Makeup Junky by Hilda

Londonderry, NH View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup Junky by Hilda is a wedding-beautification company based out of Londonderry, New Hampshire. Specializing in wedding-day cosmetics, owner Hilda is on hand to make your unique vision a reality. This freelance makeup artist delights in giving her clients a confidence boost. She utilizes long-lasting products, so your dream look will last from the first glance to the last dance.

From high-glam to understated, natural makeup, Hilda tailors her talents to reflect each to-be-wed’s personal preferences. She offers consultations and trials, so you can share your desired aesthetic and tease out the perfect style. You can avail of a spray-tan appointment in advance of your special day alongside members of your wedding party. On the day, she oversees makeovers for you and your loved ones and completes airbrush applications, false-lash extensions, and contouring.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Gabby
    Gabby Married on 08/07/2021

BOOK HER- you’ll love her!

Hilda is the most incredible/fun/talented makeup artist. She doesn’t miss a beat. She’s extremely meticulous and an absolute perfectionist.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn M. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing. Best Makeup I’ve Ever Had.

YOU NEED HILDA. I don’t even know where to start. I contacted her maybe 4 weeks before my Halloween elopement (+10 guests). She responded immediately, was available, and got me in the next weekend for a trial. She was so sweet and accommodating on such short notice (including traveling at least 2 hours from her home the day of). She was so meticulous during the trial - took her time and made sure everything was perfect. The result was stunning. I know absolutely nothing about makeup and she took care of everything. The day of she arrived plenty early to allow ample time for me, my mom, and my sister. All day everyone RAVED about the makeup!!! It was flawless. I was so sad to wash it off at the end of the night! I can’t wait until I have an event to go to in the future so I can hire Hilda to do my makeup again!!! Even since the wedding she’s been so kind - I asked for a foundation recommendation and she suggested a precise one for my skin type. I’m just gushing at this point but please give yourself the pleasure of working with Hilda! :):):)
  • Brianna
    Brianna G. Married on 09/24/2020

Amazing! Hilda is the best

Hilda does a beautiful job. She listens to what look you are going for and she DELIVERS!! I have had my makeup done by Hilda twice now and one of those was for my wedding day and I am so happy with how everything looked! My skin looked flawless yet natural and my eyes looked stunning especially the lashes she used and the eyeshadow colors and blending. The makeup lasted the entire day and I’m not kidding when I say it looked as flawless at the end of the night as it did from the beginning. Hilda is a perfectionist and I am so glad I was referred to her by one of my friends and I look forward to more events where I’ll need my makeup done again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Makeup Junky by Hilda 1
Gift
DISCOUNTED SPRAY TAN FOR BRIDES- you won't be disappointed . The most natural looking , organic, oil free spray tan. I customize my solutions from a natural glow to a bronzed beauty. many of my brides are hesitant at first but once i give them a trial, they fall in love!!

6 Mountain Home Rd. Londonderry, NH, 30353
603-605-8239

24 hours
Location of (Makeup Junky by Hilda)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding