Ross Costanza Photography Reviews

Ross Costanza Photography 5
Ross Costanza Photography 6
Ross Costanza Photography 7

Madelyne · Married on 08/08/2019

I won a free boudoir session with Ross & jess. I was extensively hesitant at first, after just having a baby I wasn’t sure boudoir was for me, however they changed my opinion on boudoir. I have never felt as confident & beautiful as I did during my session. they work together so well, they really put in all the effort to make your session flawless, and they make sure you control the comfort levels. Anyone looking for a photographer I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Richard · Married on 06/09/2019

The perfect photographer!

I don’t even know where to begin. From the very first interaction I had with Ross and Jess I felt like we had been friends for years. They made everything so unbelievably comfortable. The professional hair and makeup is a MUST. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Ross and Jess are the perfect duo. Ross takes incredible photos while Jess makes sure you are in the PERFECT position, from your hair to your toes. This was such a fun experience, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Chloe Shockley · Married on 04/13/2019

Photoshoot

Working with Ross was the most amazing experience ever! I felt so comfortable and confident the entire time. The pictures came out utterly fantastic. We goofed off and had fun during the shoot, that’s what I love about this photographer, pictures turn out so much better when you’re having fun with it and you’re feeling confident and sexy! I absolutely will work with them again, I had such a blast and I love love love the pictures! I can’t wait to work with them again!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kristy · Married on 10/07/2017

"If you don't know, now you know".. if these photos don't depict just how perfect our wedding day was, I don't know what could! Ross Costanza and Jessica Costanza you never cease to amaze us!! Thank you so much for capturing every moment, all of the love and laughter, and of course, "the lift" so that we can cherish this day forever. I am in absolute awe of these and it's only the preview!!!!! We love you guys!
    Ladies and gentlemen, if you do not have Ross Costanza Photography booked already, you better change your date and call them! Seriously. Through the entire year and a half of planning Ross and Jess were nothing shy of perfect. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, their communication and complete understanding of how important this day was, left us feeling totally positive and confident that our wedding day was going to be flawless and that they were going to capture all of it, and that's exactly what they did! Brides, don't miss out on that opportunity!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Ross Costanza Photography 12
    Ross Costanza Photography 13
    Ross Costanza Photography 14

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Ross & Jess are wonderful and totally worth the investment. From the moment we met it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. They are professional and down to earth. They definitely will become your friends. No matter how busy they got or what they were going through personally, they remained so communicative. Day of wedding they were on time and went through a lot of shots in a short time. The turnaround time for pictures isn't a few days like other vendors, but the quality and end product is definitely worth the wait!! We cannot wait to see all the sweet and crazy moment's Ross captured!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Andee · Married on 07/22/2017

Ross and Jess are truly an amazing team. Prior to booking, my husband and I rated our top 3 photographers. We ended up both having Ross as our #1. So, this was really already chosen prior to meeting them! During our meeting, it didn't take long to realize that we would absolutely have to book them. They, hands down, have the best professionalism and friendliness. In addition, a chemistry that is undeniable. After we received our pictures, we were definitely not disappointed. We were hesitant on the price, but the photographs were absolutely worth it! We received them within the time frame allotted. I also booked them for another photography session that was definitely amazing. I just couldn't believe it. You can't help but be comfortable around these two. They work together so well, if they weren't married, you would think: they should be! We will just HAVE to always use them for every important event in our lives. I couldn't ask anyone else to capture our greatest moments. I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Ross and Jess was such a pleasure! I was the typical bride with only $$ in my eyes! There's so much cost up front and always on your mind, but let me tell you, this is one area you do not want to sell yourself short! The day flew by and I feel like I barely even remember who was there, but I continue to look at these photos and relive the day over and over!! I know 5, 10, 15 years down the road I will still look at these photos and be so in love with them! Ross was very patient with me and my back and forth and gently encouraging me to make this investment! And it is an investment that was well worth it! They were so helpful and great listeners! I finally made the commitment and I went all the way! I had Ross and Jess do my luminous boudoir! It was such an empowering experience and it was so comfortable working with Ross, as the photographer, and Jess, as the posing coach! I was so excited to give this gift to my new husband!
    The day of was so busy, but I knew I could trust Ross and Jess to do their thing! He did a phenomenal job of capturing all the details I had spent agonizing over and they were pros at organizing the group and family photos! I could go on and on about how wonderful they are to work with and even more about how wonderful their work is! I am still blown away every time I look at my photos! This is something you do once and it's over in a flash and now I just have my amazing photos to remember the day!! Truly amazing people and photographers!

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 10/09/2016

When my wedding week was approaching...and so was Hurricane Matthew...Ross and Jess was able to go with the flow and stand by while I completely changed my entire plan from an outdoor tented wedding....to an indoor ceremony/reception, in a totally different city!
    The night before my wedding was when the hurricane really hit. Streets were flooded over the hoods of cars, almost everyone lost power...it was a nightmare. I was talking with Jess the night before and the morning of to just make sure everyone was okay. But the morning came, a little water receded and it was enough for the wedding to actually happen (not without difficulty). When Ross and Jess arrived at the house I was getting ready at, we had lost power. We basically did makeup in the dark and they ran an extension cord from a car to curl my hair. Well, I just received my photos and I am in complete shock. If I didn't know any better, I would have no idea there was no power. It all looks just completely normal. The lighting and everything! I cried the happiest tears looking at all of these photos. We were able to take a few photos outside but there were branches everywhere and it was definitely windy... So we were lucky enough to do an "after the wedding" shoot with Ross and Jess and my new Hubby. We were able to get all dressed up again (sans stress) and just take some really great couples shots. These turned out amazing too! I just can't say enough about how excited I am over my wedding photos! I love them so much and am so thankful we hired Ross to capture our day.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mandalyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Hiring Ross and Jess was hands down the BEST investment of our destination wedding! Prior to booking them for the first time for our engagement session, we researched and evaluated the portfolios of numerous photographers and were so impressed by their work we decided to give them a try. We had such a fantastic experience working with them, that we decided to book them for our destination wedding in Oklahoma. As expected, the photos turned out absolutely amazing!! We are so pleased.

Not only does their work stand out, (seriously, their photographs are absolutely stunning), but so do they. Ross and Jess extremely professional and have LOTS of experience. They are very timely and organized and are able to make you feel completely calm and at ease (let's be real, weddings are stressful). Ross and Jess also have wonderful personalities and are SUPER fun to work with!! They are honestly an absolutely pleasure to work with in every way.

So, don't hesitate!!! Stop reading this review and BOOK THEM NOW before someone else snags your date!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Christine · Married on 07/03/2016

Ross and Jess are amazing!!! We're so happy we found them! They were so helpful and so patient throughout the whole process. We had so much fun with them during our engagement session and the pictures are gorgeous! They were so helpful with planning our timeline and picture locations for our wedding day. Our wedding day went very smoothly, and even with rain, Jess and Ross were quick to suggest we use another picture location that was perfect, and even managed to get the beach pictures we had hoped for later. They have a great system - they work very efficiently! We had so much fun with them all day and we can't wait to see our wedding pictures!! I know they'll be beautiful! You can't go wrong with Ross and Jess! :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

MICHELLE · Married on 06/16/2016

Wow, Ross and Jess are great! Originally, I was not planning on hiring a wedding photographer however everyone kept telling me not to use family friends. I'm so happy that we hired Ross. Our wedding experience would not have been the same without him. As a husband and wife team, Ross and Jess are the nicest and most professional team we could have asked for. My husband, Adem, loves them. He said they are our photographers for life. Not only do they take great shots, they also are very accommodating for life situations.
    My mother's ovarian cancer came out of remission during our engagement. Ross said in lieu of my bridal portraits , I could do a family session. I am forever grateful for those lovely pictures with my mother and family because she did not make it to the wedding. Without anything else that meant the world to us, but having their great attention to detail, easy to talk to demeanors and great communication I couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture our big day. Their work speaks for themselves. Before getting engaged I never would have imagined having photos of us that are so great they look like they belong in a magazine but now we do all thanks to Ross and Jess!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/28/2016

We had several options to choose from when it came to picking out photographers for our venue. Ross Costanza Photography had great looking products and we loved their photography style from the albums we looked at. They definitely stood out the most and we are so glad that we went with them!

After getting to know Ross and Jess through the first meeting, bridal portraits, and finally the wedding, we now know how amazing of a photography team and an amazing couple they are! Both of them are so sweet, nice, personable, and laid back. We also love how comfortable they make you feel when taking photos. The bridal portraits turned out to be so beautiful so we knew that we would love our wedding pictures! :)

We just recently got our wedding photos back and we are so excited and in love with how they turned out! Looking through all of them was like re-living our whole wedding day again minus all the stress :). Their hard work and dedication truly shows in their pictures and for that, we are so grateful. They have told us that they feel so honored that we chose them to capture our big day but in reality, we are the ones that feel honored to have chosen them!

We also got our pictures back in half the amount of time that we were expecting so that was a very nice surprise! We were anxious for a while to see them but the wait was well worth it! We are so lucky to have all these wonderful memories that we can share with everyone! We truly appreciate all of your hard work and will be forever grateful for you two. Thank you, Ross and Jess, for being there on one of the most important days of our life and capturing the most beautiful memories we will have for a lifetime! -Melanie & Sang

Sent on 07/16/2016

Ariel · event on 02/13/2016

So for my 6th anniversary I wanted to do something completely out of my element and when I say completely out of my element I mean it. I was inquiring on boudoir shoots because it's such a different and meaningful present that you could give someone. I emailed Ross Costanza Photography on the Tuesday before my anniversary. They responded immediately and booked me just as fast. I was so nervous because I'm so shy and insecure but they were extremely accommodating. They made me feel so good in my own skin. The married couple make a great pair for any kind of shoot. i believe they are so great because they are a one of a kind team. She plays a vital role because she sees everything from a woman's perspective and she is so considerate. Of coarse, he is key because he is an absolute professional. The lighting, the angle, and the reassurance. They play off of each other and their energy is contagious. A boudoir shoot makes everyone nervous but they coach you threw it the entire time and within 5 minutes I was singing and laughing. It was entirely too much fun I never wanted it to end. This team makes the atmosphere fun and exciting. When I saw my photos my jaw literally hit the floor. The images are so captivating. I never knew I could look and feel so good about myself. They got the most unique shots and angles I didn't even know I had. Anytime I need some pictures done, I'd pick this team over and over and over again.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Brittany · event on 02/10/2016

If you are looking for the most professional and experienced photographer then this is your guy. Ross and his wife do everything they can to make you comfortable and happy with your choice in choosing them. My boudoir pictures turned out better than ever expected and they were absolutely flawless! I had such a great experience and look forward to working with them again! You will not be disappointed with choosing Ross Costanza Photography!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Erika · Married on 11/20/2015

I'll start with saying, I had very high expectations for my wedding photography. After all, the photos are the most important memory to look back on your day. I'd seen Ross' portfolio and read the rating, so I felt sure I would at least be able to check great photography off my list of wedding to-do's. Ross' artistic ability and professionalism far exceeded my expectations. They are attentive to detail. Jess made sure not even a strand of hair was out of place. They scouted out the landscape of the church and the surrounding area to make sure we would have the best backdrops. Jess also organized and wonderfully executed the order and details of the family photos. Ross captured every special moment and every small detail, nothing was missed. Ross is a master of lighting. He uses lightning to accentuate and bring his work to the next level. Ross and Jess are perfectionists in their art and customer care. You will not find a team who cares more about their clients in who are more talented in photography,

Sent on 06/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/06/2015

We used Ross Costanza Photography for our one year anniversary wedding photos. Unfortunately, the first time around my husband and I skimped out on photography and were extremely unhappy with the results and regretted it big time! But we recreated our wedding day for our first anniversary and we are in love with our photos from Ross Costanza Photography! Ross and Jessica are sweet and kind which made them a pleasure to work with. Jessica made sure my hair was always just right, posed us perfectly and payed attention to the littlest details which made every photo flawless. Ross was very easy to work with and he directed us calmly and patiently. Every photo he took completely blew us away. When friends and family see them we always get the comment that they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen! Their use of light makes them unique and entirely different than what you usually see in wedding photos. Another bonus is that they will travel to do your wedding! They are based out of Virginia but we live in New York so they came up to do our session. I cannot stress enough how important it is to spend the money on a great photographer. I wish I had the first time, but Ross and Jessica more than made up for it. They made this sad, crying bride smile about her photos again :) Photos are the things that will last a lifetime and Ross Costanza Photography is worth every penny. I have already been recommending them to anyone I know who is engaged. If you want exquisite and unique wedding photos go with Ross Costanza Photography. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/24/2015

Ross Costanza Photography is amazing. It was one of the best experiences of my life working with them. Ross and Jessica were more than accommodating for me. They did exactly what I wanted, and made me feel at ease, even though we had a few mishaps during the wedding. The work is amazing. I was amazed at the quality of the pictures and the time they returned them to me. They are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. They helped make my wedding the best it could be. Thank you Ross and Jessica for everything. You guys are amazing. Ross Costanza Photography is definitely the best.

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

Ross and his team are amazing!! When my husband and I met with him, he was very welcoming and friendly. He worked with us on reserving our wedding date while we waited for confirmation of my husband's next duty station orders (which helped relieve some of our stress about it). He customized our photo package to include the things we really wanted. Ross and his wife Jessica shot our engagement pictures. Both of them were really nice and helped us figure out how to pose and what to do, which was helpful since neither of us had ever done a photoshoot before. It was casual and fun! Our pictures were amazing! For the wedding, Ross was not available but his associate John was, as was Ross's wife. John was awesome! My bridal party got ready at my apartment and he and Jess came in to shoot us and made everyone feel calm. It was like they were part of my group of friends. John even surprised me by shooting a picture of my puppy, which made me SO happy! They helped everyone relax and were really fun. Throughout the wedding, John was everywhere at once, taking tons of pictures so we had a great variety to choose from. Jess helped make sure my hair and dress were in place for the posed pictures so I did not have to stress about that at all. During the reception, John told me to ask if there were any shots I wanted and he was always there to make sure I had the pictures I wanted. Once I received them, I was blown away by how beautiful they were!! My husband and I got married in the Rose Garden at Norfolk Botanical Garden while the roses were in full bloom and the shots John took looked amazing!! I also used the Traveling Photobooth through them, which was a huge hit with all of the guests. I was extremely impressed by not only the quality of the services I received, but also by the quality of the people. Ross, Jess, and John went above and beyond what I expected and really helped make the wedding what I wanted it to be. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Ross and Jessica were the best to work with. They took our engagement, bridal and wedding photos and the pictures are AMAZING. They are both really down to earth, very easy talk to and make you feel comfortable ( even during some of those awkward poses). Ross is very creative and a perfectionist so our photos are like artwork!

We also rented the photo booth which was a hit for our guests, and it's great for the bride and groom because the photos go into a book so after our wedding we got to see all of our guests and it really takes you back to that day.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Angela · Married on 10/03/2015

I can not say enough amazing things about Ross and Jess' work! They did our engagement and bridal shoots and our full wedding and reception and the pictures they took would have never been possible with any other photographer. They even won a photo contest in a bridal magazine for one our engagement photos! They are such a great team and are so very creative with their shots they take and they are just flat out a fun duo to work with. You can tell they both love what they do as it shows in their patience, responsiveness, and dedication to their work. My husband and I always felt so comfortable with them and never was there an awkward moment during the shoots! If you want epic pictures to have for a lifetime, Look no further!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kirsten · Married on 10/02/2015

Ross and Jess did a spectacular job making a cold, wet, windy day into beauty. Every single picture turned our beyond our imagination. He is extremely professional, talented and fun. We both felt super comfortable and trusted his input. We will recommend Ross time and time again.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Krystal · Married on 09/19/2015

Our wedding is still upcoming but we had our engagement pictures done and they were absolutely amazing. Ross is super easy to work with and even put up with my obsession with my dog without batting and eye. I would definitely recommend Ross Costanza Photography to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/23/2015

Ross and Jessica did an AWESOME job with our wedding and the pictures turned out great. The were very willing to listen to our requests, and even went out of their way to make sure almost everyone at the reception was captured having a good time. Half the time I didn't even know they were there taking pictures. They are an awesome duo and I would recommend them to anyone for any type of photography. Although we didn't use our engagement photo session we may use them later when it comes time to get professional photos made for my husbands retirement.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • Steph and Jeff

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

My wedding is still upcoming however, I felt the need to go ahead and give a preliminary review on Ross. He contacted me after my mom had been to a bridal show and signed me up to win a free photo session...long story short I won the photo session and Ross gave me a call about it. We ended up talking for a good hour and I knew he was the photographer I wanted for my wedding. We clicked and had the same views for how my wedding should be photographed. Ross has since bent over backwards to give us the wedding photography of our dreams. I am excited to work with Ross on our wedding weekend!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jessie · Married on 03/07/2015

Ross and his team were amazing to work with for our wedding and everything in between! Prior to our actual wedding day, Ross did 2 engagement sessions for us as well as bridal portraits. Each session began when it was supposed to and was very organized. His assistants were very knowledgeable so our time together was very smooth and fun allowing time for a lot of shots! We were given a wedding day shoot request list about 2 weeks before for the day of photos and I have to say they shot every one we requested! On our wedding day, Ross arrived early and was there to capture all of our special moments. He did so in a professional and relaxing atmosphere so we all stayed very calm and collected! We were on time with our schedule and I have to thank him and his awesome assistant for that help! During the ceremony Ross was very discreet about taking photos. I never noticed him once, he captured all the perfect moments, and all of our photos look like he was right in front of us. I even had guests comment on how professional and quiet he was during that special time. At our reception, we used his Traveling Photo Booth services, which were amazing! It was the highlight of our reception and there was a line all night long for guests. It was definitely a highlight to our special day. There were assistants there to help our guests with the booth which made it a very smooth and fun! When we received our photos, it was in a timely manner within the contract and we were so pleased with every picture! Overall, I would give Ross a five out of five and more if I could. I would recommend him and have been to everyone I know! Please consider him for any events you wish to capture, this is the best memory keepsake you will have and he is worth every penny!

Sent on 05/12/2015