Raineri Jewelers Reviews

Raineri Jewelers View more information

Stefanie Married on 10/13/2019
    My fiancé had such a wonderful experience at Raineri jewelers. The time, dedication, and professionalism shown by Roy was outstanding and one of a kind. Not a single detail was overlooked. I highly recfomend for everyone looking for top notch quality and service.
    Lauren Married on 10/17/2015
    A friend recommended Raineri Jewelers to my husband when he was shopping for my engagement ring. Nick helped him pick out the most gorgeous stone (Everyone always compliments me on it!). He took the time to explain the options my husband had in choosing the best cut, clarity and color for his budget. The ring was ready in no time and Nick made my husband comfortable throughout the entire process.
    We returned to Raineri Jewelers for my wedding band and other wedding accessories. A girl can’t have enough diamonds on her Wedding Day! I showed Nick an image of the wedding band I wanted, but was way out of my budget. He created an EXACT duplicate of the ring, but stayed within my means. My fiancé also surprised me with a beautiful tennis bracelet from Raineri Jewelers on our Wedding Day 
    It’s been so nice to establish a relationship with Nick, Roy and the great team at Raineri Jewelers. There is a real sense of family and friendship each time you walk in to their store – it feels like they care not only about their pristine jewelry, but the people who are going to wear it. We have also had two friends turn to Raineri jewelers to have antique jewelry transformed into new settings. My cousin recently purchased his Fiancé’s Engagement ring there too! We are looking forward to their wedding next Fall!
    My husband and I continue to recommend Raineri Jewelers to all of our friends and family. It is such a personable, non-intimidating environment with a well-curated selection of jewelry and stones! Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional and we can’t thank them enough for helping to make this past year of wedding planning so special. Looking forward to returning for many special occasions and anniversaries!!!
  • Diane
    Diane Married on 03/09/2012
    The value and craftsmanship that you get at Raineri Jewelers is not comparable to anywhere I have ever been. I got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands in addition to watches and gifts. I will never go anywhere else again. People look at my ring and guess that it is 3 times the amount that I paid. it is very nerve racking to purchase a diamond and with Nick from Raineri you have found someone you can trust forever! I recomment them very very highly!
    Veronica Married on 05/14/2011
    Jennifer is so helpful and kind. She was great. She was even able to accolade engraving our rings 2 days before the wedding. She helped us select our wedding bands. ( Mine was easy because this is where my engagement ring is from) and had them delivered even earlier then we expected.
    They have a huge selection and are very helpful.
    Saveria Married on 06/20/2009
    Raineri Jewelers is a great place to shop. Roy Raineri is wonderful and knowledgeable of everything jewelery! He is fully patient with his customers and helps them- you can't ask for more! My husband purchased my engagement ring and wedding band from him-what a beautiful and perfect match they are! You can trust him and his staff to guide you in the right path with your jewelry choices!
    Gurpreeet Married on 11/08/2008
    We love our wedding bands! It took a little longer than we expected to pick our favorites, but we finally picked. The selection of gold is great. They gave us a pretty good deal once we decided. Overall, we were happy and would recommend to anyone that is wedding jewelry shopping.
  • U
    Sarah Married on 06/30/2007
    The surroundings are not pretty, its in the depths of Chinatown (New York's original diamond district), and it probably won't impress you when you arrive. Don't expect any pleasantries from the Raineri's, they are not the most polite guys.

That said, it you want to feel like you have stepped into the set of The Godfather movie this is the place for you. It is very Italian, and you will likely see guys counting out $100 bills and buying Rolex's! The first time I went there, a fat guy appeared behind me, and said "Don't be scared, we're all family, here" - Seriously.

Despite all of the above, this is a great place to shop for engagement and wedding rings. You can pick out your stone, and then design the setting, and they are very very knowledgeable about all things jewelry. I also bought my husband diamond cufflinks here (with our wedding date engraved on the back), and they were very good at being discrete and keeping them a secret from him. Everything we ordered came in on time, the prices are very reasonable, and we got a great deal on everything we bought. I definitely recommend this place.
    Debra Married on 08/06/2011
    Helped my husband to find the perfect engagement ring to exact specifications on the same day he walked in. Took a little longer than expected, but when we asked, the jewler insisted on our patience so that the stone would be secure. Quality work was important to them rather than a quick sale. Many customers who entered were on a first-name basis with the staff, showing us that there are many loyal repeat customers.