Scout Creative

4.9 out of 5 rating
$1,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

Scout Creative is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Grass Valley, California. The team enjoys providing creative and professional services and helping to make your big day one to remember. They can adapt their services to suit different wedding styles and budgets. The team takes pride in its ability to set the tone for the celebration to assist you and your partner in achieving your wedding vision.

Scout Creative's team works out of their converted Promaster van and travels throughout Sacramento, Orange County, Lake Tahoe, Reno and beyond. They are dedicated to helping bring energy to the event while providing MC and DJ services and are able to provide microphones and sound equipment. Other services include consultations, do-not-play lists, and video production.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,050

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reya L. Married on 03/05/2022

Great experience!

Cody was an amazing dj! He played all of our requests, was flexible, fun, matched the vibe of the crowd. Thanks again! Would definitely recommend
    Raymond P. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing videos - great drone shots

Our video of the wedding captured each part with little clips and caught many spontaneous shots of children being children. A special bonus had drone shots that looked amazing. Very flexible with many special requests.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Scout Creative 1
Discount

10% Discount available when booking Dj and Video services together at the same time!

Pricing

Team

Cody  Nash
Cody Nash
Dj, Audio Engineer, Small Business Owner

I fell in love with DJing and music production 5 years ago and it has since taken place as my life's true passion. I genuinely enjoy myself every time I share music with people and I sincerely feel that my positive energy makes every event I play a really special occasion. When I'm not working, you can find me playing with my synthesizers or traveling around with my fiancé and our two cats.

Lauren MacLellan
Lauren MacLellan
Videographer, Small Business Owner

I’ve got a passion for being creative as well as never staying in one spot for too long. I started my visual training over 10 years ago with a Graphic Design concentration at a vocational high school. I credit this to being one of the best choices I’ve made - sparking my interest in photography and videography in college.

I graduated from Bridgewater State University in Massachusetts with my BA in Photography and Design in 2014.

Since then I’ve worked for the world’s largest Sea Salt supplier in Seattle Washington as their on-site Videographer, and as the Lead content Creator at NC Kombucha Brewery in Grass Valley California. However in my free time, you can find me shooting product videos, wedding videos, and taking professional family portraits. My passion for being creative and trying new things always keeps me on my toes and ready for whatever adventure I’ll dip my feet into next!

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 91423
508-933-7416
Location of (Scout Creative)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding