Rouge Couture Makeup Artistry Reviews

6 | Salem, NH

6 Reviews for Rouge Couture Makeup Artistry

Hollie and Sara are amazing! I've had the opportunity to work with both of them now and cannot say enough good things about them. Talented and fun!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Michele · Married on 10/03/2014

Sara did a wonderful job from the make up trial to the actual day of the wedding! Her attention to detail is wonderful, she made me feel like a queen on my special day! Highly recommend her and her staff!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Maura · Married on 09/21/2012

If you are looking for a great make-up artist you don't need to look any further!!!

I was so happy with my make-up/false eye lashes and received so many compliments like "you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen" or "you are what a bride should look like, absolutely flawless". I can't tell you enough how thankful I am to have chosen Rouge Couture for my big day!!

My bridal party also looked gorgeous, Sarah and Hollie highlighted everyone's natural beauty perfectly. I also had a few girls between the ages of 13 & 7. All of there make-up came out perfectly and age appropriate.

Thank you Sarah and Hollie for making my day more gorgeous than I ever thought possible!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Gina · Married on 08/11/2012

I loved, loved, loved the results of the makeup Sara and Holly did for my bridesmaids, mom and myself on the day of my wedding. I'm very picky about makeup and was worried about looking too done up, but Sara is very good about walking the fine line between too much makeup and having enough to look good in your professional pictures. They were meticulous workers, thoughtful and pleasant to hang out with. Everyone felt prettier, and so elegant! A final note - for any bride who needs to hide a breakout and/or old acne marks, Sara did a perfect job using airbrush foundation and layering to hide my marks and a few active blemishes -- that's huge! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Katy · Married on 12/09/2011

I will be using Rouge Couture for all of my future makeup artistry needs. I felt beautiful yet like myself and couldnt have imagined the day without them. The make up on the bridesmaids was perfect as well and I really felt that they were able to capture the beauty in everyone without being over done. Sara and Holly really made me feel special on such a special day and I go out of my way to recommend them to friends, family and strangers!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2008

I was very fortunate to have heard about Sara for my wedding makeup. From the first phone contact with her I felt comfortable and she was very accomodating in setting up a trial and making a plan for my wedding day. Sara listened to what I wanted, knew amazing techniques for my skin and truly made me feel even more beautiful and confident. She is an amazing artist, extremely detailed and knows how to caputrue and accentuate each persons best features. I received numerous compliments on my makeup as well as for the work she did for other members of my wedding. My makeup lasted the ENTIRE night with no need for touch-ups. It was a great knowing that I didn't have to worry about my makeup, it looked just as good at mindnight as it did when she did it at 10am. I have had makeup done in the past from other artists and nothing even comes close to the quality of Sara's work. From the minute you meet Sara you can tell she is truly passionate about what she does and that she truly enjoys her job. With regards to cleanliness, Sara goes above and beyond to keep things clean, sanitary and hygeinic which I find extremely important. Sara's professionalism, honesty and friendy personality are apparant from the minute you meet her. Once she picks up that brush her true talents and capabalites come to life and so will you! She has done my makeup recently and still...the same quailty. Having Sara as part of my wedding day was honestly one of the best decisions I made! I highly reccommend her!

Sent on 01/06/2012