37 Reviews for Robyn Van Dyke Photography

37 Robyn Van Dyke Photography Reviews

My husband and I absolutely love Robyn and Jordan!!! Robyn is such an amazing photographer - I don't even have words to describe how beautiful her pictures are. You can tell that taking photos is truly her passion :) From the moment that we met with both of them we felt so at ease because they are the sweetest people. Robyn was so responsive and professional throughout the whole entire process. On our wedding day both Robyn and Jordan did a great job getting all the pictures that we wanted with our families and from what I can tell the photos are going to be amazing (I cant wait wait to see them!) :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/2/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robyn did my daughter's bridal Protraits and wedding photos. They are the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. She makes you feel relaxed and is able to capture the moment beautifully. She is just outstanding and I highly recommend her..

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robyn and Jordan were amazing!! We had such an incredible time with them...taking engagement pictures was so natural and the flow of the wedding day was perfect. They are such kind and loving people, and our wedding day was even more special because of them! We could not be happier with ALL of our pictures and would recommend them to anyone looking for wonderful photography!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved my wedding pictures! They turned out beautifully despite the ugly weather.

Robyn and Jordan were so easy to work with! Very happy with our decision.

Profile Picture User4705027, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn is AMAZING! What a sweet photographer and person! Her husband, Jordan, also assists her and they make the best team! We LOVE our photos!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions we made when starting the process of planning our wedding. We knew after the day came and went the photographs would help us to relive our special day and provide memories for a lifetime. Robyn Van Dyke Photography exceeded all our expectations. There are not words for how absolutely amazing each and every photograph is from our engagement session to our wedding day. We were blown away when we saw the pictures for the first time and are able to literally relive each and every moment of the best day of our lives!!

Not only is Robyn an amazing, talented photographer she is an AWESOME person. We immediately felt at ease and comfortable during our engagement session with her. She is so friendly and fun to be around but at the same time super professional. I would HIGHLY recommend Robyn Van Dyke Photography to anyone (and already have - one of my bridesmaids has hired her to do her wedding next summer!!).

Profile Picture Cristi, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn and her husband Jordan are fabulous! Starting with our engagement pictures- which were stunning- we felt comfortable with her from the start. Robyn and Jordan became like friends to us. At our wedding they made us laugh, got us anything we needed, and took amazing photos! They were more than photographers!
Robyn is also very professional and responds very quickly.
Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone needing beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn & Jordan were an amazing (husband and wife) team! From the time we first contacted Robyn about shooting our big day, to the day Robyn sent us our final product, Robyn made us feel special and comfortable! She was quick to respond to emails, always willing to offer ideas and suggestions, and her and Jordan's enthusiasm for what they do is unbeatable. We are more than thrilled with our final product, and can't stop looking through our pictures! Thanks for capturing our special day, Robyn & Jordan!

Profile Picture User3643788, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robyn was absolutely phenomenal. Her photos are bright and beautiful. She was able to capture all the love and joy that we felt. Her natural light shots (like portraits) are stunning, and her indoor shots (ceremony and reception) were amazing. Starting with the first email about an engagement session, we were so happy with Robyn's ideas, responsiveness and professionalism.

Photography was the most important to us. I did intensive research on vendors, but in the end - I fell in love with Robyn's style. I even made sure she was available before we confirmed our wedding date! It was the perfect choice for us, I am beyond thrilled with our pictures.

On top of all that, Robyn is so sweet. Working with her, and her second shooter/husband Jordan, was fun and easy. We felt so comfortable with them, and they gave us beautiful portraits that are natural and "us". They work so hard, but there is always a smile on their faces.

Robyn was incredible to work with, and I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robyn and Jordan were fabulous to work with. They captured the best photos on your wedding day. They are fun, professional, talented, and so many more things. I highly recommend them for your wedding photography.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn and Jordan were an absolute pleasure to work with. We are so lucky and blessed to have them as our wedding photographers. They have a true artistic talent and are so professional and fun to be around. Our Engagement Session, Bridal Portrait Session, and Wedding Day was full of love and laughter and the most beautiful photos all because of these two. I would highly recommend Robyn Van Dyke Photography for anyone getting married soon.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robyn was an absolute dream to work with!! Starting out with the engagement pictures-- we had an absolute blast and were cracking up the whole time (and it was awesome getting to know her)! The pictures turned out so great we used them for invitations and decorations. Leading up to the big day she was so organized with getting my schedule for the day and all of the shots I wanted in order, and letting me know how long everything would take so I could factor this in. The wedding day was so much fun with Robyn around, at this point she was not just a photographer but a friend. She got all of the ceremony moments I wanted but was not intrusive to the moments happening at all. We got shots multiple locations afterwards since she is so efficient. Having Jordan (her hubby/second shooter) was great! There are so many moments we have pictures from different views of and it brings a whole new meaning to them. They were so much fun at the reception, and they got all up in the dancing action so that they could nail the hilarious, action shots. From the moment they got there and started photographing the getting ready stages, to the sparkler send off, I knew these pictures were going to be amazing. The turn around time on getting my pictures back was so fast! Now that I have the images I CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM!!!! Every single moment I wanted was captured perfectly and ears were brought to my eyes. The lighting is amazing, the backdrops are breathtaking, the poses are natural. Photography was very important to me when I was planning my wedding, but I wanted someone who would deliver the results and make me feel comfortable to be myself at the same time-- I can say with 100% certainty that Robyn did just that. If you are looking for the sweetest person, who can be bossy when she needs to, and brings your love to life in a picture that totally represents you as a couple but makes you look better than you ever imagined, than I would recommend RVDP in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Shelby, 2/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first time I met Robyn, I knew she was a great fit for me! She was very professional, but fun at the same time! The photos she took of my rehearsal dinner/dance and wedding ceremony/reception were amazing! I have received so many compliments on them and I have been asked SO OFTEN who my photographer was and how they can get in touch with her. From my experience, girls are obsessed with pictures, but when my wedding pics were available to view I also had so many of my guy friends telling me how great they were and which ones they wanted copies of, etc! Robyn will get the detail shots, the candids, and everything in between. I am thrilled that she was my photographer for these special days of my life...now I have photos that have captured these moments perfectly! Thanks Robyn!
-Taylor Webb

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so thankful that I got to have Robyn as my wedding photographer and will cherish the beautiful photos she provided us forever! Would suggest her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As photographers ourselves, finding the right photographer for our wedding was I the upmost importance... And we are so happy we went with Robyn! She did an amazing job, and just as important- she is a JOY to be around which is so important on your wedding day, as your photographer is with you all day :) If you need high quality beautiful images then Robyn is the perfect choice :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn and her husband made a great team! We had such a great time with them taking our portraits! Robyn did a great job keeping us on schedule and getting all the pictures on our list.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I met Robyn and her husband Jordan at another friend's wedding and instantly felt a connection with them. We got engaged a few months later and the first thing I did was e-mail Robyn to let her know and check her availability. There was never a question that she was our top choice for our wedding, not once! Our day has come and gone and there was not a thing I would change. Our photos are beautiful and we cannot even count the amount of compliments we have gotten. We are honored to have had her. Her professionalism, personality, and passion to give you the absolute best photos leaves us in awe. Thank you, Robyn! We are grateful for you!

Profile Picture Halie Sue, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We adored having Robyn (and husband, Jordan) as our wedding photographers. They were a dream team that gave us all we could have wanted and more on our wedding day. We had so much fun with them and they captured the joy of our special day so perfectly!

Profile Picture jaime, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is very intentional in getting to know her couples and their wants and needs. Very personable and professional at the same time! I loved my experience with both her and Jordan from start to finish!

Profile Picture Laney, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn Van Dyke Photography made our wedding day memories better then we could have ever imagined. They are so professional and respond to any questions or concerns right away. You almost forget they are doing a job because you feel so comfortable with them like you are with friends all night. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Robyn Van Dyke Photography to capture our wedding day! Robyn is so talented, joyful, easy to work with, professional, responsive, thoughtful, and detail-oriented. I feel so lucky to have snagged her for our wedding. Her work is priceless.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn Van Dyke provided the most ideal, wonderful wedding photography experience! We hope to use her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Tori, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robyn and Jordan are such a pleasure to work with! Robyn was the first person we contacted when we got engaged and from the very beginning she was amazingly responsive to all of our emails and answered any questions we had (a quality that is very important in a vendor when planning a wedding). They were super fun to be around and became quick friends which made it very relaxing come the wedding day! They are an amazing value and produce incredible work - I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture User3655899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are so many words that could describe Robyn's work....

Stunning, professional, beautiful, gorgeous...seriously, the list could go on! When starting to plan our wedding, I knew photography was going to be my top priority and I wanted the best! Robyn was simply the only choice--she captured every drop of magic from our day--we are so blessed to have found Robyn and her husband. Our photos will be cherished for years to come! They are all gems--it's been so hard deciding which ones I want to print out!

Robyn Van Dyke photography is worth every penny. Her wedding day coverage was perfect and they truly are photo ninjas.

I would HIGHLY recommend Robyn to do your photography--even if it's not for your wedding! :)

Profile Picture Abigail, 11/16/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robyn was the best choice we could have made for our photographer. I was immediately impressed with her responsiveness and professionalism. She was happy to answer all of the little questions I had (no matter how silly). When I first met with Robyn I could have sat and talked with her all day- she was very sweet, funny, & so easy to get along with. She went through the flow of events with me & let me know what we could expect from her.
We met Jordan at our Engagement Session. He was just as warm & kind as Robyn is & the 4 of us got along great. The session was so much fun with the 2 of them; they made us feel comfortable right away.

Robyn had the images from our session to us in less than 2 weeks. We love the pictures- we felt that they captured us as a couple naturally- & that was important to us. The lighting was caught beautifully & true to Robyn's style and it was exactly what we were hoping for.

The wedding week was stressful with a lot of last minute planning. Our planner didn't get the timeline to Robyn until the night of the Rehearsal- & changes still had to be made. I felt awful putting Robyn in such a bad spot with no concrete schedule for the next day to go by. Furthermore, my makeup artist was an hour late showing up to meet me that morning and that made things even worse as far as the timeline went. However even rushed, Robyn still was able to make sure she got getting ready and detail shots that she knew I wanted. The family portraits post-ceremony went very smoothly and we were able to get through the various shots quickly without a lot standing around or complications.

We were able to re-live our wedding day when she sent us the full wedding album of images. Years from now we will be able to look back & remember how we felt on that day because the pictures truly captured the emotions perfectly. We can't thank The Van Dyke's enough for the gift of these memories, & we couldn't be happier with our choice in photographer.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 10/6/12, 1 Review