Pixan Photography Reviews

71 Reviews for Pixan Photography

71 Pixan Photography Reviews
  • Karina

Karina · Getting married on 05/04/2019

We contacted Pixan Photography 2-3 weeks before traveling to Playa Del Carmen for engagement pictures. Gonzalo and Gabi were not only friendly but they were extremely professional. They made our engagement shoot an easy and natural thing to do. We are grateful for their creativity and passion to portray images that are loving and sincere. They truly capture a moment. We paid $300 for 40 digital images and it was totally worth it.

Tasha · Married on 08/23/2018

Words truly cannot say how amazing Vincent and Issac were, and how truly thankful and privileged we feel that they got to not only capture our wedding but also be a part of it. I would recommend Pixan Photography a thousand times over to any bride! When you meet people who do something, not because it is a job to make money, but instead because it is truly what they were meant to do with their lives, that is when you see the passion through the photos and experience. I say experience because it truly was the whole experience with the both of them that made our wedding photos and day so memorable. We got the sneak peak of our photos so quickly! They honestly tell our love story so perfectly, we both teared up looking at them. Vincent is an artist and takes the time to understand the area and the surroundings and knows the types of pictures to take and when. My husband and I are usually very awkward in front of the camera for photos, but Vincent put as at ease and made as feel so comfortable. We honestly cannot wait to see the rest of the photos and are so thankful that we chose Pixan Photography for our special day! Vincent and Issac truly felt like part of our family at the end of it, and their photos are everything we could have ever hoped for.

Trash the Dress – If you are on the fence about doing this DO IT. It is an experience and memory that will forever be a part of our lives together. It was seriously like a storybook, and Vincent made it such a fully immersive experience. He is a true artist and it was amazing to watch him work at looking at the way the light falls, to understanding and knowing the flora and fauna surrounding the cenote. He was able to capture the passion between my husband and me, and it was truly an adventure that we will never forget.

Pixan Photography 1
    Pixan Photography 2
    Pixan Photography 3

Rupinder · Married on 06/09/2018

Gon and Abi were excellent and were so much fun to work with. They were wonderful to work with. Vincent was wonderful with the trash the dress photo shoot. We would highly recommend Pixan to all for their weddings in Cancun.

Karissa · Married on 05/16/2018

Pixan photo is THE wedding photographer for your destination wedding. Stop looking around because Vincent and his team are simply the best! We got married at Azul Fives Beach Resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico in May 2018. We have only seen our sneak peaks (about 100 photos) and we LOVE them. Even friends and family think they are some of the best wedding photos they have ever seen. Vincent is an artist and through his vision we got unique photos that turned out amazing. We are not a couple that love of having photos taken and don't think we are very photogenic but with Vincent we had fun, felt comfortable and it shows. I would also recommend doing the TRASH THE DRESS in the private cenote. This was such a special experience and the photos are one of a kind. DO IT, chose pixan!!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband & I just got married in Mexico 3 weeks ago & we had the best experience with pixan. We worked with Vincent, Gon & Abi at our Trash the Dress shoot which was a couple of days before our wedding. They did an amazing job on the underwater shoot it was everything we wanted! If your having a Destination Wedding you need Pixan! Gon & Abi captured the most amazing moments of our special day. My husband and I couldn’t be happier & we only got the previews so far! They are so professional & fun, they have great energy. Gon & Abi are amazingly talented!!

Pixan Photography 4
    Pixan Photography 5
    Pixan Photography 6
    Pixan Photography 7

Molly · Married on 11/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Vincent and Pixan Photography! Vincent’s passion and experience of photography shows in every picture he takes. He truly invests in his clients from the very beginning. Scheduling multiple Skype or phone calls so he can get to know you and your fiancé is above and beyond what i was expecting when booking a photographer I’ve never met before. It poured down rain on my wedding day and during pictures but Vincent’s energy kept things light and happy. He was so easy to work with and that helped take so much stress off of me on the big day! We were able to reschedule another photo shoot a few days after the wedding so I could get the beach pictures I had been dreaming of. Thank you Vincent for going above and beyond!

Pixan Photography 8
    Pixan Photography 9
    Pixan Photography 10

Tiffany · Married on 07/15/2017

If you are getting married in Mexico I would definitely use Vincent from Pixan Photogrpahy. He was so creative and energetic and the pictures I have received so far are breathtaking! He is a true artist. The packages and prices were also a great value, much better than others I had priced for my destination wedding. I highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 07/14/2017

Gon and Abi were so amazing to work with! They were such a blast and provided an incredibly fun energy for us, our wedding party and guests! They were very quick to respond to emails and very detailed in what to expect from their services. My favorite was that they set up a Skype meeting with my groom and I to get to know each other and discuss what was important to us that they capture for our photos. They made us feel so comfortable and truly made the whole experience the very best we could have asked for! You will not regret booking them for to capture your event!

jelysa · Married on 07/14/2017

For photography and videography, I used Pixan photography. Vincent Van Den Berg is the owner, and thankfully photographed my wedding. I chose the package for 8 hours including photography and videography, and he came with three other men. He was so professional, and even came to meet my husband and I a few days before the wedding! He has such an awesome presence and really cares about his customers. He was also happy and dancing the entire wedding! The sneak peek I received from him took my breath away. He is so talented and creative! I am so thankful I went with him!

cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

Vincent was our photographer - he took our trash the dress photos: that was a long day on the beach and at a private cenote , we absolutely loved the photos. I'm still speechless when I see them.
    As for the wedding, it all happened so fast but the sneak peaks I've seen are breathtaking. He had an assistant as well, and we had 3 hour video. I can't review those yet because we are waiting on the final website and video- but will post as soon as I receive those as well. I'm sure they R of similar quality to the amazing photos we've received thus far.

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2017

Our photographer, Gonzalo, was amazing! His energy is just unbelievable! We haven't seen the pictures yet but I'm sure they are going to be beautiful!

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely fantastic experience with Gon & Abi! Amazing pictures! They are fun and great to work with, and it's great to see the passion they have for their work!

• Marquia

Marquia · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Pixan Photography was the best decision we could have made!! Planning a destination wedding isn't the easiest because you are planning from so far away. When we had our first Skype call with Vincent, we knew we had made the right decision! He was a pleasure to work with on our special day and we received some AWESOME sneak peak photos a couple weeks after our wedding!! The videographer, Fabian, did a good job with our wedding video as well! So excited to receive the rest of our photos!!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2017

Everything was beautiful! Vincent was our photographer, he was wonderful! Very thorough and even took a list my mom made to ensure we got all the pictures we wanted. The day went by so fast, but I'm so excited to relive our beautiful wedding day when we get our pictures and video!

Update! We received our video and photos, they are beautiful! I would recommend to future brides to create a list of all the pictures that are must haves, some you may think you will receive or get, but the day goes by so fast that you may forget. Also, have a person (family or friend) to coordinate with all the people at your wedding of who needs to get in the shots.. seemed like it took a lot longer because we didn't have it organized as well as I thought.

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2017

Absolutely loved them! Could not have spent my money better. Only regret not have paid a better package from the beginning, since we ended up paying extra when we saw the lovely pictures they took. Service was smooth from the start till the end, and photographers were very professional and friendly on the day. Also very kind after the wedding to help us out with the album. Loved my final album! Thanks guys for an amazing service.

Pixan Photography 11
    Pixan Photography 12
    Pixan Photography 13
    Pixan Photography 14

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

I absolutely loved Pixan! Amazing service during my wedding, and the pictures are simply beautiful! My entire wedding party raved about them!!! So glad I chose Pixan!

Shannon · Married on 03/04/2017

Pixan was amazing! We worked with Daniel and an assistant. They were incredibly professional, and so much fun to work with. They gave great but polite direction and were open to any requests we had. They stayed through our entire reception and got great photos of our outdoor, evening reception (no one else's' photos came out!) And most importantly, our photos came out beautifully! Super crisp with incredible color. And we got them back in about a month!

Tammy · Married on 02/03/2017

Gon and Abi were absolutely amazing to work with - we really could not have asked for more! They are perfectionists and it really shows in the pictures! We felt so lucky to have them be part of our wedding day - highly highly recommend!!

Bethaney · Married on 10/01/2016

Was given a choice between 2 photographers from our resort, and i'm so glad we chose this one! Petar was awesome! Vry professional and took all the shots I asked for! I was second-guessing my decision to get the full day package due to cost, but i'm so glad I did, our pictures our amazing and we ending up upgrading our package because there were so many great ones to choose from.

Planning a destination wedding is no easy task!! Pixan Photography was recommended to us by our resort for the photography/videography of our wedding. We were married on August 4, 2016 at Azul Fives resort all while a tropical storm was approaching!! The wedding ended up being moved indoors but still turned out amazing! Petar was so calm and happy throughout the process. He made sure we were comfortable (it was humid!!) while taking pictures before the ceremony and was willing to still take pictures at the beach even though it was "sprinkling". The pictures turned out great and I can't wait to share them with our friends and family!

Karina · Married on 07/22/2016

Amazing customer service and beautiful pictures! He captured every moment and went above my expectations. You will not regret hiring Pixan photo, the pictures are gorgeous!

Anna · Married on 07/04/2016

I could have not picked a better photographer!!! They were great to work with. Very creative and proffessional. Loved my sneak peak photos and can't wait to see the rest of them..

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Gon and Abi were fantastic and so enthusiastic! They were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable! We had so much fun! They have a true passion for photography. The photos turned out beautiful! We can't thank them enough! :)

Michael · Married on 06/11/2016

Planning a destination wedding is no easy feat. One of the biggest challenges is picking vendors (photographer, DJ, coordinator, venue etc). In June 2016, my new wife and I went through this very process.
    We were lucky to have the recommendation of Petar from Pixan to be our photographer, and we are so glad we did.
    Not only did his pictures come out amazing, the process was as well. The day of your wedding will be stressful, but Petars calm and happy demeanor made it so much easier. He is so warm and friendly and quite cheerful making for a great experience.
    He put a lot of time, and even more experience into settings and composition resulting in amazing results.
    The photo selection process was super simple after the wedding and the cost to buy more photos than our original package was affordable and well worth it (there were just too many amazing pictures we had to buy more).
    Weddings are a once in a lifetime experience, going with Pixan is not only well worth the spend, but a big piece of the day that you will never have to worry about.