Makeup Junky by Hilda

Londonderry, NH View map Visit website

Makeup Junky by Hilda is a wedding-beautification company based out of Londonderry, New Hampshire. Specializing in wedding-day cosmetics, owner Hilda is on hand to make your unique vision a reality. This freelance makeup artist delights in giving her clients a confidence boost. She utilizes long-lasting products, so your dream look will last from the first glance to the last dance.

From high-glam to understated, natural makeup, Hilda tailors her talents to reflect each to-be-wed’s personal preferences. She offers consultations and trials, so you can share your desired aesthetic and tease out the perfect style. You can avail of a spray-tan appointment in advance of your special day alongside members of your wedding party. On the day, she oversees makeovers for you and your loved ones and completes airbrush applications, false-lash extensions, and contouring.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 09/17/2022

Fantastic! Book her now!

My experience with Hilda from start to finish was amazing. She is skilled on every type of skin and makeup style. She has a great energy and she places so much emphasis on making sure you are getting exactly what you want. I am very fair and wear little to no makeup day to day so on my wedding day I wanted a touch of bridal glam but also to make sure I looked like myself- Hilda delivered. She went out of her way to make sure she had a brow pencil that I had used before and was comfortable with. My bridal makeup was gorgeous and flawless- that day, despite my best efforts, I had some red and dry skin on my face (maybe a touch of wedding stress to thank for that lol) and Hilda made sure it was covered perfectly, and stayed covered (all night!) My girls, who also leaned toward the “no makeup-makeup look” looked absolutely phenomenal and everyone was on schedule.
    Most importantly to me, my mother’s makeup looked amazing. She unfortunately sustained an injury only two months before the wedding that left a scar on her face. Hilda worked with her through a makeup trial to help her feel comfortable and beautiful, and also gave her the teaching and the tools she needed to cover the scar for herself. It put her at ease and restored her confidence, and for me that is priceless and it meant so much to me, and to my mom.
    I could go on and on, but bottom line- Hilda is fantastic and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Look no further- you will be in very good hands with her.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 07/17/2022

Best of the best!

There is truly no one I would have trusted more than Hilda to do the makeup for my wedding! From the trial to the big day her makeup was stunning and exactly what I was looking for. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks, so much so that one wanted to book her for her own upcoming wedding! I could not recommend her highly enough!
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 07/09/2022

One of the best!!

Hands down my favorite wedding vendor! Hilda was amazing throughout the entire process from first booking her, to the two trial runs I had and finally to doing the final make up looks on the day of for me and my girls. She is the sweetest and most personable and you can tell she truly loves her job. She exceeded all expectations and was always responsive and helpful when narrowing down make up looks. She is a professional and does incredible work! If you need a make up artist for any event, I highly recommend!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Makeup Junky by Hilda 1
Gift
DISCOUNTED SPRAY TAN FOR BRIDES- you won't be disappointed . The most natural looking , organic, oil free spray tan. I customize my solutions from a natural glow to a bronzed beauty. many of my brides are hesitant at first but once i give them a trial, they fall in love!!

6 Mountain Home Rd. Londonderry, NH, 30353

24 hours
Location of (Makeup Junky by Hilda)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding