Premier Entertainment Reviews

Premier Entertainment 1
Premier Entertainment 2
Premier Entertainment 3

Cameron · Married on 10/03/2015

Going into the process of planning our wedding, we were skeptical about wedding DJ services. Premier Entertainment completely eliminated that skepticism, and provided a better experience than we could have ever imagined! and I can't say enough wonderful things about Randy and the crew with Premier Entertainment. Randy provided wonderful feedback and guidance through the process of our event, and was very responsive to all or our requests and ideas. He provided a tremendous amount of flexibility and made sure the event ran how we envisioned and was the event we wanted it to be. Our guests had a blast, the wedding ran smoothly, and the photobooth was a wonderful addition to our package!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Cameron! We love working with skeptics, and completely understand where that comes from. We had a great time working with you and Yuri and your families and loved the Afghan dance music!

Have a wonderful life together!

Kelli · Married on 09/19/2015

I worked with Randy and his team...where do I start? The planning phase was the best part because Randy was able to take our vision and personalize it to make it unique. He is quite hilarious and personable. He knows when to meet, how often to meet and what questions to ask. He brought up details that I never would have remembered. He worked with the facility to ensure that the schedule matched for everyone involved.
    On the day of he took over the show and ensured all details were on time and on point. My guests by the end of the evening gave us SO MANY compliments about our wedding and how FUN it was. Even during the traditional stuff we have to "get through" Randy held the attention of the room and kept the party going. Several of my friends who are engaged called the party "Pinterest worthy." He even had a few surprises for us at the end that was just the icing on the cake.
    The videography at Premier Video was also great. I hadn't had a chance to meet Miranda until the day of and I barely noticed her the entire evening. She was so sweet but STEALTH! I honestly was a little concerned about how the video was going to turn out because I really didn't see her. When I got the video a month later; it made me cry it was so beautiful. I just watched it and it truly captured the emotions of the day and she even threw in a highlight reel that is short enough for me to share with my friends and family. I do recommend upgrading to two videographers because that made a lot of the dimensions of the film.

I don't know what to say beyond you will not be disappointed. They are pricey but worth every penny if you want a reception that your guests will leave saying "this was the best wedding ever." I know I sound like a cheerleader but I really cannot caption enough what they brought to our special day.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Kelli. It was such a thrill to work with your family again and I can't wait to do it again! As for the video, when we started our video company many years ago, being non-intrusive was one of the most important things to me, because I think the moment is so important, so that's really the greatest compliment you can give us. Miranda is awesome at that!

Have a wonderful life together!

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Randy and team at Premiere Entertainment were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding MC, DJ, photobooth, and videographer. From the first contact we made to the end of our wedding they were professional and great to work with. Randy was great about communicating with us, he sent us all of the paperwork we needed to fill out to make our big day as special as it was. No stone was left unturned, in our planning meeting Randy had brought up things that I would have never dreamed of discussing and not only did he inquire about how you wanted to wedding to be and the atmosphere you wanted to have, but also what you did not want to have which is just as important. Randy went over every detail from who was in your wedding, to all of the song choices, to who would be giving speeches, the schedule of events throughout the evening, who your other vendors were, and everything else in between. Randy was our master of ceremony and he truly had our audience engaged throughout the entire evening. The way he told our love story brought smiles to the audience and smiles to both of us. The photo booth was a hit of the evening! I would highly recommend this to anyone, it was open air, part of the action up by the dance floor, and everyone had a fun favor to take home with them! They even matched the color scheme to the colors of our wedding! I think my most favorite part of the wedding was during the last song on the dance floor, all of a sudden as the song was playing, Randy and team had taken the most memorable snips from the speeches given by our parents and family and played them during the last song of the night. It brought me to tears. It was such an amazing way to wrap up such an amazing evening and that will truly be a moment I never forget. Randy and team did a phenomenal job with our wedding and we would highly recommend Premiere Entertainment to any soon to be bride and groom for a fun, well planned, organized, and entertaining wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Mary · Married on 09/07/2015

We were on a pretty extreme budget but we knew that we HAD to spend the money for Randy and his talent. After seeing his work at my best friend's wedding 10 years before my own wedding (and I had plenty of friends get married since then using different entertainment choices), Randy STOOD OUT THE BEST!!!!!! I had told my husband how we really needed to spend the money on good entertainment for our reception and he agreed. Neither of us regretted our choice!!!! And we got sooooo many compliments how fluid our wedding was and how much fun it was!!!!! The FUN FACTOR WASN'T possible without Randy. They are the ones that keep your guest entertained so you can take pictures, eat and socialize through the crowd of guests you have attending. HIRING RANDY is WORTH EVERY CENT PLUS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Desiree · Married on 09/05/2015

Randy at Premier Entertainment was fantastic!! He and his team truly went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect and memorable. Randy was both professional and energetic and really personalized our reception. From the Photo Booth and projection that was a big hit , to the "up-lighting" that transformed the venue into the classic and romantic setting i envisioned, his work really exceeded all expectations. Not to mention the way he made things flow so smoothly and finished off with a beautiful mix of "Stand by Me" and all of our loved ones' speeches- WOW! (floored!!). We still have family and friends saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was definitely the night of our dreams. We would definitely recommend Randy and his amazing team.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Missy · Married on 08/29/2015

On New Year’s Eve my husband proposed, by the end of the following week we had contacted Randy Bartlett at Premier Entertainment. Being the type A person that I am, Randy was a perfect match. He appreciated my ideas and timeline, he had so many ideas to offer that didn’t take away from our ideas but made them better! I really appreciated how prompt and responsive Randy was. In the wild world of wedding planning nothing in more frustrating than waiting on a call back. Randy was very flexible with me, I changed music the morning of our wedding because a family friend had offered to play the violin as I walked down the aisle, nervous to ask about making such a last minute change, Randy said “of course you can it’s your wedding day.”
    Our wedding day was amazing. Randy had given us this great idea to do our wedding introductions in reverse, so we were introduced first which was great because we got to watch the introductions of our best friends. Randy had a very subtle way of keeping us on our schedule. It felt as if there wasn't a single flaw in our wedding. At the end of the night Randy surprised us with a “Grand Finale,” it so personal…I will never forget it.
    The truth is, no one really remembers your tables or flowers. Guests will remember the experience, how much fun they had, or didn’t. The key to wedding planning is hiring the people you trust to hand over your plans on the big day. Randy Bartlett at Premier Entertainment is a professional with a great team. Randy is the first on site and the last to leave on wedding day. Entertainment it the biggest part of your guests wedding experience! I was lucky enough to see him in action before hiring him but trust me you don’t need to.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Missy! It was such an honor to work with you and Brian and your families and it was such an awesome venue! Your dance with your dad was one I'll never forget!

Tiffany · Married on 07/25/2015

Randy and his team really came through for Michael and I. First off, we had a million+ booking issues(on our end). Randy was able to move around all my drama and help us out. Randy is an extremely busy man who travels often to teach and even when hes away, he keeps up conversation through email. Randy is extremely thorough when you hire his team, whatever service that might be. I cant count how many times we went over the same items. You most definitely get what you pay for. I will be the first to admit that this was the second highest cost we encountered with our wedding; HOWEVER, I wouldn't have changed it. By the time the wedding came, I was saddened that Randy was my MC instead of my guest. My husband made many jokes that Randy was my new BFF. For the brides reading this review, ill leave you with a piece of advice that Randy gave me in our first conversation. Research as many DJ vendors as you want, but always ask them to send you a clip of their work; that's how you will see what they're like in action. I will find an excuse to use Randy again.... and again!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! It was such a blast working with you and Mike and your families at such a beautiful venue! Can't wait for you to find an excuse to use us again. :-)

Have a great life together!

Kaylyn · Married on 06/06/2015

Randy and his team were phenomenal to work with! We sat with Randy for 5 hours one Saturday going every single detail we wanted and the order we wanted it to play out in. Randy helped us brainstorm and execute so many creative and personal touches for our wedding and reception we would have never thought of it if wasn't for his expertise. The grand finale was amazing- which I won't spill the beans, but it WELL worth spending a little more money on a dj who knows what they are doing.

My husband surprised me and hired them to video our wedding as well. When we picked the video up from Randy, I figured it was going to be maybe at the longest 15 minutes. But to our surprise, it was over an hour long, and they caught all the special and fun moments of the day. We can really relive that day each time we watch the video.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylyn and Anthony! It was such an honor to work with you and I'm so glad you ended up with the video. Extra husband points to Anthony for making that happen!

Austin · Married on 05/30/2015

Where do I begin... I literally could not have gotten through my wedding without Randy Bartlett and his entire team at Premier Entertainment. I was a laid-back, hands off kind of bride, which I quickly realized that in the chaos of planning a wedding, this was not the attitude I should employ. Randy was my first official "wedding meeting" and afterwards I felt 100 times more confident. He gave me so many suggestions from music and timelines to recommendations for other vendors, and he went above and beyond my expectations for a DJ. Randy put it to me this way "I'm not a DJ, I'm not an iPod or playlist that just presses play and forgets about it... I make your day about you, customized and special". That's what sold me. We discussed a number of ideas and he offered his expertise in telling me what would work and what we needed to tweak. He never said, "that won't work" or "we can't do that ". He incorporated everything I requested and more, and the end product was a seamless, efficient and flawless cocktail hour, ceremony and reception. Randy was a great MC at the wedding- keeping things moving and on schedule while not taking over and allowing it to seem as though the night just flowed from event to event. He came to my venue a number of times prior to the big day to assist with planning where dances, speeches, etc should be held to make the best photos, and he remembered countless little details that I would have never thought of.
    The photo booth was a great addition as well! Not only do guests love it, but we had even more fun going through all the pictures!! The day after our wedding, my husband and I were cracking up in the airport and watching the hilarious slideshow that had already been put together for all to see.
    I've heard from a number of my family and friends that ours was "the BEST wedding ever!" and I know without a doubt that was thanks to Randy and Premier Entertainment. Whatever your budget, they are worth it!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Hey Austin - Thank you! It was such an honor to work with you and Jamie. Now you'll get to see it from the other side at Taylor and Ben's wedding and you'll see how different every wedding can be. Can't wait!
  • User3991913 · 2+ years ago

We haven't received our video yet (will update this when we do), but I felt that Premier Entertainment was an excellent choice for our budget. In the pre-production, they were quick to answer questions that weren't explained on their website. Miranda and her sidekick Neil were very friendly and professional on our wedding day. They were sweet and understanding-Miranda gave me a little perspective during a moment that had gone unexpectedly. They blended in so well that we didn't notice them during the day except during their initial setup and when we were walking to the reception to meet up with the rest of our guests. In the post-production, Miranda was excellent with asking questions about if there were segments we wanted to edit out (like a 5-minute track that was played during our ceremony that was not supposed to be played). She was also very accommodating about mailing our videos to us since we live 2,000 miles away from our venue.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Matt · Married on 08/02/2014

Randy was the best! He is extremely thorough and so much fun to work with. Our wedding was a success as far as Randy and his crew go. Randy went above and beyond with helping us get ready and even coordinating with us when our coordinator was nowhere to be found. Randy knows how much we enjoyed having him and we are thankful to have such a great MC and entertainment. He created a nice slideshow, a nice montage, the lighting was perfect, and fun games. The photo booth was a hit and the videographer followed us around everywhere which was a good thing because we didn't want anything to be missed. This is why Randy costs a little more but in this case you probably get what you pay for. If we could book again we would in a second.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of because of Randy. Randy was able to capture the audience and keep the flow of our wedding quick and smooth. He not only informed the guests of what was going on but he made everyone laugh. He made the atmosphere of the wedding so much fun. Randy went above and beyond all our expectations because he really took the time to get to know us. He knew what we wanted and was able to execute our big day without any hiccups. So many of our guests have raved about how smooth our wedding went, how funny the DJ was, and how awesome the music was. We even had multiple people ask for his contact info. It was the best night of our lives and we are so glad we chose Randy to take care of us. Because of Randy we had a packed dance floor the entire night and we never wanted to leave!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

The time of my life! Randy, Denice and their crew did an amazing job making my wedding day an amazing day. They are very professional, kind and outgoing people and know exactly what they are doing. The photo booth was a huge hit. I recommend Premier Entertainment for any and all of your entertainment needs!!

Dean and Tonia · Married on 04/12/2014

Premier Entertainment was fantastic. Randy had already done my husband's daughters weddings and had done such a great job we knew we wanted him also for our wedding. He was very helpful in his suggestions of what we should have once we told him how we wanted our wedding to be totally different then the norm. He came through 100+%. We have had nothing but rave reviews from everyone who attended.

Jenny · Married on 03/29/2014

I used Premier Entertainment for my wedding & I have to say the decision to use Randy & his team was by far the best choice we made throughout the entire planning process. The venue we decided to use for our reception fell through in some pretty big ways and Randy single handedly relieved all of the worries that were caused by the venue. You can tell Randy is a true professional who has been in this business for many years. He had an answer for everything & all of those answers were right! Randy was our MC and we heard countless compliments about his hosting of the night. I had read in all of my wedding planning books that the MC was the most important vendor you will have and that is so incredibly correct. Randy made our reception smooth, fun, easy, and entertaining for our guests and also inadvertently became our wedding planner! We also used Premier Entertainment (Miranda & Ryan) for videography and they were lovely and fun to be around (you spend a LOT of time on your wedding day with the video and photo people so that is a big deal). Our video turned out really well & I would suggest it to anyone who wants a good quality, reasonably priced video. My husband & I went for a lower priced video package and it was perfect for what we were looking for. I loved that Premier Entertainment gave options for the most basic of videos for those people who aren't looking for a full fledged production and don't want to spend too much on the video. We also had DJ Mike for our music and our dance floor was packed all night! There was great music & never a dull moment. Lastly, we used Premier for our photo booth rental as well. I don't think I can explain in writing how much I am obsessed with photobooths & Randy's photobooth was far and away the BEST one I have ever seen! It was open air and could fit tons of people, the picture quality was amazing. Overall, if you want a smooth and easy planning process coupled with a tailored wedding reception go with Randy & Premier Entertai

Todd · Married on 10/25/2013

Wow!!!! Fantastic!!!! Awesome!!!
    This is what I can say about Randy from Premier Entertainment and his wedding entertainment crew.
    The minute we started talking to Randy we knew this is who we wanted as our Master of Ceremony (MC). Randy was very professional and very interested in making your wedding the best wedding you have ever seen or been a part of.
    Randy is very detailed oriented and if you give him what he asked for in your homework assignments you wedding will be absolutely beautiful and will run smooth...full of excitement and energy!!! Randy has such a gift to get your guest involved and keep them laughing and entertained throughout the night!!!
    All of our guests are still telling us that our wedding was the best wedding they have "Ever" attended!! They said the DJ was fantastic....only to remind them that Randy was our Master of Ceremony...not our DJ! If you want a boring DJ...then pay $2,000.00 for some armature to spin records that has no idea on how a wedding is supposed to run. If you want your guest to have a blast...full of energy....having one of the best times they have ever had...then make sure you hire Randy at Premier Entertainment to run your wedding reception.
    From the minute you walk down the aisle to the time you leave your reception Randy and his crew will be your Master of Ceremony and make your wedding Day everything you dreamed it could be!!!! I've heard the old saying you get what you pay for and believe me....we got every penny we spent...for our wedding day is captured forever on video and pictures, also in the hearts and minds of all our friends. It was everything we could have wished for and more. Randy is a true romantic and it shows through his work!!!

Thank you Randy for everything you, your wife and your crew did for Michelle and I on our wedding day!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jake · Married on 10/24/2013

Working with Randy was an absolute delight. At our first meeting with him, we ended up talking for over three hours because we ended up being in such sync about what we wanted. At first, we talked about making our own song playlists and our own order of events and Randy smiled politely and said that if we really wanted such specifics, he'd do it... but that when it came down to the wire, that was a lot of extra work for us when we were already paying him for it. We could not be happier that we ended up putting most of the day in his hands.

Honestly, I can't imagine a wedding going any smoother. The day of our wedding went off without a single hitch. The lighting was gorgeous, the events were carefully managed, and the music... Randy helped us pick music for tables, for the party intros, and for the dance floor, and it was perfect. Even though we went in months earlier with specific lists of artists and songs, when it came down to it, we trusted Randy to read the room and adjust accordingly. There was not a single moment with an empty dance floor and the mood could not have been more enthusiastic. It was the most fun I've ever had.

Oh, get the photobooth. It was placed right near the dance floor where people dancing could see the photos being taken and vice versa. It created an incredible dynamic where people just kept jumping back and forth between the two because they saw just how much fun other people were having. It was a constant switch between, "Oh, I HAVE to dance to this song" and "I NEED to be in that shot!" You will get pictures from this that you will cherish the rest of your life.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Christina · Married on 10/12/2013

I went through Premier Entertainment for the DJ and Photo Booth services at my wedding and had the pleasure of working with Randy and his wife directly. They were both so professional and responsive before and during the wedding. My husband and I listen to a lot of independent music so it was hard to find someone who could accommodate a blend of that music along with mainstream to play, but Randy nailed it. We gave him a few suggestions and he filled in the blanks perfectly. Not to mention the time he put into editing songs like our first dance to take out those awkward lulls in the music.

The photo booth was a huge hit. His wife worked at the booth throughout the night to help guests get their copies and let them do a 15 second video as well if they wanted. It was all open with no curtain and used the beautiful outside scenery as the backdrop. This was great because it allowed a lot more people to get in one shot. They even brought a TV screen to display the images that had been taken on a slide show reel to let people walking by enjoy the photos. The best part though is at the end of the night Randy and his wife gave us a physical copy of every shot taken that night along with all of the photos and videos on a flash drive.

Premier Entertainment literally made our wedding the best wedding and it definitely would not have been the same without them. We did not have to worry or direct anything all night long. I would highly recommend them if you are planning a wedding or other large event in the greater Sacramento area.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Tiffany · Married on 09/14/2013

Randy at Premier Entertainment did a outstanding job at our wedding! We were so happy with how everything turned out, he kept the guests entertained the WHOLE time which was very important to us that all of our guests have a great time! We had a wide variety of ages at the wedding reception and he kept them all satisfied with the music selection. Randy personalized our reception to fit us and we were so happy with his photo booth and organization. We got so many compliments on his work and some of our guests paid him to stay longer because they were having such a good time! I highly recommend him as a DJ, photo booth and Videography. Hes the best of the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Pat · Married on 09/14/2013

Randy did a great job with our daughter's wedding. It was very organized, professional, and everyone had a great time. We would recommend Randy and his crew to anyone with a special event.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Mary Rose · Married on 08/10/2013

Many people have come up to us after our wedding saying that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever attended! They said it seemed flawless, smooth, sentimental, and that the dance floor was incredible (an element that was a MUST for our wedding!!!)! A great deal of the success of our wedding was thanks to hiring Premier Entertainment as our MC/DJ. As a bride, I went into our wedding/reception without any stress. After meeting with our MC, Randy, in the weeks leading up to our wedding, I had full confidence that he understood what we wanted and was going to make sure our wedding was all we had imagined....and more! I would and DO recommend Premier Entertainment to anyone planning a wedding or event! They were professional and personal. They were instrumental in creating magical memories that will last with us for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • Mike & Kelly

Mike & Kelly · Married on 03/30/2013

Randy is the consummate professional. He is the smoothest MC and he combines energy and humor like no one else. Plus, he took the time to really get to know us so he could personalize things perfectly for our wedding. Thanks Randy. You're the best!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Emily · Married on 03/16/2013

Randy Bartlett and his team at Premier Entertainment are responsible for making my wedding day all I could have ever hoped for an MORE. Randy spent over 10 hours consulting with us to make sure he was prepared to execute the day of our dreams. His ability to learn our personalities, capture our vision, and execute it perfectly were worth every penny. Guests are still commenting that it was the most personal and FUN wedding reception they have ever attended. From the minute I walked down the aisle, to the wedding party introductions to the "hosting" MC ceremonies, each detail was covered and tailored to fit our desires and expectations. His team learned the about the people most special to us that would be attending and made sure they were front and center for each "event" throughout the day. The energy they brought to my wedding day was genuine, positive and heartfelt. I wish I could do it all over again (and again, and again).... I couldn't have the memories I do today without the creative talent and dedication of this team. Hands down- I would strongly recommend this vendor to any couple looking to make their wedding different than the average wedding. Randy will give you all sorts of ideas that will help create a unique experience for you and your guests... from lighting to sound to flow to schedule to creating sentiment- Premier Entertainment is the best in the business.
    As a local event planner, I AM encouraging all my brides to go with Premier.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2013

Randy Bartlett and his team at Premier Entertainment did an INCREDIBLE job on our wedding! I honestly can’t thank them enough for everything they did! Everyone I know that was at the wedding has been telling me how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. They said it was personal, fun and entertaining and one of the top comments were about the personalized wedding party introductions that Randy came up with. BRILLIANT! Between the introductions, music, shoelywed game, and green up-lighting in the dance room (all from Premier Entertainment)– it was an absolute HIT. The coworkers we invited to the wedding that we work with, have been talking about our wedding to all our coworkers and we have everyone coming up to us saying how they heard our wedding was THE event and literally has become a buzz! Everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined and I know I made the absolute best decision working with Randy to help make our wedding perfect.
    One more note: At the last minute a group of my husband's family members couldn't make it out on a plane to come to the wedding, so Randy had them record a message and surprised us at the wedding by playing it after all the speeches- so they were still there and able to be a part of our special day even miles away. It was such a personal touch and he really did go above and beyond!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Jenn! It was such a joy to work with you and Brian! All the planning we put in really paid off as we got to know you and right up until the very last minute, when I gave you the microphone to lead "Don't Stop Believin," we loved being a part of your celebration. Send me some photos from Christopher Kight so I can put them on our website!

Stephen · Married on 11/17/2012

Randy with Premier Entertainment far surpassed any hopes and expectations that my wife and I had for our wedding! His attention to detail, professional conduct, creative ideas, and ability to engage all the guests played a integral part of making our wedding day so special. My wife and I also opted to have Premier Entertainment provide "up-lighting" services. The lighting was more than just an accent, it transformed the venue into a romantic, fun, and magical setting. My wife and I have been receiving e-mails from our guests stating how impressed that were with the DJ/MC. Other couples who attended our wedding are planning on securing Premier Entertainment for their own weddings, and I think that speaks for itself.

Sent on 12/04/2012