19 Reviews for Tina Kelly Photography

Digital Files (1)

Through some really unfortunate circumstances, Tina (through 360Vision, not her as an individual) was assigned to photograph my wedding only a few weeks before my actual wedding. Needless to say, I was freaking out! Even though I did not meet Tina before the wedding, we spoke on the phone, and I instantly felt at peace with her. She made me feel so relaxed when we talked on the phone and the day of the wedding. My family and friends loved her, too! I really loved that she listened to me when I told her I didn't want to take any posed photos once the formal ones were over. It felt like she wasn't even there during the reception, yet we got some great photos back! I was not completely happy with some of the photos as a few I really wanted were a bit blurry, but I would still highly recommend Tina to any bride.

Profile Picture Madison, 12/31/15, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Tina is FABULOUS! Highly artistic and gorgeous photos! I love all my bridals, boudoir and the wedding photos are going to be beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her. She is very professional and takes great photos. We had a very strict timeline for our wedding and Tina did a great job sticking to it. She covered everything from the décor to all our family and friends. She captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We met with her before the wedding to talk about what we wanted and she exceeded ALL our expectations.

Profile Picture Mia, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina took beautiful pictures at my wedding. Very natural and not too fake looking. I loved them!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I LOVE Tina! She is fantastic. She did our engagement, my bridal, and our wedding portraits. I could not have asked for more. I had such a hard time deciding on which pictures to choose! Her modern take on photography really made my wedding photos stand out when compared with other wedding photos I have seen in the past. She is creative and listens to the type of pictures you are looking for. I HIGHLY recommend Tina for your wedding! :)

Profile Picture Erin, 3/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and has done both my wedding and my sister's! Her pictures are wonderful and she makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We would definitely rebook her for any future events! (baby pictures a few years down perhaps?? :)

We also got nothing but compliments when friends and family saw the pictures and everyone wanted to know the photographer!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography
This review is currently being verified.

Tina shot my husband and I's wedding on February 13th. She did an absolutely phenomenal job! She was so friendly and wonderful to my family and guests. She blend right into the background, and still got wonderful pictures! Her ideas were fun and when I look at my pictures, I can see my day and I can really feel the energy that was in the air. She made a video with some of her favorite pictures with our first dance song in the background, and I have probably watched it 50 times. It makes me so happy to see it and remember the moments that I see in the pictures. I think it takes a really talented photographer to get that type of emotion in a photo, and I'm so happy that I chose Tina Loebach as my photographer.

Profile Picture Helen, 2/13/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for a more wonderful photographer. Tina Loebach does amazing work and is very easy to work with. I am SO happy with all of my pictures. I would recommend Loebach Studios to anyone. I know I will always think of her for any future photography needs!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/7/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina was excellent in not only providing options but also examples of what each would look like. We felt very educated and informed throughout the entire process. The pictures from the wedding were more than we could have ever asked for. There were so many gorgeous and really artistic shots of items that we will now always remember that could have been so easily forgotten. We would recommend Loebach Studios without reservation to anyone that would like to use!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 5/23/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina was great! I would recommend her services to anyone getting married in the triangle area. She was dedicated to her work, efficient, and very flexible. The pictures turned out great.

She is awsome!

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/19/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loebach Studio's did an excellent job on our wedding photos. The were beautiful. The package included parent photo albums, wedding album, engangement photos , proofs of the photos taken and make up artist. I choose Loebach Studio's because of all it included in the price. I will definitely recommend Loebach Studio's to anyone who needs a photographer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/10/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loebach studios provides something that no other photographers included in their packages...make up artist. Providing this service was great b/c it gave me ONE less thing to try to find and then the make up artist and photographer work together to make sure the make up is right for the pictures. Loebach studios provides a WIDE variety of packages and doesn't pressure the client into getting more than what they want or need. I would HIGHLY suggest booking Loebach Studios. The pictures were incredibly clear and tastefully done!

Profile Picture Betsy, 3/28/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina was wonderful. We are very pleased with our wedding pictures. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Pam, 1/12/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina was wonderful! Everyone I show my pictures and my album to are amazed. The photos and the album are stunning! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/20/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina and her assitants were absolutely amazing!! The engagement session was perfect!! I could not have asked for a better photographer. She did my makeup as well!! The whole day was wonderful!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/13/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina was so easy and wonderful to work with. We met her at a bridal show in August of 2006 and she offered us a great package for our October 2007 wedding. I don't usually make impulse decisions like that, but there was something about her I just knew I liked. Throughout the year we stayed in touch; she sent a very nice card after we'd booked and wanted to know how we were doing mid-year. I had a bridal portrait session with her in August that went very well. She is the perfect mix of traditional and contemporary for me; both my mom and I found shots we loved! She and her assistant, Seth, really made themselves blend in to everything that was going on during the wedding. I have to say that most of the time I hardly noticed she was there. We got our proofs back a couple of weeks ago and they are outstanding. My co-workers say they are some of the best wedding pictures they've seen. She was a really big help during the reception because I didn't have a wedding planner, so between her and the dj, they guided the process of how everything went. And it worked out great. Again, she has a great style of somewhat traditional but also contemporary with a photojournalistic approach. The pictures really "tell a story" of our full day. The only bad thing is having to choose which ones to frame out of all the good shots!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/6/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina was WONDERFUL to work with. We had such a great time with all of the photographers and they were so nice to everyone. She was full of wonderful ideas and was very creative when it came to where to go and how to pose. All of our pictures were wonderful and she let us go and do whatever we thought would be fun.

The best part, she was very flexible and wonderful to everyone around us. Yes we were paying her to be there but she was so pleasant and professional!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/15/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Tina Loebach for my wedding in June of 2007 was a pleasure. She was professional, reliable, reasonably priced, and very nice and easy to work with. The pictures turned out beautifully. She also did my makeup (it was included in my picture package) and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Tina and Loebach Studios!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/22/07, 6 Reviews