sam labib photography Reviews

10 | Harrisburg, PA

10 Reviews for sam labib photography

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful to work with. He came all the way down to NYC just to shoot our proposal on a weekday with other obligations and a very long commute. He was nothing but engaged, lively, and willing to try different suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to others and we will be using him again! Thanks Sam!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Madonna · Married on 08/27/2017

We booked Sam for our engagement shoot and he was AMAZING. He gave us good directions, was professional and on time, and the pictures were beautiful. We got the pictures in less than three weeks. We were very happy with our decision and I recommend him to everyone I know

Sent on 12/06/2016

Erini · Married on 07/16/2017

Sam is a wonderful photographer, I highly recommend him! My fiancé and I absolutely love our engagement pictures. Sam was professional, friendly, and fun to work with. He paid attention to detail, made us laugh, and took amazing photos. We look forward to working with him again in the future. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Rania · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I selected Sam to be our photographer for our wedding after he came recommended by both my sister-in-law and another photographer. Sam was the best! He was so kind and his work is excellent! We put our engagement photos on our wedding website and all of our friends and family commented on how good the pictures came out and wanted to know who shot our photos. He is super kind and super accommodating. He was great at making us relax during our photo shoots by telling us jokes and making us laugh. He took both formal photos and candid (photo journalistic) photos. Sam is very well rounded in his photography and his team is excellent. We would definitely choose him all over again for our wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/15/2016

Sam and his wife Magi are awesome! Sam is professional, personable, and has an amazing eye. I was immediately drawn to his photographs when I visited his website during my search for a wedding photographer. My husband and I felt so comfortable with him during our engagement shoot and the photos were beautiful. The day of my wedding I was confident that he would produce amazing shots, I can't wait to see them! Thanks Sam and Magi for making our wedding photo dreams come true!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/24/2016

We can't recommend this photographer enough! We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. The whole experience was comfortable, fun, and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Christine · Married on 07/17/2016

Sam was recommended to us through family friends to photograph our engagement ceremony back in January, and I couldn’t be happier with how our photos came out! He was supportive and constantly available from our first video conference up to showing up at my door on the day of the event. He answered all of our questions and was responsive to our emails and phone calls. He was open to certain photo shots and captured everything we asked him to, which was very important to us as we wanted some traditional photos as well as artistic/modern photos. It was great working with Sam and I’d love to work with him again! Our photos can be found with others on his blog http://www.samlabib.com/blog/

Sent on 04/24/2015

Kerolos · Married on 09/06/2015

Extremely friendly to deal with and really puts the best smile on your face. Exactly what you need on your wedding day! Extremely prompt in editing the photos! We had our photos ready straight after our honeymoon!! His work is more perfect than we could have ever hoped for. Thanks Sam and Magi!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Shery · Married on 05/10/2015

I never write reviews for anything/anyone, but I really had to this time from how much I fell in love with Sam Labib Photography. My sister booked Sam for my Bridal Shower and I could not have been more thankful about that. Sam is an amazingly creative photographer that really captured EVERY detail of my very detailed Lace inspired Bridal Shower. I loved my bridal shower but the amazing shots Sam captured during my event made me fall in love with it all over again when I saw them and again now every time I look at them. Details I did not even pay attention to, he did and captured beautifully (and I am very OCD when it comes to details, so I was over the moon when I saw the how creative and imaginative he was in capturing every moment). After the event was over, he also took my Fiance (at the time) and I outside of the venue for more personal shots despite the huge snow storm that occurred that day and he took the most gorgeous shots. People don't usually look back on bridal shower pictures but his shots were so amazing, that I actually made one into a big canvas and it is hanging beautifully in my home as well as using one of his beautiful shots of my bridal party as my shower thank-you cards. Aside from Sam's amazing talent, he was professional, personable, and extremely patient with everyone. I really could not be happier with his work, and I can't wait to book him for my future events.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Allison · Married on 11/14/2015

We couldn't have been happier on our wedding day in terms of photography- Team Labib was very professional, extremely flexible with our non-traditional wedding day timeline, and most importantly they were easy to chat with and work with. My husband and I both remarked that we felt like we were hanging out with friends, taking photos- Team Labib's friendly demeanor kept us calm and relaxed on our big day.
    Sam was super prompt and responsive via email, and got our prints to us quickly after the wedding. My husband and I are so happy!

Sent on 03/09/2016