Premier Catering Reviews

24 Reviews for Premier Catering

• Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond beautiful

We had a pasta bar and everyone love it 馃槏 the food was fantastic

Sent on 09/15/2019

Premier Catering's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Travis for letting us have the privilege of catering your event. You both were fantastic to work with.

Carol & Dan
  • Ali

Ali 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Delicious food!

Food was amazing!! Throughout our reception, our guests were coming up to us and commenting on how good the food was. Even after our wedding we were getting comments on the food. And the people at Premier Catering were great to work with too!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Premier Catering's reply:

Thank you Ali! It was our pleasure working with you and catering your reception.

Carol, Dan and Dorene

Shannon 路 Married on 09/08/2018

I'll admit when my husband and I found out that we were required to go with Premier Catering by our venue, I was a bit leery to say the least. Those fears all proved completely unfounded. Premier Catering has excellent food, is flexible with changing guest counts (within reason) and also strived to make sure we achieved the most bang for our buck. Their mac & cheese is amazing. I am super pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Premier Catering's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It was a pleasure working with you.

Terri 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Premier is AMAZING! The food is so wonderful! The staff is spectacular! The service is beyond stellar! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Premier Catering's reply:

Thank you Terri! It was a pleasure working your wedding!

Dianna 路 Married on 06/16/2017

Very good food! They did all of the set up for the food and made sure to keep the containers full!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Leah 路 Married on 10/15/2016

We heard from so many guests that this was the best wedding food they have ever had! They have such a selection of choices for both the main meal and cocktail hour. They were very accommodating to guests with special dietary restrictions, (i.e.- gluten free, vegetarian, etc.), too.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Brittany 路 Married on 06/27/2015

The food was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Charity 路 Married on 11/21/2014

We got so many compliments on the food. Everything was so tasty and the staff was very professional. We had a few people that had been to a half a dozen weddings this year, that said we had "by far, the best food".

Sent on 11/26/2014

Danielle 路 Married on 06/28/2014

The food is amazing. We had so many compliments at our wedding about how great the food was. The staff is really friendly and very helpful.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Samantha 路 Married on 11/16/2013

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Lawton Community Center, and we were required to hire Premier Catering and Desserts as part of the contract. At first, I was little worried about not being able to choose our own caterer. However, when we tasted the food on our wedding day, everything was so delicious. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about the food, as well. Even though I wasn鈥檛 so sure about Premier before the wedding, I would definitely have chosen them to cater our reception if I had to do it all over again.

Sent on 02/15/2014
  • User3008255 路 2+ years ago

Working with Premier was an absolute breeze! I called the folks at Premier SEVERAL times throughout the wedding planning process with edits and questions galore. They were never short of being absolutely pleasant, professional, and always went above and beyond. I'd like to especially recognize Rose and Doreen for their exceptional service!

The food was delicious! I am still hearing about the pork loin!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Emily 路 Married on 04/27/2013

Premier Catering has the most amazing food. The guests are still talking about our food from our reception. The selection was amazing, very fresh and had a great presentation. We had the mac and cheese and pork loin... but honestly, everything was amazing. It made it very hard to choose a menu for our special day! The staff is very accessible and accommodating. They are timely in getting back to emails and phone calls, which is good for a Type A person like myself. We highly recommend Premier Catering and will continue to tell others about our great experience.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Becky 路 Married on 12/29/2012

We received a TON of positive feedback about the food we served at our reception. Premier catering did a fantastic job in preparing quality and TASTY food!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Nicole 路 Married on 05/12/2012

Premier's food is excellent! We have received so many compliments from our wedding guests about the food. We used one of the buffet packages and it was a great choice. The food was hot, always full, and delicious. A few people went up for seconds even. I would highly recommend Premier Catering!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Angie 路 Married on 10/29/2011

If you are thinking about getting Premier for your catering - DO IT!!! Because of the venue we picked, we had to go with Premier. I had never heard of them before this and was hesitant. It ended up being one of the best parts of my wedding. The food was amazing and there was a ton of it. It is 90 days later and I still get a least 1 person a week who tells me that they loved the food. It was, by far, the best wedding food I have ever had.

We did go with some of the more expensive food. For a couple dollars per person, it was well worth it. The pierogies and the stuffed chicken were both "melt in your mouth" good. The applewood smoked strip loin got rave reviews. Even the roasted potatoes and the veggies got rave reviews - when was the last time veggies got rave reviews?!?

There is not a single bad thing that I can say about the food. I would get them again for any type of party or reception.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Brianne 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Premier Carering was great to work with. Carol was quick to respond to any questions I had or changes I made. I would definitely reccomend them! The food was delicious, our guests loved it!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Tosha 路 Married on 08/28/2015

Everyone at the wedding complimented the food! It was delicious and such a crowd pleaser. The only thing that would have made it five stars is if I would have been able to take the left over food home with me because that just seems wasteful that we could since we paid for it all in advance.

Sent on 09/25/2015
  • User3330063 路 2+ years ago

Delicious food for our wedding reception at the Lawton Community Center. Many compliments that it was the best wedding food they had ever had!!!

Sent on 06/17/2013
  • User5580764 路 2+ years ago

It was really easy to work with Premier Catering for selecting our meal choice for our wedding. I really liked that we were able to have our taste testing at the venue (Lawton Community Center), so that we could pick exactly what we wanted from everything they had to offer.

I really liked how flexible they were, too. We wanted to have one of the buffet meal choices for a plated meal, and it was so easy for us to do this! Everyone loved the meal and I am very pleased with the service!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • User3374105 路 2+ years ago

Premier Catering provided all the of the food for our June wedding, the food and presentation was great.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Chelsea 路 Married on 11/23/2013

Food was outstanding! I was so pleased with the prompt catering and how great all the food was. Very happy with them.

Sent on 12/05/2013
  • User2228725 路 2+ years ago

Excellent food, we had several guests tell us the applewood smoked pork was the best that they had every had.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Katelyn 路 Married on 02/18/2017

We had to use Premier Catering because of the venue we chose, and were unable to have a tasting - two things that really concerned us. However, everyone we talked to that had eaten food from Premier Catering swore that it was AMAZING food. Carol in the office was great to work with, and our consultation went well. She followed up the very next day with a few questions and a quote for us. They were able to deliver food that was definitely comfort food (mac 'n' cheese, carved beef, mashed potatoes, corn, etc.) and it was awesome to have food we knew everyone would enjoy rather than super fancy food that people would pick at. They prefer if you go buffet style, and even talked me into going that route, which ended up to be fine as people got to get seconds and thirds, and the food didn't run out.

My only regret is that my husband and I didn't get to eat more - but that's pretty typical of weddings.

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • User2133267 路 2+ years ago

3.5

Food was wonderful! All of the comments from our guests were great too!!

Sent on 09/30/2012