Pierre Visual Studio Reviews

Pierre Visual Studio 5
Pierre Visual Studio 6
Pierre Visual Studio 7

Meagan Rydl · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Very fun and BEAUTIFUL photos!

He and his team were very professional and we felt safe in the water the whole time despite having a very heavy dress! It was extremely fun and the amount of work they put in, the outcome of the photos and the over all experience is defiantly worth the cost! Defiantly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Pierre Visual Studio 8
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/18/2018

Best experience ever!

We did a full session Trash the Dress at a cenote (deep area) for our engagement photos and it was one of the most incredible & memorable experiences we've ever had! Pierre and his team are fantastic! They are personable, funny, and enjoyable to be around.

We used the photos for our wedding invitation and thank you cards. Pierre has set a very high standard for our wedding photographer to live up to and to this day, we still get compliments on how amazing and unique our underwater photos are.

We had a wonderful time and would do it again in a heartbeat! :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Pierre Visual Studio 14
    Pierre Visual Studio 15
    Pierre Visual Studio 16

Pamela · Married on 08/19/2017

It was the best experience I've had, it came out just the way I wanted, a dream come true!! very professional and helpful, I couldn't have choose a better team to plan my wedding.
    Thank you so much!!
    Pam and Isaac ?

Sent on 09/19/2017

Anna · event on 05/02/2017

We did a TTD at a cenote and it was one of the coolest experiences ever! My husband was a little unsure about doing this but agreed when he saw how excited I was. In the end, he ended up being better at it than me (he swam for Panama when he was younger for 8 years and was instantly comfortable underwater) and really enjoyed the whole experience. It was the cherry on top of our amazing wedding weekend and we are so glad we did it.

I was impressed with Pierre's team and professional setup. He is prepared and has all of the bases covered to create truly magical photos, not to mention a day to remember. Thank you for this once in a lifetime

Sent on 06/15/2017

Alicia · event on 04/08/2017

Pierre did our Trash the Dress photo session at a cenote in Cancún. Working with Pierre was an honor. His work is something out of this world!!!! His work is amazing! He captures beautiful moments and we had a fun time during the whole session. It was a pleasure working with his team. We will definitely look forward to working with him again in the future. M

Sent on 05/15/2017

heather · Married on 03/23/2017

The whole experience was WONDERFULL! I loved our pictures and we are so happy that we did something different and unique! HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Shareefah

Shareefah · Married on 12/13/2016

Save yourself the time and book with Pierre! We did our research and I am so glad we chose to book with him. He is simply the best! He makes the whole experience so comfortable and relaxed. He is courteous, funny and just a pleasure to work with. Our photos are AMAZING!!! I can't stop looking at them. My family is in love with them. They all say they've never seen something so unique and mystical. We got married in a cenote and had the trash the dress shoot which I highly recommend. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. He will exceed your expectations with the high quality photos. It's your wedding so go with the best!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Brian · event on 12/06/2016

The entire day was such fun and memorable.....we loved the entire process....from start to finish, the creating of the art was top-notch and incredibly professional.....the final photos are nothing less than sensational....thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

It was a dream to work with Pierre. This was a destination wedding in Mexico and even though there was a 5 hour time difference between us and Pierre, it was very easy to get in touch with him. We also did a trash the dress shoot with him which was amazing! Definitely a once in a lifetime experience to shoot in a cenote. We are very satsified with the quality of the photos we have received and highly recommend working with him.

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • User6419381 · 2+ years ago

The best photographer I have ever met!! He really turned a working day into a wonderful, unforgettable experience!!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Carolina · Married on 08/22/2015

Pierre Visual Studio offered an excellent service and a unique form of art. Our trash the dress session has been an amazing, unforgettable and one of a kind experience!!! I loved every minute of it. Pierre and his team are all amazing and talented people. We were treated with respect and kindness every second. I can keep going on and on about how wonderful this experience was for us. I highly recommend Pierre and his team; they will provide you with a unique photo session and amazing photographs :)

Sent on 09/21/2014

Ruth · event on 05/10/2015

My Husband and I first had a cenote TTD session with Pierre on our Honeymoon back in 2012. We were so overwhelmed with the quality of the photos we received that when we decided to visit the Riviera Maya again for my Husband's birthday this May, there was no doubt that the only person we would want taking our photos for our second TTD session was Pierre. We are completely blown away with the pictures we have received. Pierre's professionalism and passion for taking photos shines through in every aspect of his work. His team wonderful team are so helpful and helped us every step of the way on the day. We cannot thank Pierre and his team enough! We would recommend this once-in-a-lifetime shoot to everyone!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Our wedding was this April. We decided to organise it in Mexico, Riviera Maya. Because we travelled there from Hungary we were just on ours own without any guests or familymembers. That's why it was so important to have a good photographer there because nobody else can record our even most important and most beatiful event. Our wedding coordinator recommended him and when they sent us his pictures we decided that we decided to have just him and nobody else. I felt in love with his pictures at first sight.
    We got intouch with him very quick and we could discuss everything.
    On the big day he and his all workmates were absuletly perfect. We really enjoyed the time that we spend together. I felt that we were the most important on the day and everything was about ourselves.
    The pictures became just wonderful. I can not imagine what a beatiful they are. I just watch them every day again and again because I cannot be full of them.
    You could really record the memories of our big day and we show them proudly to our friends and families.
    Thank you all.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Anthony · Married on 04/09/2015

Absolutely incredible experience! Pierre made us feel very comfortable from the beginning with his great communication and patience with us given how crazy busy we were. We were a little skeptical going into it as an under water photo shoot was a bit out our comfort zone but he helped us relax right when we arrived. Maybe it was the shot of tequila we all shared before we got in the water :p His assistant came to our hotel and picked us up which was a huge convenience since our cenote location was over an hour away. They are very prompt which was important to us. He provided a light lunch which was great after being in the water for a few hours. The shoot itself was a blast. We just got our photos back and absolutely love them. Our family and friends all tell us they are the most amazing photos and have never seen anything like them before. They are unreal and we are so glad we chose him. This experience and these photos will last a lifetime.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Carrie · Married on 03/25/2015

You couldn't ask for a better wedding photographer. Our wedding photos by far exceeded any hopes or expectations I had. They are like a fairy tale and amazingly beautiful.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Tatiana · Married on 01/19/2015

Se você quer o melhor fotógrafo e a melhor experiência que ficará registrada para toda a vida, não exite em contratar o Pierre Violle. O Pierre é um artista que preza em capturar a melhor foto, no melhor momento. Não espere fotografias tradicionais de casamento. Eu, particularmente, esperava exatamente isso dele. O TTD realizado no Cenote Dos Ojos foi a experiência mais incrível que já fizemos na vida. Pierre conseguiu transformar esse momento de aventura e ternura em algo mágico. Pierre, muito obrigada por tudo!!! Muito sucesso e mais bebês embaixo d'água. Daqui a alguns anos voltarei com os meus três filhos para um ensaio subquático no cenote. Que tal?

Sent on 02/23/2015

Linqi · event on 08/06/2014

It's been more than a month since my wife and I took TTD session with Pierre in a beautiful cenote near Tulum, mexico and we are still feeling amazed. Pierre is very professional or I should say one of the best photographers we met. He knows the best spot to shoot a photo and how to interact with customers, the whole process was very demanding physically but fun, and photos are phenomenal!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Y

Yira and Robert · Married on 07/21/2014

In our wildest dreams did my husband and I think that our Trash The Dress (TTD) wedding would be this magical, fun and unique. Robert and I are an older couple (in our 50s). Although I am not an avid swimmer, our TTD photo shoot in a Mexican Cenote was a safe and exciting experience. Pierre knows every inch of the Cenote and knows when every ray of sun would enter it. This made our photo shoot natural and in tuned with nature, as every photo was taken accordingly to where a sun ray would appear in the hours of the morning. This gave us a wonderful opportunity to be part of a mystical Earthy experience. Pierre is a master of photography, with a very unusual eye for detail. He also photographed our Mayan ceremony and our evening reception. We couldn’t be happier with his work. Our guests had fun with Pierre’s sense of humor and loved his final product. His website depicts his talent but the experience of being the subject of his work is priceless and eternal. I cannot wait to retire and have a unique retirement photo shoot with Pierre.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Hugo · Married on 07/09/2014

The Trash The Dress was a majestic experience. Pierre was more than accommodating and flexible during the underwater photo shoot. The expertise of him and his staff made us feel very comfortable. If you are looking to have an experience like no other I highly recommend Pierre. You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

I have my own events company and have worked on tons of weddings over the years. When it came time to have my own, I knew I wanted something different. I had heard about Trash the Dress sessions so I started to Google images. Without fail, the photos that caught my eye were always Pierre's.

His work is unmistakeable: totally unique and painterly. His compositions, light and color remind me of Marc Chagall, then Claude Monet, then John William Waterhouse. Poetic, profound, dreamlike, transcendent - truly powerful images. It was a no brainer. I would arrange everything to fit Pierre Voille's schedule. But of course, Pierre turned out to be the most accommodating and affable guy. Totally prepared and organized, he is also funny and charming and so clearly full of passion for his craft. In short - he is a total pro.

The day of the shoot was ridiculously fun. We were SO well cared for.... And I have to say it is the first time I have actually enjoyed getting my picture taken! Within a week after the shoot, we got the first image. O.M.G. Wow. WowWowWOW!!!

We would have been happy with just that one magnificent shot, but last night, he sent the rest. I loaded my faves onto Facebook and everyone is just as awestruck as we are. (And I deal with weddings for a living!) The comments have been pouring in all day and they range from "Stunning" to "Such amazing pictures! Words just can't do them justice!" to "Your wedding photos are so absolutely amazing. I'm blown away by the creativity and artistry...so awesome!"

This is jaw-droppingly good work and worth every single penny. We cannot thank Pierre enough for his great talent, and for creating this incredible series of images that will define us for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • User4222699 · event on 05/26/2014

It was one of the best thing we have ever done and the memory (and stunning photographs!) will stay with us forever.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Pierre is such an amazing photographer.. My photos have been the highlight of my reception, my thank you card and the canvas art we have created out of them.. From top to finish you will not be disappointed with his work .. His team and him are very easy to get along with.. They made the experience one my husband and I will never forget.. We hands down have the best underwater wedding photos ever.. It was worth every penny don't question yourself when picking a photographer go with pierre he is the best...he is very busy so don't stress if it takes him a few days to get to you.. He will make sure to make him your priority.. Also download romantic music before you head down he like to play it for you and the hubby to feel comfortable..

Sent on 08/05/2014

Amazing experience!!! Very professional photographer...

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 03/22/2014

Absolutely amazing! We hired Pierre to take "trash the dress" photos of us on our honeymoon in Mexico. Best decision we could have made! Pierre was inspiring and extremely fun to work with! Not only was he professional, he exceeded our expectations. The quality of his work is incredible and he made the experience so fun! He even brought food and drinks for us during the 4 hour photo shoot. Very nice touch! We highly recommend Pierre. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • chris

chris · Married on 03/09/2013

Pierre is a very talented photographer take a look at his web site to view some of his work.

Pierre is busy;however, he will find the time to reply to your emails. Pierre is willing to work with you and capture your special day just the way you want it. He is very professional and friendly! We would have loved to do a trash the dress photo shoot but it wasn't in our budget.

I highly recommend Pierre Violle!

Sent on 04/04/2013