Rev. Andy Mutter Reviews

37 | Chester, VA

37 Reviews for Rev. Andy Mutter

37 Rev. Andy Mutter Reviews

Ken · Married on 09/22/2018

Andy made us feel incredibly comfortable throughout the process. Neither of us knew exactly what we wanted for the ceremony, he walked us through the process of planning and also the execution. He even allowed my Uncle to be involved in the ceremony which made it very personal and enjoyable for our family and guests.

Sara · Married on 01/21/2017

We could not feel more lucky to have had Reverend Mutter as our officiant. He is professional, kind, and extremely responsive. He put us completely at ease, and made sure our ceremony was tailored to us. He listened to what we were looking for, and he offered so many wonderful suggestions.

We absolutely cannot say enough about Reverend Mutter. You will be in exceptionally good hands with him, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

If you are concerned that his price might be a little high, please know that he is worth every penny. The officiant sets the tone for the wedding. You do not want to skimp on the most important part of any wedding, which is the ceremony.

Morgan · Married on 07/08/2016

We used Andy as the officiant for our wedding at the John Marshall Ballrooms. It was great working with Andy from the very beginning to the very end. He was always available, very professional and really made my husband and I feel prepared and comfortable with the ceremony. I was an out of town bride so this was very crucial and helped me stay stress free. I would highly recommend Andy for future wedding events, he did a fantastic job!

I absolutely LOVED having Reverend Mutter as our Officiant. My fiancé and I wanted to have a meaningful ceremony but didn't want anything too formal or stuffy. Rev. Mutter was perfect. He worked with me on the ceremony outline, providing eight sample templates to help give me ideas. He even suggested a wine box ceremony where we wrote letters to each other and sealed them with a bottle of wine in a wine box at the alter. The idea is that we would open the box in 5 years or if we hit a patch of trouble we could open it early to remind ourselves why we fell in love. It was really sweet for us and I got a bunch of great feedback from family and friends about how it set a realistic tone for marriage.
    Rev. Mutter was polite, courteous and cheerful throughout the entire process and always quick to respond to my questions.
    I cannot say enough about how much we loved Rev. Mutter. Even though I had only met with him a few times, he made both my husband and I feel like we were all connected and made our day really special.

Andy was so great to work with! From the first time we met Andy, we were so excited to have him perform our ceremony. He was relaxed, funny & gave us a lot of good suggestions for our wedding ceremony. Andy came to the rehearsal (and it was even his son's birthday) and made us all feel organized for the next day.
    I'm so happy that we found Andy - our wedding was perfect!!

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

Rev. Andy was fantastic! When we needed to meet with him to go over the ceremony, he drove an hour each time just to meet us on our side of town! He was extremely flexible with everything from when we were available to meet to how our ceremony flowed! He was fantastic on the day, and helped the ceremony flow even when things didn't go perfectly! I would 100% recommend Rev. Andy to any other couples looking to have an awesome day with a great officiant!

Lucy · Married on 01/25/2015

Andy was great to work with. Good communication, very relaxed, gave us lots of ideas on what to do for our ceremony. Highly recommended. Thank you so much, Andy. Guests love the Unity Cross and love letter ceremony.

Shannon · Married on 10/18/2014

Andy was a great officiant for our wedding! He helped us personalize every detail of our vows. His personality put us at ease on a stressful day. Thank you!

Ayron · Married on 10/11/2014

We loved having Rev. Andy Mutter officiate our wedding! He exceeded our expectations on delivering a highly personalized ceremony -- it was the perfect combination of humor and sentiment. We would highly recommend Andy to any couple, he's really easy to connect with and builds a great relationship with his clients. We promise you will just love him!

Carolyn · Married on 10/04/2014

We were delighted to have Andy officiate our wedding. He was flexible, responsive, and kind. He helped us mark the most wonderful day of our lives and we will always be grateful and appreciative!

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

Andy was very quick with responding to emails and any questions we had. He was very personable and helped guide us to create a beautiful wedding ceremony! When we first met with Andy, we had no idea how we wanted our ceremony to go. He made the process so easy by giving us different suggestions and examples of verses, vows, etc. I couldn't have been happier with our ceremony. Thank you Andy!

Annie · Married on 08/09/2014

Andy was great! Easy to work with! We had a wonderful time!

Annie · Married on 08/09/2014

Andy was very helpful during the ceremony planning process. My family and myself truly enjoyed working with him.

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

Rev mutter was our officiant for our May 3 wedding, was prompt and usually early for all appointments including the rehearsal and is very knowledgable and professional!

Mary · Married on 04/27/2014

From the first communications to Andy til after the ceremony Andy was always prompt on returning my phone calls and emails. When my husband and I met with Andy to get to know one another to see if he would be performing our ceremony he encouraged us to tell him our story. He didn't know what he was getting himself into and at least a half an hour later he was still encouraging us share with him the rather lengthy conversation. He seemed genuinely interested and excited to officiate our wedding. He had excellent ideas to help create a memorable ceremony. He never tried to steer me into a direction he thought we should go and welcomed any input on what exactly we wanted. Andy helped us to make our day full of magical memories.

Kirsten · Married on 12/22/2013

Awesome! Very satisfied with his services. Would recommend him to anyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/16/2013

Andy was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were doing a destination wedding in the Richmond area, which can be a little stressful and he made the process steamless. He was very relaxed, genuine, warm, friendly, flexible and gave us a LOT of good ideas on what to do for our ceremony. He was on-time for everything. We HIGHLY recommend Andy for any wedding!!

~Liz and Carlos

Kristi · Married on 10/12/2013

Andy was great and did an excellent job for my wedding 10/12/13. He put us at easy and made the ceremony run smoothly. He was very professional and great to work with during the whole process. Thanks for making our special day great !

Heather · Married on 09/28/2013

Andy was very personable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. The ceremony was beautiful. Guests loved the wine box ceremony and rose ceremony. Thank you so much!!

Andy was a pleasure to work with.
    He professionalism and his ability to adapt makes him a great officiant.
    I would recommend him to anybody.

Leigh · Married on 06/22/2013

Andy was professional and personable- the perfect officiant for our wedding.

Thank you Andy!
    Greg and Leigh :-)

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2013

Andy was so great to work with! Many people approached me after the ceremony about how smooth and well rehearsed the ceremony was, thanks to Andy! I would highly recommend his services!

Angeline · Married on 05/18/2013

It was wonderful working with Andy mutter and he exceeded my expectations everything went great and smooth and a wonderful experience can't thank u enough for everything was a pleasure to work with :)

Melvie Marie · Married on 03/16/2013

Rev Mutter was very helpful with choosing the right ceremony for my husband and I. He made the ceremony flow with ease.

lynnette · Married on 10/20/2012

If you are looking for the perfect ceremony he is your guy. He makes it reflect the couple. He is amazing. We are more than pleased