Raleighwood Productions Reviews

5 | Kitty Hawk, NC

5 Reviews for Raleighwood Productions

• Tracey

Tracey · Married on 10/26/2019

They perfectly captured our day!

We are so thankful that we had Raleigh and Woody there to capture our day. They captured the day so beautifully! We have received so many compliments on our video and I fall more in love with it each time I watch it. Thank you Raleighwood for capturing a memory that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Savannah · Married on 10/15/2019

These are the best guys to use!

If you’re planning to get married in OBX, these are the guys to use! We absolutely fell in love with our wedding video. It was absolutely beautiful, they exceeded my expectations. They are extremely flexible & incredibly friendly.

Sent on 03/14/2020

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2019

Look no further - you found your wedding videographers!

We loved working with Raleigh and Woody for our Outer Banks wedding!

They were super "go with the flow" and easy when it came to planning, super professional, organized, and STOKED day of, and we couldn't be happier with our video!!!! They captured all the love, the tears and the amazingness of that day. They even captured our pool jump at the end of the reception :)

Thank you Raleigh and Woody for your amazing work!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

I would give them so many more stars than just 5. Absolutely amazing professionals

Raleigh and Woody were so polite and professional on our big day. I wasn't sure about hiring a videographer for our wedding. I just didn't think it was necessary cost since everything gets so expensive quickly for weddings, but I was wrong. They worked so hard the entire day and having footage to watch over and over of our big day is priceless. Hire them and I promise you will not regret it! Heres the link to my wedding video : https://vimeo.com/310999954

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kayte · Married on 08/02/2018

Best of the Best

My wife and I were absolutely speechless watching our cinematic short and our feature! Raleigh and Woody worked so hard to make sure our videos were perfect. We initially weren't sure if we wanted to spend money on a videographer but after watching them & knowing we have these videos for the rest of our lives we would have paid double. The quality was amazing and Raleigh and Woody were an absolute pleasure to work with! Here is the link to our cinematic short: https://vimeo.com/298706618

Sent on 01/23/2019