S. Kuzma Photography Reviews

22 | Philadelphia, PA

22 Reviews for S. Kuzma Photography

22 S. Kuzma Photography Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

I had the pleasure of first meeting Steve when he photographed my best friends wedding. When it came time for me to plan my wedding I knew he was the photographer I wanted. From our first meeting, Steve was down to earth and easy to talk with but super knowledgeable. Steve is super flexible, even more than willing to reschedule our engagement pictures after my husband ended up with the flu! Steve provided amazing advice and calmed my nerves during our final phone call before the big day. Our wedding day arrived in a blur and Steve and his team, Dave and Ryan, walked into the chaos, kept everyone calm but moving and managed to get amazing pictures despite some toddler meltdowns, large cat furniture and looming storm clouds. Steve and his team even walked through the sand to get some amazing shots on the beach! During our ceremony and reception they were truly ‘flies on the wall’. Best of all, Steve recreated a sunset for us on the docks of our venue despite the clouds!! Thank you SKuzma Photography!

Megan · Married on 12/23/2017

If you are looking for an amazing photographer, Steve is your guy. Steve and his team did the most phenomenal job photographing the best day of our lives. The morning was extremely hectic, on the Bride’s side, and Steve remained super calm and was still able to capture the pictures I wanted and they turned out beautiful. During the reception, we barely knew he was there and yet he captured the most amazing pictures. He is timely and his pictures are of the highest quality. We couldn’t be happier with choosing SKuzma Photography!

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Steve was nothing short of amazing for our overall wedding experience. Our engagement shoot captured everything we had hoped for and more. When the wedding came around, he wasn’t prompt and again, captured everything we wanted and more. The candids that he shot put us right back in the moment. He truly ran our day and made sure our timeline was followed in order to keep the day on track and not miss a beat. He talked us through every step of our journey, even with our album. Our album truly embodies our story. I recommend Steve to all future Bride and Grooms.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    S. Kuzma Photography 1
    S. Kuzma Photography 2
    S. Kuzma Photography 3
    S. Kuzma Photography 4

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jess! You and Dave were equally amazing to work with!

David · Married on 10/21/2017

Great experience from beginning to end! You couldn’t ask for a more helpful, experienced and quality photographer. More than happy with our experience and would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    S. Kuzma Photography 5

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Thanks, Dave! You two were so great to work with!

Leigh Anne · Married on 06/03/2017

Steve and his team were amazing to work with from the planning conversations to our wedding day services! I had a custom design in mind and Steve was so accommodating throughout my detail demands. Their props were on point. We loved how the pictures turned out and all of our guests seemed to enjoy it as well...taking multiple pictures throughout the night to prove it. Highly recommend!

CHIP · Married on 02/11/2017

My wife and I had our wedding at the Kimmel Center and thought a Photo Booth would be the perfect touch to our dream wedding. Steve was perfect! He had a bunch of different options as far as backdrops, props, and picture formats that made the process pretty fun and exciting. He was also extremely good with communication (always got a call back within about 30 mins). He arrived on-time, took care of all the set up/take down, and was an all around fun guy. The quality of the pictures was great as well. I highly recommend him! You won't regret the decision!

john · Married on 10/01/2016

from someone who didn't think they needed a photo booth, IT was the best thing EVER!!! I would get one for every party or wedding !!

Sent on 12/07/2016

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

John, I'm glad the Photobooth was such a hit at your wedding! You had a great crowd of guests who had a lot of fun!

Christopher · Married on 09/23/2016

My only advice to couples who are considering S. Kuzma Photography would be to look no further! He was an absolute pleasure to work with and made sure that our wedding was something that we would be able to remember forever. Steve had creative and beautiful ideas for our picture locations and was extremely professional the entire time, while still making sure we had fun and felt comfortable. The photobooth was a hit and everyone loved it! Steve let no detail go unnoticed and made sure everything was taken care of so that we could finally relax and truly enjoy our special day.

Alice · Married on 09/10/2016

Steve is an absolute pleasure to work with. The the work in developing the timeline before our wedding day, to his discrete candid style, made him and his team the perfect vendors for our wedding day.

The Bow Tie Photobooth he offers was a hit with all my guests! We used the prints as thank you cards to all of our guests.

I recommended Steve to other friends, two of who have booked him for their weddings! I can't wait to see him again at their weddings!

Sent on 12/06/2016

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Alice, It was a pleasure photographing you wedding day! You couldn't have asked for a better day, and everything came out beautiful!

Joel · Married on 08/20/2016

Steve was great to work with. My wife and I spoke with a few photographers but Steve set himself apart immediately with his structured approach to the event which I appreciated immensely. After we decided to hire him, we met to go over the timeline for the events and Steve was knowledgeable, honest, and straight forward! ("You will not have time to do that and you will hate yourselves for trying to cram it in, just skip that, you will be very happy with the pictures we will be able to get, trust me.") This attitude is vital as we are all amateurs at this and just want the best of everything for our day. His prices are more than competitive and we received a preview of the photos days after so we could share with friends on social media. Then, we received ALL the fully licensed photos on a USB stick in a beautiful personalized box. One last thing to mention, Steve tied my father in law's bow tie and had a spare sewing kit that a bridesmaid needed to fix a strap, totally unexpected and above and beyond service. Extremely happy with his services, highly recommended.

Akeelia · Married on 08/07/2016

We choose Steve Kuzma photography for our wedding reception At the William Penn inn in Alden Pa and we were very pleased with the excellent service. The photobooth was a huge hit at the reception. We had so many pictures! There was a large selection of props and the pictures were really good in quality. My husband loved the custom logo we had made for our photostrips and the beautiful gold backdrop. The unlimited prints were also a big hit . My guest were all so happy to bring home as many copies as they like . I would highly recommend S.Kuzma photography for your next event .

Sent on 12/07/2016

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the Photobooth!

Michael · Married on 07/09/2016

The advice we would give is to hire S.Kuzma Photography! There are so many advantages as to why it is a great choice! We selected the all inclusive plan + photo booth. We paid everything in 4 installments before the wedding day to give us enough time to pay the balance. On our wedding day - Steve and his Team showed up 15 minutes early to his scheduled time of 10 AM - and with his Team Member holding the Flash as he snapped the pictures - he did a GREAT JOB! It was fun - he had a lot of ideas on what to do and where to position the Groomsmen. Then after 1 hour and 15 minutes we did everything he needed, and he met up with the bride and her bridesmaids. At the Venue ------ The Photo Booth was a HUGE HIT - IT WAS A SUCCESS - It was part of the special party event. The pictures that were snapped before the venue came out beautiful - Steve had excellent ideas! Then the pictures he snapped at the Venue were awesome ideas as partied had fun - and snapped pictures at each Table and with as many people as possible. Then when we saw the album that we approved ------ IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! These images are memories for the rest of our lives - and I am thankful that we hired S.Kuzma Photography that we can say is the best in the business!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Mike, Your wedding day was absolutely wonderful! You and Ana looked amazing and I had such a great time capturing your images!

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Steve was awesome to work with! From our engagement photos to our wedding day... everything was relaxed and enjoyable because he helped us through it all. We got our photos and album super quick! My friends gots married before me and are still waiting for their photos. His timing rocked. Highly recommend using him!

Sent on 12/11/2016

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! Your wedding day was so much fun, and I am so happy I had the chance to capture it for you!

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2016

I won a photo booth for my wedding through a contest Steve (the owner) had on Facebook. It was such a surprise that I won, and Steve was great to work with! He sets up an open air photo booth and there is an attendant there through the wedding to assist the guests. There was a ton of props he brings and the background I picked, a sparkly gold backdrop, looks great in the pictures. Steve even sent a sweet 'congrats' note after the wedding! This is a great company to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/19/2016

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Nicole, Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm glad I was able to provide this for your wedding and it was such a hit! All of your guests seem to have really enjoyed it too! -Steve

Anthony · Married on 05/08/2015

Steve of S. Kuzma Photography could not have done a more amazing job. We knew as soon as we met in Center City for our engagement session that we were in great hands. He was not only professional and skillful, but fun as well. Our engagement session photos came out perfect! When it was time for the wedding, he was very well organized, responsive, punctual and committed. He was with us for more than 8 hours on the day of the wedding and never wavered in his determination to capture all of the best moments of our day. If all of these superlatives werent enough, he was also extremely reasonably priced!

Sent on 05/31/2015

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Anthony and Niki, Thank you so much for the kind word! It means a lot that I was able to help you day run as smoothly as possible and that you loved your images!!

Meghan · Married on 02/28/2015

Steve's team was the best! They captured every moment without us even realizing that they were there. They were professional and all of our photos came out AMAZING! They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/03/2015

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Meghan, Thank you so much for the kind words, you had an amazing wedding and I really enjoyed capturing ever moment of it! -Steve

Nicole · Married on 07/18/2014

Working with Steve was an exceptional experience! He showed great professionalism from start to finish and a genuine a passion for his art and exceeding our expectations. He did just that. My husband and I couldn't be happier about our wedding pictures. They are so beautiful and artistic. Our guests and everyone who have seen the pictures rave about them. We would highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Nicole, Thank you for the kind words about my work, it really means a lot! You had an absolutely beautiful wedding day, and I was honored you allowed me to capture it for you! Congratulations! -Steve

Elizabeth · event on: 04/14/2014

I first worked with Steve when he shot our engagement photos last fall. My finance and I had never taken professional photos before, but Steve made us feel totally comfortable and had us laughing and smiling the whole time! He really listened when we explained what kind of look and feel we were going for. And as an added bonus he is super creative and came up with a ton of amazing shots that I had not thought of. One of my favorite photos from the shoot was actually taken on the spur of the moment on a subway platform in West Philly. Steve takes the ordinary and makes it extraordinary!

We were so happy with our engagement pictures and got so many compliments that we hired him again for my bridal shower. Steve is professional, friendly, and most importantly a great photographer. I would highly recommend him !

• User5417647 · event on: 09/06/2015

We had such a great time with the photo booth. The backdrops were huge and so awesome!! My toddler had so much fun with the props. I would definitely use this photo booth again!

Kristina · Married on 09/20/2014

Steve was prompt with all correspondence and organized ahead. Steve and his assistant were very professional and efficient. He made everything smooth and seamless. It was a pleasure to not have to worry about our photography and be able to just enjoy the moment. I recommended him to a friend who is using him for her wedding. Thank you Steve
    Kristina & Bill

Sent on 04/07/2015

S. Kuzma Photography's reply:

Kristina and Bill, Thank you for the kind words, it really means a lot to me. I am glad that I was able to allow you to forget about that portion of your day so you were able to better enjoy yourself! I'll see you in October at your friend's wedding! -Steve

Megan · Married on 09/30/2016

Book if you're looking for a photographer that is easy going and can go with the flow! Steve "gets" it.

Elaine · Married on 10/30/2015

Steve was awesome! Easy to talk to, get a hold of. Very laid back and flexible. He was excited to do something a bit different (halloween costume wedding). Pics look great!!!