Salvador Robles Photography Reviews

Salvador Robles Photography 4
Salvador Robles Photography 5
Salvador Robles Photography 6
Salvador Robles Photography 7

Salvador as attentive to our needs.....he listened to our desires as to what moments we wanted to preserve . salvador came highly recommended by 3
    People in our social circles.....we definitely recommend Salvador ...the photographs captured the highlights of our wedding beautifully

Sent on 03/24/2016

Maria Victoria · Married on 01/23/2016

Tim and I were very pleased with Salvador professionalism. Our wedding day was windy& cold and he managed to deal with the weather elements and still come up with some beautiful photos that we will treasure. He captured our wedding moments beautifully.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Ashton · Married on 12/14/2015

Salvador is by far the best photographer I've ever had. We did two maternity photo sessions in one day, 15 days before the day I gave birth. I was ready to pop the day of the shoot lol! I was very stressed out that day, my make up did not come out like I wanted it to, etc. Despite my stress, Salvador was able to make the best pictures!!! The pictures came out AMAZIIINGGG!!!!. My husband and I felt so comfortable working with Salvador! He is passionate about he's work and committed to making the best out of the photo session. He is an artist full of ideas! I am so happy I found a photographer with such great personality, easy to work with, and that has passion for what he does. He is everyone's GO to photographer. If you are picky with how you want your pictures taken, then he is for sure the photographer you've been looking for your whole life!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Lissette · Married on 05/17/2015

Sal, from Salvador Robles Photography, is the BEST kept secret!!! Sal put all of my anxiety away, when I met with him and he showed me many of the unique wedding photos he had already taken. Sal was totally affordable and his professionalism is truly unmatched!
    Sal took AMAZING photographs at my wedding - so good that most people couldn't believe that my photos weren't magazine shots that I wanted to hijack!
    Sal was a true professional; never getting in the way to take pictures and his calming nature made every photo shot a breeze!
    Sal really has an 'eye' for the best photographs, lighting, poses and impromptu shots! The BEST!!!!!
    You can't go wrong with hiring Salvador Robles Photography. A GENIUS with the eye of an artist!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Lissette · Married on 05/17/2015

Sal, from Salvador Robles Photography is the best kept secret! I am so glad to have found this incredibly talented photographer.
    Not only was Sal affordable, he kept me at ease while taking all of my wedding photos and was never intrusive in any shot taken.
    Sal has a PHENOMENAL EYE for capturing spectacular photos! Sal is creative in capturing the most breath-taking shots!
    My wedding photos were SO BEAUTIFUL that many people didn't think that these pictures were real or of ME; instead, many thought I just hijacked some wedding photos out of a magazine! That's how utterly BREATH-TAKING Sal's work is!!! The Wedding photos that Sal took, for me, really are 'MAGAZINE QUALITY' - STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!! I totally recommend Salvador Robles Photography for making your day as STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL as he did for me. IMPECCABLE work, quality, timeliness, and affordability.
    The BEST in the bay!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Juliet · Married on 09/05/2014

Sal is unbelievably talented. I have had many wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures. From our first conversation on the phone to the last email, Sal was very professional and we enjoyed every interaction. He was able to capture so many unexpected moments. He was very patient during the entire period and was with us most of the day. Sal has a great eye for a beautiful shot. he was very dedicated to capturing great shots.

Sal's patience, professionalism, skills and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. His photography is highly recommended and I would highly recommended him to anyone.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

I love Sal! I'm so glad I found him. He is so talented and takes such wonderful pictures. He has great attention to detail and knows just the right thing to do to make the picture perfect. I used him for my wedding and for boudoir photos and I'm obsessed with every picture I've seen. He's very professional and very nice and my whole family loved him the day of the wedding. Now my mom is referring all her friends to him.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2015

Pictures came out great , used for my wedding at Intercontinental Hotel.

Sent on 03/16/2016