Photo Lane Photo Booth Reviews

3 | Belmont, MI

3 Reviews for Photo Lane Photo Booth

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2014

Katie has the best photo booth around! I interviewed quite a few companies and her willingness to work around exactly what I wanted and able to accommodate all my guests and their crazy antics was wonderful! I highly recomend her for photo booth services and her photography! I was very impressed with her professionalism and the quality of the photos that we had in our book and the ones my friends all took home! We still h e ppl say it was the best photobooth they had ever been in! One of my favorites features of hers was the fact the booth was much larger then others so we could do lots of fun large group shots comfortably! Book her! You won't regret it!

Jackie · Married on 03/09/2014

I had a great time with the photobooth! I was just a guest at the wedding, but I had never seen what a photobooth was and I was immediately impressed! I was even an assistant for one shoot, and it was just as fun. Photo Lane Photo Booth is a very professional company and makes renting the booth a breeze! I would recommend this booth to anyone wanting to spruce up the way their guests take pictures at any event!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Katie did a great job with this booth. Fun and professional. Lots of fun props to use.Everyone enjoyed it.