Reverend Jon Turino, Minister Reviews

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 5
Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 6
Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 7

melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you so much! It was a great experience

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 10
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 11

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Melissa, for the very nice review. It was my pleasure officiating for you and Kirk at Gray Gables Estate.

Barb · Married on 10/11/2018

wedding officiant

Jon has a warm and genuine manner and did a perfect job at our wedding. We wanted a simple but special service and he was very helpful through the process. I highly recommend Jon Turino.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Barbara. It was my pleasure to be your officiant and I wish you and Bobby a lifetime of love and happiness together.

Tanya · Married on 10/08/2018

i was a very nervous bride standing in front of everyone, and forgot which hand was my left and even started giggling during the ceremony, but Jon was patient and very professional as I worked my way through. Thank you Jon, you are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thanks so much, Tanya. I enjoyed meeting -- and marrying -- you and Jeffrey.

Kylie · Married on 10/06/2018

He had a great experience with Jon Turino. He was very nice and preformed a beautiful wedding service for us. Our guests commented many times that they loved the scriptures he included and the nice things he said throughout the service. My three year old was being very silly the whole ceremony and kept picking up dropped flowers and insisted on standing with her Daddy and I during the ceremony and Jon just smiled at her and went with the flow of things. I definitely recommend him to anyone. He is amazing.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Kylie. I'm glad that you were pleased. And your 3-year old was a cutie!

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Jon is amazing- Relaxed, on time, professional, personal, and a real sweetheart! He made our wedding experience fantastic!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Sarah. It was my pleasure.

Chantal · Married on 08/25/2018

Jon was a pleasure to work with! He answered all my many questions, gave guidance for the processional, our vows and our ceremony script. He was even awesome about accommodating some last minute changes which made the days leading up to the wedding so much easier for us. The day of, he arrived early and the ceremony went off without a hitch! We are so happy that we picked him to officiate our big day!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 12
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 13
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 14

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Chantal. It was my pleasure to be of service and I'm grateful that you found it to your liking.

Chad · Married on 08/25/2018

Reverend Jon Turino made our special day beautiful. He was professional, caring and warm. He personalized our ceremony to include loved ones who could not be there for various reasons. We could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Chad. It was my pleasure to marry you and Diane.

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

I was the wedding coordinator for a recent wedding and I am so happy the couple choose Jon! He was extremely responsive, on time, and was great in guiding the couple through the process of writing their vows. He was also very helpful and flexible with getting the marriage license signed, he stayed around the reception while we finished pictures and was so gracious!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Melissa, for the very nice review. I appreciate it very much and I look forward to working with you again. You did a great job of coordinating and managing a pretty good sized bridal party and event!
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 08/18/2018

Jon was absolutely the perfect officiant for our perfect day. We can't imagine what it would have been like without him. From the start, he was so great about communication and answering all of our (many) questions. After we picked him, he was always available to answer any further questions that came up (ceremony, marriage license, etc.). As for the big day, he was everything we wanted and more. He worked with us on the service script, providing a fantastic blueprint, while being open to our suggestions and changes, while also beautifully reading some personal words we had written that we did not want to speak ourselves. As an aside, when my voice started to crack from emotion while reading our vows, Jon calmly and quietly whispered to me one word, "breathe." I'll never forget that. We received so many compliments from our guests about Jon. Thank you, Mr. Turino.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Paul, for the glowing review. It was my pleasure working with and officiating for you and your lovely bride Caitlin.

Minmin · Married on 08/16/2018

Jon was very responsive and he met us before the wedding to go through the process. Our wedding is in woods and requires hiking to get there, and Jon was very accommodating about that. Thanks Jon!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

You are most welcome. And thank you for the great review.

Jenny · Married on 08/11/2018

We used Jon Turino twice. Once for a private ceremony and once for public wedding about 10 months apart. Both weddings were professionally conducted with some extemporaneous and relevant comments. For instance, during our public ceremony, we had some rain and in Filipino tradition this is a blessing. Jon was aware of this and informed our guests. We were blessed to have Jon as our wedding officiant twice. And, if we get married the third time, we’ll certainly use him again. We highly recommend his professional and adaptable service.

Sincerely,
    Charles & Jenny Freeman

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 15
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 16
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 17

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your repeated patronage and for the wonderful review. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Leslie · Married on 07/22/2018

Jon was absolutely fantastic beyond words!! I can't tell you how many people came told me how wonderful the ceremony was and how amazing our officiant was. He was a dream to work with, too! He responded so quickly and made it extremely easy to set up a meeting with, even though I put it off longer than I should have. He made it easy to customize the script and was extremely organized. He was very focused during the rehearsal and made sure that everything was ready. On the day, he made sure that everything was done correctly. He is worth his weight in gold, and there's no one else I would ever want to work with more than him! Seriously, Jon Turino is THE BEST!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so very much, Leslie. You make me blush! :-)

Lurdes · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you Jon for everything!! Not only were you super patient and easy going with us when I forgot the marriage certificate at home and had to have someone go get it but you handled the delay with total humor and complete understanding.

The ceremony was all that we had hoped for and more. Thank you for making our day as memorable as possible. You are amazing!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Lurdes. I'm so glad that you were pleased with my services.

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev. Jon was the best. He was prompt, friendly to our guests, truly a professional who is very approachable. He is an excellent communicator by phone or email. Pictures are not back yet, we will upload them once they come back to us. He is a doll.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Laura, for the very nice review. It was my pleasure to be of service.

Mary · Married on 07/06/2018

Jon was the perfect fit for our ceremony. He is kind, witty, and very professional. He also responded to every email within 24 hours. When my husband stumbled over this line, "wafflely wedding wife", Jon quickly returned with, "want some syrup with that." It was a hit and I'm so happy we chose him!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Than you so much, Mary. It was my pleasure!

Amelia · Married on 05/28/2018

Jon was such a pleasure to work with as our officiant for our wedding. We recently got married in May, but I choose Jon months in advance. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was flexible with all the changes we made. He performed a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 18

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the very nice review, Amelia. It was my pleasure to be of service to you and Jose.

Trina · Married on 05/26/2018

Jon, was amazing to work, he knows exactly what to do and just guides you though it all, we hired him in a very short notice situation and he was great!! Thank you Jon for an amazing ceremony!! The family and I loved it!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the review, Trina. It was my pleasure to be of service to you!

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2018

We had a great experience hiring Jon! I initially chose him because he seemed unbiased that our wedding was an elopement. He was very helpful and caring in making sure the verbiage was just right. He responded quickly with all emails, came early, and was very professional. During the ceremony he spoke loud and clear. He was very genuine in wishing us all the best. I would highly recommend Jon to officiate your special day!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Lauren, for the great review. Marrying you and Tyler was my pleasure and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

McKenzie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jon answered all our questions and work with us every step of the way. He did an amazing job with our ceremony and couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, McKenzie. It was my pleasure to be of service to you and Jeffery.

Marlys · Married on 03/14/2018

Jon was a joy to work with. We basically had an elopement at our home. It was very informal and Jon didn't treat it any differently than if it had been a big affair. He helped us create a memorable service that our few guests really enjoyed. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 19

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Marlys. I'm happy that you were pleased!

Lon · Married on 02/17/2018

Reverend Turino was the perfect choice for our special day. Would highly recommend him, couldn't be happier.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Lon. It was my pleasure to marry you and Gina!

Steven · Married on 01/20/2018

Professional,responsive and flexible he is able to orchestrate order in all the chaos that is a wedding,not to mention that his fee is a great value.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Steve. Hope you and Ardie are doing great.

Dawn · Married on 12/01/2017

We add a very small but happy wedding. Jon was prompt and professional. We had a very nice service. I would highly recommend Jon for any couple!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister 20

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Dawn. It was my pleasure to be your officiant!

Savannah · Married on 11/11/2017

Jon was such a great officiant for us, he helped calm wedding nerves and ease our minds. Everyone was very impressed and I will definitely be recommending to friends and family.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Reverend Jon Turino, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Savannah, for the wonderful review. I appreciate it very much. Thanks for selecting me as your officiant. It was my pleasure to marry you and Sam.