Reverend Jon Turino, Minister Reviews

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 6
Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 7

Crystal · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent wedding officiant

Jon was extremely easy to work with and very professional! Communication was clear and precise. Would recommend Jon to anyone needing a wedding officiant for their big day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Crystal. I enjoyed working with you and Nicholas as well. Congratulations on your marriage!

katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect officiant for our wedding

We hired Jon as our officiant for our June 22nd wedding. He was courteous, professional and fun! He happened to already be at our venue (more than one venue at our location) the day of, so it was an easy fit. He met with us and went over scripted, non-religious vows and helped us decide on our procession. He was always friendly in all communications we had, and put me at ease during the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Jon as your officiant, whether religious or non-religious, he is the man for the job. We haven’t gotten our professional photos back yet, so here are a couple from friends and family.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 13
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 14

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Katie, for the great review. You were a beautiful bride and I enjoyed officiating for you and Cody on that beautiful day. And thanks for the photos.

Sasha · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Magic

We appreciated getting to work with Jon! He was great about providing suggestions based on his experience yet allowing us to tailor the ceremony to fit best perfectly. I would highly recommend Jon to other couples looking for a professional and experienced officiant.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 15

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for having me as your officiant and for the very nice review. Marrying you and Jeffry was my pleasure!

Doug Kramer · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Officiant Who Cares

Jon is such a wonder to work with! He was great to meet with before, he was timely with his responses, he was open to changes we had for our script. He even checked in with us about a week before to make sure we had everything. The day of he was supportive and gave great advice. :) It was raining during our wedding and he didn't complain and just went with the flow. He made our day feel so true and special. Thank you Jon!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Doug. We got wet but we got it done! I wish you and Kelsey a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Nelly

Nelly · Married on 04/20/2019

Lovely ceremony

I called Jon, last minute to see if he could be our officiant and he agreed. We couldn’t be anymore please. The ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 16

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Nelly, for selecting me as your officiant. I'm so glad you were pleased and it was my pleasure to be of service to you.

C. Crawley · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Officiant

Jon Turino performed our wedding ceremony and we could not be happier.
    He is very professional and polite and guided us through the whole process.
    We would recommend Jon to anyone interested in a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 17

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Chris, for selecting me as your officiant. And for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure meeting -- and marrying -- you and Sandy.
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/13/2019

Jon was amazing would recommend him to everyone. He is the real deal.

Jon was so professional and insured we had our vows that fit us for our life time together. We love fishing together and had add it into our vows. Our guest enjoyed the whole time never a dull moment. Thank you again Jon. If you need someone for your specsil day Jon is ur made. I just cant ssy enough about him.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 18

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathy, It was fun "hooking" you and Shaun together! You were a beautiful bride on a lovely day.
  • David

David Erwin · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect and Professional

Rev. Jon Turino is by far the best!! Especially with us reaching out and booking him very last minute, he was nothing but kind, professional, and extremely on top of the layout of the ceremony. He sent us everything we needed and needed to know quickly and had impeccable communication and preparedness. He crafted the perfect ceremony script and was flexible with the few changes that we gave him. We are so appreciative and glad that he officiated our wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 19
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 20
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 21

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, David (and Anna) for selecting me as your officiant and for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to marry you two!

Erik Ellingsen · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic experience - Highly recommend

My wife and I were so glad we met Jon - he made our wedding truly special and we couldn't have been happier with how everything went. Jon was great to work with and we'd recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Erik, for the great review. And thanks to both you and Leslie for selecting me as your officiant!

Tara Hendren · Married on 04/01/2019

Couldn't have been more perfect !

We cannot say enough great things about Jon!! He was EXACTLY what we were looking for in an officiant for a traditional, simple, & intimate elopement ceremony. Jon was incredibly responsive when we first reached out to him and again whenever we needed him (which was only a few times). He provided us with a "blueprint" so to speak, of the ceremony (also perfect for us and also exactly what we were looking for) which we were easily able to adjust a bit to custom fit us more. Arriving 20 mins early, he effortlessly blended right in with our crazy families as if he'd been a lifelong family friend. Jon was fun, easy going, and laid back, yet still traditional and extremely professional. After he'd left, everyone kept remarking how impressed with him they all were. Jon is an absolute natural and we wouldn't recommend going with anyone BUT HIM for an officiant!
    We can’t thank you enough Jon! We couldn't have gotten or even asked for a better officiant nor could we be more pleased!!! You were an absolute delight as well as absolutely PERFECT from the get go!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Tara, for the fantastic review. You make me blush! Thank you again for selecting me as your officiant. I wish you and Steven a lifetime of love and happiness.

Holly · Married on 03/23/2019

Grateful to have Jon as our officiant!

Jon was such a calm presence on an otherwise hectic and quick moving day, he made us all pause and reflect on what marriage is all about. I loved the wedding script he was able to put together for us too! It was an all around wonderful experience and the ceremony ran smooth beginning to end.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

It was my pleasure to be of service to you and Eric. Thanks for selecting me as your officiant and for the great review.
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 02/02/2019

Look no further! Jon is it!

Choosing Jon as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. He was very quick to respond to any concerns or questions I had planning our ceremony, very easy to work with, very professional, and just more than I can ask for.
    Having that precious memory of our special day definitely wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for Jon being there.
    If you are in search of a perfect officiant, look no further! Jon is it!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 22
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 23
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 24
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 25

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Natalia. I'm so glad to have been able to be your officiant!

Robert and Leslie Hunt · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect wedding!

We hired Rev Jon for a small intimate wedding with just us and our kids in attendance. And he was exactly what we were looking for: He was great during the ceremony, professional and easy to get a hold of, he was accommodating with our desires for our ceremony, and he helped make it a lovely affair. Thank you, Rev Jon!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Bob and Leslie, for the great review. I'm so glad you are happy with my services.

melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you so much! It was a great experience

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 26
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 27

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Melissa, for the very nice review. It was my pleasure officiating for you and Kirk at Gray Gables Estate.

Barb · Married on 10/11/2018

wedding officiant

Jon has a warm and genuine manner and did a perfect job at our wedding. We wanted a simple but special service and he was very helpful through the process. I highly recommend Jon Turino.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Barbara. It was my pleasure to be your officiant and I wish you and Bobby a lifetime of love and happiness together.

Tanya · Married on 10/08/2018

i was a very nervous bride standing in front of everyone, and forgot which hand was my left and even started giggling during the ceremony, but Jon was patient and very professional as I worked my way through. Thank you Jon, you are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thanks so much, Tanya. I enjoyed meeting -- and marrying -- you and Jeffrey.

Kylie · Married on 10/06/2018

He had a great experience with Jon Turino. He was very nice and preformed a beautiful wedding service for us. Our guests commented many times that they loved the scriptures he included and the nice things he said throughout the service. My three year old was being very silly the whole ceremony and kept picking up dropped flowers and insisted on standing with her Daddy and I during the ceremony and Jon just smiled at her and went with the flow of things. I definitely recommend him to anyone. He is amazing.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Kylie. I'm glad that you were pleased. And your 3-year old was a cutie!

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Jon is amazing- Relaxed, on time, professional, personal, and a real sweetheart! He made our wedding experience fantastic!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Sarah. It was my pleasure.

Chantal · Married on 08/25/2018

Jon was a pleasure to work with! He answered all my many questions, gave guidance for the processional, our vows and our ceremony script. He was even awesome about accommodating some last minute changes which made the days leading up to the wedding so much easier for us. The day of, he arrived early and the ceremony went off without a hitch! We are so happy that we picked him to officiate our big day!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 28
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 29
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 30

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Chantal. It was my pleasure to be of service and I'm grateful that you found it to your liking.

Chad · Married on 08/25/2018

Reverend Jon Turino made our special day beautiful. He was professional, caring and warm. He personalized our ceremony to include loved ones who could not be there for various reasons. We could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Chad. It was my pleasure to marry you and Diane.

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

I was the wedding coordinator for a recent wedding and I am so happy the couple choose Jon! He was extremely responsive, on time, and was great in guiding the couple through the process of writing their vows. He was also very helpful and flexible with getting the marriage license signed, he stayed around the reception while we finished pictures and was so gracious!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Melissa, for the very nice review. I appreciate it very much and I look forward to working with you again. You did a great job of coordinating and managing a pretty good sized bridal party and event!
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 08/18/2018

Jon was absolutely the perfect officiant for our perfect day. We can't imagine what it would have been like without him. From the start, he was so great about communication and answering all of our (many) questions. After we picked him, he was always available to answer any further questions that came up (ceremony, marriage license, etc.). As for the big day, he was everything we wanted and more. He worked with us on the service script, providing a fantastic blueprint, while being open to our suggestions and changes, while also beautifully reading some personal words we had written that we did not want to speak ourselves. As an aside, when my voice started to crack from emotion while reading our vows, Jon calmly and quietly whispered to me one word, "breathe." I'll never forget that. We received so many compliments from our guests about Jon. Thank you, Mr. Turino.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Paul, for the glowing review. It was my pleasure working with and officiating for you and your lovely bride Caitlin.

Minmin · Married on 08/16/2018

Jon was very responsive and he met us before the wedding to go through the process. Our wedding is in woods and requires hiking to get there, and Jon was very accommodating about that. Thanks Jon!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

You are most welcome. And thank you for the great review.

Jenny · Married on 08/11/2018

We used Jon Turino twice. Once for a private ceremony and once for public wedding about 10 months apart. Both weddings were professionally conducted with some extemporaneous and relevant comments. For instance, during our public ceremony, we had some rain and in Filipino tradition this is a blessing. Jon was aware of this and informed our guests. We were blessed to have Jon as our wedding officiant twice. And, if we get married the third time, we’ll certainly use him again. We highly recommend his professional and adaptable service.

Sincerely,
    Charles & Jenny Freeman

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 31
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 32
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 33

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your repeated patronage and for the wonderful review. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.