Up North Photo booth

Traverse City, MI View map

Serving all of Northern Michigan and based out of the Traverse City area, we are a local company providing high quality photo booths and photo strips at all kinds of events. All of our packages include props, CD, customized logo and a full-time attendant and all of our wedding packages include a memory book! 4 hour packages are just $650 and our full reception, 6 hour 1 hour idle package is only $800!

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
    Jessica Married on 09/10/2016
    All of my guests loved this photo booth it was an amazing feature to our wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without it. It kept all my guests entertained and I love the memories I get to keep for years to come because of the photobooth!!
    Meghan Married on 07/27/2013
    Up North Photo Booth was a huge hit at our July wedding! They were very easy to work with and allow you to create your own photo strip with logo. I would definitely suggest doing the package with props and a guest book - it is so fun to look back on! I would highly recommend them for your next event!
    Krystal Married on 07/28/2012
    Our photo booth was a huge hit. My only complaint is.. we paid an extra $100 for a dvd confessional.. that we only received two 15 second clips from our guest.. 1 being just kids playing around. The photo booth operator did not tell our guest there was a dvd confessional because she said it was too loud to explain. I think having a sign in the photo booth or near it would have helped!

Up North Photo booth's reply:

If a video booth is requested, it shouldn't be setup too close to the Dj or speakers or it can be too loud to hear the video messages from your guests. We try to recommend this now so that you get the best video messages possible.

Traverse City, MI, 49690
Location of (Up North Photo booth)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding