927 10TH ST, Modesto, CA 95354 Map · Phone number

About Sounds In Motion

Sounds In Motion is a mobile disc jockey Company specializing in providing music entertainment for all occasions! We have been in business for over 20 years, serving the Central Valley of California.

We are the first and only disc jockey service in the Central Valley to offer our clients a professional office to relax in while planning their big day! We're not just disc jockeys...we are entertainers, event directors and master of ceremonies. Our team includes eight full-time professionally-trained disc jockeys and one full-time office manager.

We were voted 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 Best DJ - Central Valley

Voted Top Disc Jockey Company in Northern California by KCRA 3 (A-List)

We are the most referred DJ Company in the Valley!!!

Make an appointment and see why we are the best!!!

uplighting1
uplighting1
finalsimproof

213 Reviews for Sounds In Motion

Kyndall · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ George did our wedding this September and it was absolutely fantastic. We had a small area designated as the dance floor, but his energy and music selections had the entire room filled with people dancing until midnight. He played a great mix of music to accommodate parents and friends. He was also our MC and did an amazing job. He was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend booking sounds in motions for your special day!

Jim · Married on 09/01/2018

Sound In Motion was the DJ company we used for our wedding and we loved them. They were early, professional and reasonably priced. They even helped us with editing our first dance song.

They were referred to us and I can understand why.

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

If I could give more then 5 stars I totally would! We hired DJ George for our wedding last month in June. Let me just say, George is AMAZING!! He's super outgoing, professional, detail oriented, and very versatile and knows his music very well. Our wedding was multi cultural (Mexicans and Americans) and he knew the music to play to keep ALL of our guests on the dance floor including myself and my husband ( who isn't much of a dancer I might add) I was a little nervous in the beginning just having a DJ play at our wedding & not having a live band but George made up for it and so much more! He is literally the best and so very worth it! From the beginning when you have your initial appointment with him to the very end of your wedding night! We got sooooo many compliments about how great our DJ & music was from all our guests young and old! My husband and I could not have been more happy with him! Thank you so very much!!!!

Sounds In Motion FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Elias Pasillas Photography
    Elias Pasillas Photography Wedding Photographers

It's not uncommon for vendors to work together to put on a great wedding. But specifically George & Jason of Sounds in Motion do an amazing job working with the photographer. When it comes to scheduling, the photographer & dj work together to make all your events happen. These guys have worked well with me in the past & I love the energy they put forward. It helps the crowd get pumped up & excited while dancing & they do a great job at organizing specific parts of the night. This makes for great photos! I love working with these guys!

• The River Mill
    The River Mill Banquet Halls

Always a fun and lively celebration when Sounds in Motion is performing! Let's celebrate!

• The Century
    The Century Historic Weddings

Sounds In Motion DJ Company is The Century's exclusive DJ. We have worked with several different DJ companies in the past. Due to some horrible DJ's we've decided to partner with Sounds In Motion DJ in order to uphold a Five Star wedding. All of Sounds in Motion wedding DJ's are so professional. Not only are they awesome DJ's they double as awesome Master of Ceremonies as well! If your're wanting to have a fun wedding with absolutely no dull moments Sounds In Motion is your DJ.

• 927 10TH ST Modesto, 95354 See on map