos were and we felt that we couldn’t find that style anywhere else and more importantly her photos didn’t look like anyone else’s. Sarani is definitely not the cheapest option but you always get what you pay for and the video and photos are priceless. Guest will eat food, drink the drinks, and decorations will be gone but photos and videos are there forever. If you do choose Sarani the money would be well worth it as the pictures she captures are totally stunning. When you choose Sarani make sure you spend the extra money to do the Trash The Dress session. The pics that come under water is stunning, amazing, breath taking. Many of our family and friends are in awe every time they see pictures we received. Sarani and her team are able to capture moments, you think are not photo worthy but when you see the final product you just are in disbelief of how incredible the setting is. We were speechless when we saw our Album and the pictures that were sent. Sarani did our Trash The Dress, Pithi Ceremony, Mendhi Party, Hindu & Christian Wedding Ceremony and our Reception. Sarani is definitely a talented photographer who stunned a lot of our family and friends with her ability to take amazing photos. We have priceless photos and video moments that we will cherish and will always be grateful for. We would certainly refer Sarani to any couple who is getting married in Mexico

Sent on 03/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2015

Sarani is absolutely amazing!!! She was very professional and easy to work with, and her photos are absolutely stunning! Exactly what I was looking for to capture our perfect day and to be able to remember forever and always! Thank you Sarani!!!! We couldn't have asked for more beautiful memories!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Alicia · Married on 06/07/2015

Words cannot describe how happy I was using Sarani and her team to capture our big day. She truly created such beautiful art, as well as made us so comfortable. Every time I look at our pictures I am amazed, I would 110% recommend her!! Thank you Sarani, your work has created such beautiful and unique memories for us. You are an amazing artist! Pablo and Jose were equally as wonderful!

Alicia H.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Lillia · Married on 05/12/2015

Unfortunately, due to the restrictions of this website I had to cut my two page review into a few paragraphs. But the entire review can be found on the best destination website and on Sarani’s FB page. Sarani’s price was a bit higher than most photographers I got quotes for, however if you have looked at her portfolio you will understand why and she was well worth it.
    On my wedding day, I had five people total. They were very prompt and very professional. I really liked that they all wear a uniform which makes it easy to spot them. Throughout the entire wedding, I hardly noticed that they were there. The first thing we received was the sneak peak and it was beautiful! After the sneak peak, I believe we got all the wedding photos on a very neatly and beautifully packaged USB Drive. She really knows how to capture the day. By the way, those couples’ photos that you see in her portfolio, you know the ones…the ones that make you want to hire her; They all look like that in case you are wondering, ours were no exception and were just as gorgeous!
    After the photos were received we got the trailer for our wedding movie. I was especially nervous about this because I had seen 0 video footage up until this point. I was so happy with the trailer. Saranis team picked a perfect song for me and they highlighted the best parts of the movie. A few weeks later we then received the Video We did have some things we needed to edit but Sarani edited them no problem.
    Then it came time to work on the photo album, we ended up going with the most expensive option which turned out to be a huge book. I spent weeks narrowing down the photo selections which was very difficult but finally sent Sarani our selections. A few rounds of edits later, our beautiful album arrived in an equally beautiful case cover.
    Overall, we are super, super happy we choose Sarani. We get compliments constantly on how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. I am so glad that our wedding photos are so unique!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jacquie · Married on 04/20/2015

Sarani was a DREAM to work with. She was willing to work with us to find a package that fit what we were looking for. The day of she continually reassured me, kept me calm and in general made the experience one that I remembered instead of feeling like I was in a bubble of hustle and bustle that day.
    She captured our day of memories through beautiful photos, in which now looking at I can feel the emotions through. You will NOT regret using her and her amazing team!!
    We also did a trash the dress, I had no clue something like that should be on everyones bucket list!! We had such a fun day shooting and such great memories built between my husband and I on this intimate, awesome, cliff jumping day!!! Thank you Thank you Sarani!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Emily · Married on 01/15/2015

Sarani is amazing, and her photographs top that! This review is difficult to write cause words really can't express how happy we are we chose Sarani as our wedding photographer. During the actual wedding day, we instantly felt so comfortable with her. She fit in like a family member. She was professional, but also made the whole experience so enjoyable. She had great picture ideas, and the results prove it. We also did the underwater TTD with her. That was a once in a lifetime experience! The location she took us to, was probably the most beautiful spot in the world I had ever visited. Again - she made the whole experience thoroughly enjoyable. A few weeks ago we received the final pictures, album and oil painting canvas. Today we picked it up now it's been wrapped round a frame - SO happy with it. Her pictures are so great, I can't believe it's actually us. Seriously, she is worth every penny. One day when we have a family and are back in Mexico, we will for sure be hiring her again!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Kayla · Married on 01/10/2015

I am writing this review because Sarani (& her wonderful team) undoubtedly deserve the time that it takes to spread the word about just how wonderful she is! I promise she is so worth it!! I knew from the first time that I came across her work that I had to have her photograph my wedding because I had to have some of those amazing photos featuring my own wedding. She actually became a source of inspiration throughout the remainder of the planning process. And now that our wedding has come and gone, and recently getting to preview some of our photos, I will say without a doubt that I couldn't have made a better decision. I have had nothing but the best experience with her from the beginning. And after finally meeting her in person & having had the pleasure of working with her the entire day, I sincerely felt as though she was an old friend. After the wedding I couldn't help but rave about how great she was and that was before I even knew just how rewarding the end result would actually be – that being the opportunity to relive our wedding day from now till forever in the most extraordinary way, as she captured it perfectly in every way imaginable – & so much more! I cannot say enough about how awesome she is! Not only is she an incredible artist with an eye for creating those “wow!” & “awwe…” moments, she is genuinely there for you the entire time. She is a true professional who loves what she does! It becomes evident as to why her work is so amazing. Looking back it seems like our wedding day took forever to come and then only seconds to go by, which is another reason why I knew how important it was to choose the best to capture the memories. I have no doubt that I did just that. She gives you every piece of her heart and soul for the entire experience…with the utmost attention paid to every detail, especially the subtle ones that I didn't even know existed until brought to life through her artistry. In all sincerity, she is truly the best!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Sue · Married on 12/13/2014

Sarani and her team were amazing! They were professional yet still felt like part of the family member.
    They captured all of the special moments during the wedding and reception and did it through the eyes of an artist. The photos of us on the beach were so beautiful and well done that the background almost looked fake. The pictures were more beautiful then I could have hoped for, and I am so happy that Sarani was my photographer on our very special day!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jess · Married on 04/11/2014

3.6
      2.5
      2.5

I had really high hopes for Sarani photography but in then I did not feel like I got anything more than average pictures. My photographer and his assistant were the nicest people to work with and working with them before and after the wedding was painless. We even got our photos back a little earlier and they threw in several 8x10 prints plus a giant 12x18 print. However, in the end I was left wanting with the actual photos themselves. First, there wasn't a single photo from our ceremony that included myself and my husband's faces together at anything closer than about 20 feet away or without something blocking some of the frame. You either see his face and the back of my head or vice versa or you can see us both but only from the beginning of the aisle or off to the side or you can see us but the officiant is taking up half the frame. We had only maybe one picture where we weren't mid-sentence either. The after ceremony shots were better but a lot were taken from just too far away and we just got lost in the pictures.

The second source of disappointment was in their lack of knowledge of the resort. I picked them as they were a recommended vendor from my resort. However when we started the after ceremony pictures, my photographer asked "where do you want to go? I've never been to this resort." We were really surprised that they would send someone who has never lead a shoot at our resort before. We really had no idea what the best spots to go were. And we were not given much in the way of directions on how to pose. At one point, he just told us "just dance or walk or do whatever you want." Huh?

Considering they cost just as much as a US photographer, I would have expected to have a better experienced photographer who took better shots and knew our resort.

Sent on 05/21/2015