28 Reviews for Dana Pierce Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
Engagement Shoot (2)

Dana was the best priced photographer I could find and did high quality work. Leading up to the event, Dana was always answering any question I had in a professional manner and didn't make me lock into a package of any sorts. He waited for my husband and I to see the pictures and then figure out what we wanted to buy from him. He also gave us a great flash drive with all the pictures! On the day of he was professional and humors. He had a great personality to get people smiling, but would fall back into the crowd to get great candid shots. Many of my guest were complimenting how well he blended into the wedding. I would definitely use this man again for any professional pictures.

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dana photographed my wedding as well as my cousins and also one of my best friends both which I stood up in. Each time he was early, professional, and on point. A number of my guests complimented on how great of a job he did. I love that he gave us a proof book of some of his personally selected photos and also gave us a disk with all of our photos throughout the day on it for us to keep. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire a professional photographer for whatever the occasion might be.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely love my pictures and Dana is awesome! Makes you feel very comfortable and will make you laugh the entire time. He’s easy to communicate with, answers emails quickly and accommodating! I would definitely recommend him for your wedding and engagement pictures ??

Profile Picture Shyla, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So many family members that went to our wedding are still raving about Dana. He did a great job keeping our formal phot session moving and kept everyone in a great mood. Our pictures are beautiful.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana was absolutely wonderful! Photos from a wedding are what you will keep & look back at forever. My husband & I had a small ceremony & reception, so we wanted to be sure that our photos came out top notch. I was so happy to see the final results & to know that my guests were also able to look at the photos online & purchase some if they wanted to. I highly recommend & I cannot wait to use Dana as a photographer again in the future for family pictures!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana is an awesome photographer, we love our pictures and would recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Where do I begin?! My husband and I are so happy we went with Dana for our wedding photography. From day one of meeting with him, I knew this was the perfect fit. My now husband is very skeptical of people but from the first minute of meeting him, Dana made my now husband feel comfortable and relaxed. The entire process was effortless on my part from Dana’s great communication, knowledge, and advice. He even showed up to my venue early and did the museum tour to make sure he knew all the great locations to take pictures, even though he has been to the venue many times before. He wanted to make sure he scoped out every possible indoor location in case the rain prevented us from taking any pictures outside. I also will be forever grateful for the little PURPLE (my wedding color) handheld fan he let me use since we got married on a hot July day! He is also a fast worker both on site and after. We had a window of about 45 minutes from the rain clearing up and Dana quickly used that time to get the MANY outdoor pictures I wanted. It is now only 72 hours after my wedding and not only has Dana been posting sneak peek pictures on my facebook page all weekend, all of my pictures are available online already!! And the pictures are UNBELIEVABLE! My husband HATES taking pictures but Dana was able read him, knew how to work with him (a man who is very inexperienced in having pictures taken of him), and capture him perfectly! My phone has been blowing up from friends and family commenting on how beautiful the pictures are. We will be forever thankful!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dana took a lot of great photos at our wedding. Prints can back fast!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Dana was fantastic! He was prompt with responses, he was friendly, laid back, and humorous. He took a lot of the stress out of the big day by making you laugh the entire time. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my fiancé and I began our search for wedding vendors, the first photographer that came into my head was Dana Pierce. I grew up babysitting for a family whose parents had their wedding photos done by Dana 11 years ago and I have always admired them. Since first seeing those wedding photos (about 8 years ago now), I have met with several other people who have also used Dana as their wedding photographer and their pictures are similarly gorgeous. When meeting with Dana to discuss having him as our photographer, he went through his portfolios for all types of events. The best part about going through his collection of photographs is that he remembers each moment and has a story to tell about the photo (as the photograph does too!). We booked him then and there. We recently had our engagement photos with him on Monday, July 11th. I requested sunset photos and when I told him the locations he clearly scouted them out and knew where the best photos would be taken. He told us what to do, humored our "fun" outfit ideas, but most importantly, he kept us laughing the entire time. He truly is a person committed to his job and to those he photographs. About 2 hours later we had our first sneak peak and when I woke up the next morning I had received a website and password to go to and view our pictures. I was stunned. He captured everything we wanted and more. I couldn't be more happy with Dana and I can't wait for him to photograph our wedding. I sincerely recommend him for his dedication, his work, and his passion for his art.

Profile Picture Janine, 2/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

My husband and I had Dana Pierce as our photographer for our wedding day. We can't get enough of this guy! He has great energy and had everyone laughing for capturing some great photos!
At the time of our first sit down with Dana, we had not yet made a final decision for our photographer. He showed us the awards that he has won over the years, including one award that accounted for five years. He showed us pictures after pictures; all were creative and fun! There was a lot of proof for those awards; We knew that we had to book him soon.
Dana and I kept communication durin the planning period and I would send him ideas and pinterest boards that expressed some of the emotions and moments that we wanted to capture on our wedding day. He already had an idea of what we were looking for by the day of the wedding. My husband and I are not picture people but Dana did a great job getting us out of our shell and capturing a lot of fun pictures!
Dana was on time and was ready to start taking photos the second I walked into the venue. He got me and my girls really into it and he captured a lot of fun photos! All of the pictures taken express everyone's emotion and fun everyone that night. Whatever it took to get the perfect shot, he did it! He is dedicated and it is evident that photography is his passion.
I would recommend Dana Pierce to all Brides out there! Dana has a great personality that reaches out for great photos! You are going to want to remember this day....Why not chose the best?

Profile Picture dianne, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dana is a consummate professional who interacts with guests of all ages to create a fantastic memory of your special day. Not only have I worked with Dana as a minister, he also photographed my own wedding. He is friendly, professional and very thorough - you will have pictures of everyone and everything!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I had the absolute pleasure of enjoying our wedding day with Dana as our photographer. We had a picture perfect day weather-wise, and he captured the absolute energy of every moment, from first look to last dance. Even our guests commented on how fun and easy he was to work with! At every step, he was snapping pictures of every beautiful moment - literally, over a THOUSAND photos! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dana to capture your special day - his time in this business shows in every photo, and we were so happy to share our special day with him!

Profile Picture Kasey, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Give Dana Pierce a call and make an appointment to review his work and you will be hooked, its that easy!

Profile Picture User7278592, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana is such a wonderful photographer! Even though I was freaking out a little because it started to rain and thunder during our ceremony, he made it work! He captured beautiful photos inside and even amazing ones outside after the rain. He also was flexible and attentive in capturing family ones that were important to us. All of our guests were pleased and thought he was easy to work with! My husband and I highly recommend Dana Pierce Photography!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana Pierce accomodated my family by coming to our home with short notice. My father has a terminal disease, so we wanted multiple family photos while we could still get them. Dana provided an array of poses, expressions, and backgrounds to my family- which includes babies and children. We were unanimously in awe of his seemingly effortless professionalism and class. It truly could have been done better. Thank you, Dana.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana is an amazing wedding photographer and I am so glad we chose him for our wedding!!! He is extremely patient, funny, and kind. Top notch photographer and human being. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Gladys, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This guy is awesome!!! I have seen him in action! Thank you for those pictures Dana they are absolutely amazing!!!! I just love them!! :-D

Profile Picture Rebekah, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana is wonderful! Very energetic and upbeat. Great at getting everyone motivated and smiling for those wonderful shots. He had all of our photos uploaded to the website by morning after the wedding!

Profile Picture User2448559, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about our beautiful pictures that were available to view the very next day!! Our families were so pleased with them!!

Profile Picture melissa, 9/28/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where to begin... we selected Dana after viewing photos of another wedding that he shot at our reception venue. Dana's prices are unbeatable, and the quality of work is that which you'd easily pay 2-3 times more with other vendors. We got to know him and his fun and goofy style during our engagement session. Dana likes to keep it light and doesn't take anything too seriously. On the wedding day he had a hundred ideas for photos, all of which came out beautifully. He encouraged our wedding party to have fun and be themselves, and that is how we got some of the most amazing candid shots. Photos which we will cherish for a lifetime! I would highly recommend Dana to anyone!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/1/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great shots, very responsive and easy to work with. We would recommend him to our friends.

Profile Picture User2623927, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures look amazing and I got them very quickly after the actual event.

Profile Picture User2623970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! He was such a pleasure to work with and Soooo Fun. He was professional and flexible and gave us all of what we wanted and needed from a Photographer. He captured the Real Romance/Moments between Dickie and I on Our Wedding Day and I couldn't be happier.I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dana was the first and only photographer we met with. He is extremely warm and friendly. He worked with us throughout the entire planning process and guided us in the right direction when needed. The photos are beautiful and we could not be happier!

Profile Picture Kedar, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews