Sounds In Motion Reviews

213 | Modesto, CA

213 Reviews for Sounds In Motion

Kyndall · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ George did our wedding this September and it was absolutely fantastic. We had a small area designated as the dance floor, but his energy and music selections had the entire room filled with people dancing until midnight. He played a great mix of music to accommodate parents and friends. He was also our MC and did an amazing job. He was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend booking sounds in motions for your special day!

Jim · Married on 09/01/2018

Sound In Motion was the DJ company we used for our wedding and we loved them. They were early, professional and reasonably priced. They even helped us with editing our first dance song.

They were referred to us and I can understand why.

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

If I could give more then 5 stars I totally would! We hired DJ George for our wedding last month in June. Let me just say, George is AMAZING!! He's super outgoing, professional, detail oriented, and very versatile and knows his music very well. Our wedding was multi cultural (Mexicans and Americans) and he knew the music to play to keep ALL of our guests on the dance floor including myself and my husband ( who isn't much of a dancer I might add) I was a little nervous in the beginning just having a DJ play at our wedding & not having a live band but George made up for it and so much more! He is literally the best and so very worth it! From the beginning when you have your initial appointment with him to the very end of your wedding night! We got sooooo many compliments about how great our DJ & music was from all our guests young and old! My husband and I could not have been more happy with him! Thank you so very much!!!!

Bronika · Married on 05/18/2018

This company is phenomenal! I've been to many weddings where George was the DJ so I knew when my wedding came along I HAD to have George for our wedding. DJ George met with us and he spent hours with us fine tuning all of the details, time line, and song choices. We also had a great time chatting and laughing. Three hours flew by. After we left the meeting my husband said, “Wow, you’re right a great DJ is really important to make the day run smoothly”. Knowing DJ George was the DJ for our wedding and I absolutely had no worries and I knew it would run smoothly. It was like I had a DJ and an event planner all in one. The day of our wedding went completely smooth! DJ George was so fun, entertaining, and really got the crowd going. We partied all night long! We got so many compliments about our DJ! DJ George walks around and talks to the crowd he does not just stay in one place. The music was perfect and exactly what we and our guests love. I could text George anytime with any questions I had and he responded immediately. Also, anytime I called Sounds in Motion Malia would answer and she is so extremely sweet and professional. I never even had to leave a voice message because Malia always answered the phone. You will not regret booking with Sounds in Motion and you will stress WAY less having them as your vendor. There is literally nothing to worry about with Sounds in Motion as your DJ. This company is highly organized, dependable, and professional. Those are the three major qualities you want in a vendor. I highly recommend this company!

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

It's true when they say the D.J. makes or breaks the wedding. Thankfully we had George from Sounds In Motion there for our big day! George met with me and my hubby before the big day and outlined all the important parts.
    It made everything go so smooth and our day was perfect!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night!! George and his Sounds In Motions team is truly amazing!

Jena · Married on 09/03/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVED OUR DJ!! He helped conduct our wedding and events within it from ceremony, cocktail hour, garder and bouquet toss. We met with the owner and they helped us create the fun vibe we wanted for our wedding, helped pick out the perfect songs and when the day was Here everything was perfect! Everyone said they loved the DJ!
    From The Fells

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sounds In Motion's reply:

Jenna It was such a pleasure and honor to be your dj and mc for your special day. Angelo greatly appreciates the beautiful review of our Company. Please stay in touch we look forward to your 1st of countless anniversaries!!

Karie · Married on 09/02/2017

What can I say? I work with a lot of wedding DJ'S and they all start to sound and look the same. I had never met George until our recent wedding together at Lake Tahoe. He was amazing! What a fresh take on a wedding dj. He had the crowd engaged the entire night and made my job as a coordinator super easy! His ability to keep the crowd moving and dancing was fun to watch. I found myself enjoying the music and the reception even more because of his fun approach! I'd highly recommend DJ George!
    Karie/wedding planner
    She SAID Yes Weddings and Events

• Q

Quimi · Married on 11/26/2016

We LOVED having Sounds In Motion DJ our wedding! DJ George is the best and made us feel so special and taken care of throughout the whole process. We loved that he is bilingual and is so good at making a diverse crowd feel welcomed and like one big family! If we could go back and do it again, we wouldn’t change a thing!

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2016

We had so much fun with our dj! We were pretty loose with what music was played, just gave a general idea and they knocked it out of the park!

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

I have been to 3 weddings led by owner DJ George, he is simply the best. Fun, warm, times everything perfectly, and is there to make your wedding truly special. But their business goes beyond just DJ services. This power couple, husband George and wife Erin, offer an array of ways to help and if they don't provide the service, they will setup you up with whoever is the best in town for your event. They provided my friend with a bilingual DJ, amazing music, flowers, tanning for the bridal party, photography, and references for everything else! This team of George and Erin know the biz in and out and are a blast to work with!

• Molly

Molly · Married on 06/19/2016

I was leary of having booked Sounds of Motion through my vendor package because having a DJ that understand me personally was important to the flow of our evening. With that said, the DJ we had did an excellent job of making sure the music selection was both fun and appropriate. I would definitely suggest them to other brides.

Jason was our DJ and he did an amazing job! He worked with our coordinator to make announcements as needed to keep things moving smoothly. We met with George prior to the wedding and he was very helpful picking the music for our ceremony and reception. Sounds in Motion does this a lot and they are very organized, and respected by venue owners.

Cherie · Married on 05/28/2016

Dj George from Sounds in Motion is the best of the best. He makes sure your wedding rocks and gets everyone on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him, not only does he make the wedding a blast, but he also makes a time line and helps the wedding run smoothly. He rocked our wedding on 7.18.15 and we wouldn't have wanted anyone else. All the weddings I've been to with him have always had great music and tons of people on the dance floor. He is really talented and well worth the money! Thank you George and Sounds in Motion!

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2016

DJ GEORGE is seriously the best in the business! He had so much energy and excitement the entire night and was very easy going the entire day/night. My photographer, wedding coordinator and cater were all very pleased with working with him. He was able to coming to a new venue that we had not been to before and we had zero problems. Not only was he very popular with the younger crowed but the older crowed at the wedding enjoyed him as well. Hope I attend more weddings her DJ's soon. They are an absolute party with him!

Adriana · Married on 04/30/2016

I love sounds in motion! I have been working with them for many years now and they always are amazing! When I got engaged, I booked sounds in motion right away with no hesitation. George, the owner, is so personalable and great to work with. He wants to make sure he gets every detail right. They have a great team of DJs and they will ask you what kind of DJ you want at your wedding and will recommend specific DJs of theirs that fit your criteria. They definitely know how to create a party!

Kelly · Married on 03/19/2016

George was such a wonderful DJ! We are still getting compliments from our guests about how fun he made our wedding day. From the beginning of the reception until the end George kept everyone on the dance floor partying!

Haley · Married on 01/02/2016

10/10 for real. I only wanted 2 things at my wedding: to marry my best friend and to have a crazy dance party with everyone I love in one place. Since we didn't serve alcohol, I knew the second part might not have come as easy. But these guys KILLED it. He was exciting and encouraging to the crowd without being pushy, got all the songs and names right (every other wedding I've been to had always had it's hiccups with this), and the guy LOVED my dad and kept him coming out to dance (big bonus from the bride!)

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/02/2016

Our wedding was on 01/02/2016 and it was an absolute BLAST! Our DJ kept the music coming and people dancing the entire time. Music was exactly what we asked for, and they were able to accommodate our guests' desires as well. When contacting Sounds in Motion, Noelani and George were always quick to respond; our one-on-one meeting with George was thorough and he is extremely enthusiastic. I would book them again in a heartbeat to help throw a party...a few weeks have passed and family is still talking about what a good time it was! Thanks Sounds in Motion!

PS. I also work for a local school district and Sounds in Motion does our school dances. They are fabulous with all ages!

Alexandria · Married on 12/12/2015

Jason was an amazing DJ! He got on the dance floor and got everyone out to dance. I would definitely use this business again if ever needed!

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2015

DJ Cody made our wedding absolutely perfect from the interaction with the crowd to the wants /needs of my now husband and I he made our wedding perfect. The flow from one thing to the next was effortless for DJ Cody. We had numerous guest compliment how great he was. Defiantly would use sounds in motion again for future events. :))))

mallory · Married on 09/12/2015

Sounds in motion is THE DJ to go with for your special occasion! I used Sounds in Motion for my wedding. Not only were they an amazing DJ, but I felt like I had a wedding planner included in the package. They sit down with you and go over EVERY detail to make sure your special day is perfect! DJ George is amazing and always contacted me to make sure my wedding planning was going okay, even though he wasn't even going to be there day of. Amazing boss!

DJ Cody was freaking awesome!!! He knew what kind of music we wanted played without us even asking! Accepted requests and was very interactive with our crowd. He felt our vibes and we received amazing entertainment. He even solved a lighting problem going on with my venue. I highly recommend him for your DJ. He was everything you wanted and more! DJ Cody, you're the man! You rock!!

I have nothing but good things to say about this vendor! You would be missing out if you didn't go with them!

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2015

Our daughter's wedding reception was so much fun! DJ Jason kept the crowd up and on the dance floor literally all night long!! We danced the night away to what seemed to be everyone's favorite songs. The Bride & Groom filled out the requested information before hand, I was a bit concerned that their choices may have been a bit limiting, but DJ Jason read the crowd perfectly! Leaving us happily exhausted:)

Janelle · Married on 08/08/2015

DJ Jason was awesome! In so many ways the DJ can make or break a wedding, in this case he definitely helped make the wedding! Due to the organization, music selection, and personality of Jason- we partied all night long and it was truly the best day of my life! Thank you Sounds in Motion. I recommend them to the highest degree!

Jill · Married on 06/29/2015

If you want everyone to talk about your wedding- then you hire DJ George. In my opinion and lots of others...it's the only option of who you should hire. There has yet to be a wedding I've went to where they are DJIng that I've sat down while it's time to dance. No kidding- 5+ hours! And this is a girl who is over the treadmill in 45 mins haha. Everyone will be dancing! It's amazing talent and work. There is no party like a Sounds in Motion party! Xo

amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

There is only one word to sum up my experience with DJ George........AMAZING! he rocked my wedding and made it the best day ever!! People are still talking about it and it was the best day ever! Thank you so much George my wedding was perfect because you were a part of it!