RELM Reviews

RELM 5
  • Jenna

Jenna Macfarlan · Married on 10/05/2019

Killed it!

Let me just start by saying that I first saw RELM at a bridal show and I was completely blown away. I didn’t even think I wanted a band but after I saw them I had to have them. Sal was so helpful and so easy going by just choosing whatever. I had full faith in him the whole time, I never even had to change anything, I just let them do whatever they felt! I got thousands of compliments that night about how awesome and wonderful they were and I agreed 1000000%. I just wanted to say thanks again for making my wedding the wedding of the century for our family and friends.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Gentile · Married on 08/02/2019

Best decision!!

iReserve was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding. EVERYBODY can’t stop talking about the band! They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and knew exactly what to play. Sal was perfect and a dream to work with. I cannot recommend them enough. Book them for your wedding, trust us you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Bella J · Married on 07/27/2019

We loved relm music! Best band!

Listen to me when I say, booking your entertainment is one of the most important decision you'll make for your wedding! I'm so happy with my decision to hire Relm Music. I am a musician myself so I know good music. My fiance & I went to see 5 other bands & you just can't compare Relm to any of them. From the beginning to the end of the night our dance floor was packed. All of our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was. Some had to do a double take to see if they were playing & singing live. They were that good! The singers were amazing. Alyssa with with her powerful vocals, Maureen sang our first dance so beautifully & Karlhey's vocals & performance just made our guests want to dance even more. The whole band was just phenomenal! Dealing with Sal was also seamless. He really took the time to listen to our needs. LOVE RELM MUSIC!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hannah Lamontagne · Married on 04/20/2019

Hands down, the best band any of our guests have ever experienced at a wedding.

Hands down, the best band any of our guests have ever experienced at a wedding. Maybe even the best in show business! Relm was so great at keeping the process simple, yet not missing a beat when it came to details. Everything was so beautiful and perfect the night of our wedding that our guests have NOT stopped talking about it. Don't make the same mistake many people do when it comes to hiring a band, and book Relm Music!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Mackenze

Mackenze · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely AMAZING! 4.13.19

Words cannot begin to express how thankful my husband Brian and I feel that we chose to have Sal, iReserve Entertainment and RELM Music (live band) as our wedding entertainment. My husband is a professional musician, so we knew right from the start when we got engaged that we wanted a live band to perform at our wedding. We had met with Sal and Dom when we initially inquired about booking them for our wedding. We felt welcomed and had great communication with both Sal and Dom during our initial meeting. They listened to our vision and we bounced great ideas off of each other during our first meeting. iReserve Entertainment provided our uplighting and monogram for us, which was perfect! A few weeks before our wedding, we had our finals meeting and we did not feel like customers... we felt more like family. We were able to go to their meeting space and listen to our first dance that was performed by the band and we were blown away!! Maureen’s vocals on our first dance were so beautiful! We got married on 4.13.19 and our wedding guests are STILL talking about how amazing Sal, iReserve Entertainment and RELM Music were! They blew us away with their professionalism as well as their talents! From Sal as our MC to the entire band… We are in awe of how flawless our night was. Karlhey, Maureen, Alyssa, and Sal’s vocals were beautiful and the band was phenomenal!! Dom absolutely killed it on the drums! The entire horns section, guitarists, keyboardist… they performed beyond our expectations… truly talented musicians! Sal made sure that our music requests were executed perfectly… from the oldies music, to 70s funk, a boy band set, and even Cardi B! The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guests were SO happy with the music choices which appealed to all age groups! My husband brought his saxophone to our reception and even jumped in with the band to play a funk set/Stevie Wonder with them… Truly a moment to remember!! RELM Music performed our first dance, parents dances, intro music, and they sounded AMAZING! The execution of the evening was absolutely flawless… Sal’s introductions of our parents, bridal party, speeches, etc. was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have asked for a better night. We are beyond grateful to have had iReserve Entertainment and RELM Music as our wedding entertainment, and if we had to do it all over again, we would not change a thing. Now, stop reading this review and book them NOW! (all photos posted in this review are courtesy of Moses Cruz Photography)

RELM 6
    RELM 14
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Kristen B · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Decision EVER!

It has been over two week since our wedding day and friends and family members are still raving to us about our band. Sal and Relm were incredibly professional and talented musicians who bring life and energy to the party. They will have everyone up on their feet the second the night starts!
    In addition, the venue staff complemented us about a dozen times stating it was the best band they’ve ever heard and praising Relm and the gang for their professionalism and organization. We can’t thank Sal and Relm enough for an unforgettable evening!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Sal and the entire team at iReserve Entertainment truly blew our expectations out of the water on our wedding day. My husband and I are both musicians, and struggled for a long time to find a wedding band that could meet our musical expectations. When we found REALM we knew we had found the perfect fit. Their musicians can play and their vocalists are off the charts!!! We even performed a song with the band at the reception, and our guests cannot stop talking about how phenomenal they were. Sal and Dom are the sweetest people and really work to make your day everything you dream of. High energy, interactive and talented aren’t enough words to describe this group! I can’t thank them enough for the killer work that they do, and they truly made our day the best day of our lives. Love you guys!!! BOOK THEM NOW!!!!

RELM 15
    RELM 16
    RELM 17
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/15/2017

Where do I even begin!! iReserve Entertainment and Relm Music absolutely made our wedding better than we ever could have imagined! Our guests have not stopped talking about how fabulous they were! My husband and I always knew that we wanted a band at our wedding but when we found out that the iReserve team can do a band/dj hybrid we were so excited! There is not another company like them that offers both options. From start to finish they kept the crowd on the dance floor the entire night! Chris Paul, Sal, and Dominic are so incredibly talented and professional and working with them was a breeze! They are so passionate about what they do and it shows in every way.
    Before we hired the band they brought us into their studio during a practice and had a whole set ready to play for us. As soon as we heard them we knew we had to have them! The singers and musicians just blew us away! A few friends of ours have been to weddings with bands and have not been too impressed. Relm is the absolute best wedding band out there and the compliments have not stopped!
    Not only was the music extraordinary, the lighting and monogrammed custom sign were so beautiful! We were so impressed with their entire setup.
    Look no further for the best entertainment company in the business! The iReserve team will make your day unforgettable!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Libby · Married on 07/22/2017

Thank you so much for the best night of our lives! You guys were absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better group to help us celebrate. You guys absolutely killed it! All morning and all of last night people raved about you guys. Many people said they felt like they were at a concert and mesmerized watching you guys rock the house! We wanted people to get up and dance and you guys surely did that! I've never seen such a packed dance floor for the ENTIRE evening before. You all will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts from matt and I and our families.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Joy · Married on 10/03/2015

This band is AWESOME!!! Before we saw them, my husband was very skeptical about bands and was set on a DJ. We saw a few bands prior which made him lean more and more towards the DJ until we saw this band perform. They blew me and my husband away from the first song of their showcase. After the first song, my husband was ready to sign the contract. Prior to our wedding, communication with Dominic was fantastic. We really didn't know what songs or which artists we wanted so we just instructed Relm to rock out. AND BOY OH BOY DID THEY!! The music arraingment they performed was a mix of current and classic songs and many genres were covered. Nobody in our wedding stayed in their seats for long. The dance floor was popping!! What was so awesome was that the singers sang and got down with the guests! They even allowed us to play on the drums and bongos! They were phenominal! They sang wonderfully, they looked great, and they were fun!! The only problem we had was that we had so much fun and it seemed as if the night flew by so fast. After the wedding, many of our guests and even the reception staff, complimented them and said they were the best band they have ever seen. I've been to weddings with bands that are well known but these guys, hands down, beat them all! You need not hesitate, hire this band. They definitly will not disappoint. We are now relm groupies!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic! Dom had great communication and answered every call! The band was very fun and sounded natural. Transitions between songs were natural. They can play ANY song and are willing to learn new ones! They even know ethnic songs. Weeks later I'm still getting compliments about the band...everyone I know is very honest. The dance floor was packed the entire night!. Hands down they are one of the best bands around.

Sent on 08/10/2015