makeupjunkybyhilda Reviews

makeupjunkybyhilda 7
  • Rosie

Rosie · Getting married on 09/27/2019

You're amazing!

I had my makeup trial done with Hilda this past Friday, April 5th and I friggin LOVE it!!! Even though I have makeup on, she still made me look like myself and not like some crazy person-haha. My sisters absolutely love it and they think it’s insane how she got the foundation to match my skin perfectly and my EYES TO LOOK BIGGER!! ❤️ Everyone needs to book with her! She's extremely fun, sweet, and a great listener! Hilda, you’re amazing and I’m so happy to stumble upon you! Thank you! I’m sooooo excited and can't wait for our September wedding to be here! 😍 -Rosie

Sent on 04/10/2019
    makeupjunkybyhilda 9
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/28/2019

The best makeup artist you will ever find.

If you are still searching for a makeup artist for your wedding, your search stops here. I found Hilda after a hair and makeup trial with another company went wrong and it was truly a blessing. Her makeup is one word: FLAWLESS. I cannot say enough great things about her. Right after my trial with her, I knew I didn’t want anyone else to do my makeup and bridal party’s makeup. She made me feel incredible with her makeup skills. She is truly passionate about what she does and was by far one of my favorite vendors on my wedding day. Thank you Hilda!!! Book her now, you will not regret it.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    makeupjunkybyhilda 10
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 06/01/2019

MUA wedding consult

Met with Hilda for a wedding consult to be my MUA for my upcoming wedding. She did an amazing job and her application technique is flawless, my makeup lasted all day. Needless to say I hired her

Sent on 03/08/2019

Rachelle Makara · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing amazing amazing

I can’t express enough how happy I am with my experience of working with Hilda. Unfortunately with less than a day to go my previous arrangements for my wedding day makeup fell through and honestly it was a blessing in disguise. I heard of Hilda through my friend and after an SOS, without hesitation she was willing to be there for me on such short notice. Hilda was so accommodating, professional, down to earth, made me feel so comfortable and the results were so much more than I could have ever expected. My makeup was flawless, and her dedication to ensuring that the end result was nothing short of perfection was so obvious. I can’t say enough to express how amazing my experience was.. my best friend has also booked her for her wedding next September and I can’t wait to work with Hilda again... hands down best experience I’ve ever had, best my makeup has ever looked... you know it’s good when the next day people are still commenting on how good it looks!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!

I highly recommend Hilda to any Bride who wants seamless perfection. Hilda is a professional who is able to bring out your most beautiful look on your wedding day! She knows details, colors, and what makes you a stunning bride on your wedding day. If I had known what I know now about Hilda being my makeup artist, I would have booked her first and let go of any wedding day jitters! I loved working with Hilda, and wish we could do it again! Thank you Hilda for helping me feel like the most beautiful Bride on the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Tori Welch · Married on 10/12/2018

Stunning work!

Hilda is so talented! She did a stunning job on our bridesmaid makeup. She is super personable and made the experience memorable for all. She is so passionate about her work and you can tell in the quality work she does. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Shannon Murphy · Married on 10/12/2018

Incredible work

Hilda is so unbelievably talented. She crushed the make up for all the bridesmaids and bride at a recent wedding. I highly recommend her, not only is she sweet as pie and personable but she’s on time, efficient and reasonable with prices. Book her!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    makeupjunkybyhilda 11

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

I found Hilda via Instagram and she is seriously AMAZING! I’ve had my makeup done in the past and hated it. I’m pretty picky about my makeup but she made me feel like I was a celebrity. She completely understood my vision and brought it to life! I didn’t feel like a clown, it didn’t look cakey, lasted all night and looked great in photos. Makeup talent aside, Hilda was also just a pleasure to have around on my big day. Arrived early to set up, put me at ease and made me feel beautiful. I’ll never go to another makeup artist!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    makeupjunkybyhilda 12

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Hilda was absolutely amazing. From the trial to my wedding day she was responsive, professional and incredibly talented. She created the perfect look for my wedding. Would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Sandi · Married on 09/15/2018

Hilda is absolutely the BEST! She did my makeup for my daughters wedding and I couldn’t of asked for a more professionable and personable person. From the moment she arrived till the time she left she made sure the bride, bridesmaids and myself felt beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Hilda.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jacquelin · Married on 09/08/2018

Hilda is amazing! I don't wear a lot of makeup usually and my fianceè doesn't like it anyways! But I wanted my makeup done for our engagement pictures and she made me look and feel like a doll! And even was fianceè approved! She is great at natural makeup and I've seen her more dramatic makeup as well. Professional, beautiful, and let's me come to her house on a Sunday during the patriots game to do my makeup. Thank you Hilda!! Can't wait for my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    makeupjunkybyhilda 13

Myra · Married on 07/07/2018

Hilda is so lovely and amazing !!
    Such an incredible make up artist

Sent on 07/07/2018

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

Hilda did my makeup for a wedding that I was a part of, and I could not have been more happy with the results! She’s was personable and professional, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist! Her makeup and lash applications lasted the entire night of dancing, and still looked fresh by the end of the night.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    makeupjunkybyhilda 14

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Hilda was amazing for my wedding from the trial all the way to the actual wedding day. She was super responsive and her makeup skills were exactly what I was looking for. She listened to what my bridesmaids and I had in mind and made us look our best selves. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/21/2018
    makeupjunkybyhilda 15
    makeupjunkybyhilda 16

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2018

Having Hilda do my makeup for the wedding was an honor. She is the sweetest, most kindhearted, and the most wonderful lady I had the pleasure of meeting throughout my wedding process. I was never the type of person who wears a lot of makeup and when looking for makeup artists for the wedding, most seem to apply that "cake" layer of makeup. My style was more natural finish with a timeless feel and Hilda definitely delivered. Even during the makeup trial, she took her time to make sure the eyeshadow and foundation were just right. During the wedding day, her comforting conversation eased my nerves and helped me relax. The makeup lasted all night and didn't even smudge when I cried during my vows. My face didn't feel or even look heavy with the makeup on. It was a natural flawless finish that made me fell confident and beautiful on my wedding day. Throughout the whole process, Hilda was so professional and always responsive. If you're looking for a makeup artist that will put their 150% in making you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day, then Hilda is the right fit for you. Thank you so much for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Hilda is simply amazing! She was found by a friend for us and we were sooo lucky to have found her. She took one look at my daughter and made her look like a princess for her prom. She brought out my daughters best features as well as her personality in her makeup! The makeup was so natural yet striking at the same time, it remained flawless even after a night of dancing! She was fun and friendly and very personable! The experience was one we won't forget and we're very thankful! Almost can't wait until we need her skilled services again! Would recommend her highly to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Mallory · Married on 06/16/2018

HILDA IS THE BEST! Hire her- you definitely won't regret it. I was in charge of the makeup artist and was so excited when Hilda was available. All the girls looked so gorgeous and felt so confident. We cannot wait to see how the professional photos came out because Hilda made sure we were all photo ready. ALSO- we had people see her work and think "oh wait I want my makeup done" and Hilda did them last minute on the spot and just had them venmo her! That was seriously so amazing of her and above and beyond.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Kimly · Married on 05/30/2018

Hilda is absolutely amazing! We found her online for Prom makeup and she nailed it. Will be going back for all future events.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2018

Hilda is the best!!!! She really takes pride in her work and it shows. She’s also very personable and easy to get along with. She doesn’t stop until you feel like a Queen. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 05/29/2018
    makeupjunkybyhilda 17
    makeupjunkybyhilda 18

Ana · Married on 05/27/2018

Hilda was perfect for my wedding. I wanted all of my bridesmaids to look beautiful and instead of leaving it to them to get glammed up on their own, I decided to just pick the makeup artist. Hilda delivered. She also speaks Spanish which was nice as I'm not from NH and have a lot of Spanish speaking family. She was very relaxing and comfortable to work with. Her daughter is also a great help! She did 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers and me! Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/03/2018

makeupjunkybyhilda's reply:

Awwww thank you sooo much Ana❤️ You guys were all such a pleasure !! Truly!!

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2018

Hilda for MVP

If I could give Hilda a 6-star review, you bet I would! We bonded immediately when we first met for my makeup trial and she was even more amazing on the day of my wedding. Hilda and her daughter, Lexi (most beautiful girl on the planet, btw) fit in perfectly with our bridal party and couldn't have done a more amazing job! She knew exactly how to emphasize each of my girls' natural beauty to make them feel special without overdoing it. I wish she could do my makeup every day! :)

Sent on 02/06/2019
    makeupjunkybyhilda 19

Miriam · Married on 12/02/2017

Hilda is amazing at her craft. Normally, I don’t take selfies but when she did my makeup, I wanted to show it off. I took my first selfie and posted it to social media. She did a phenomenal job and I will definitely see her again.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Arielle · Married on 10/10/2017

Amazing make up!!! Best person I know for any kind of beauty tips/ services I know! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 10/10/2017

Karla · Married on 09/30/2017

Love her! If you are tying to look absolutely flawless on your wedding day or for any event at all Hilda is the one! She was so great to work with and very professional. She listens to what you want and what look you’re going for and does just that. She’s a perfectionist and takes her time to make sure you look amazing! Also her spray tans are a must!! I will be recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 10/09/2017