Williamsburg, MI 49690 Map · Phone number

About Up North Photo booth

Serving all of Northern Michigan and based out of the Traverse City area, we are a local company providing high quality photo booths and photo strips at all kinds of events. All of our packages include props, CD, customized logo and a full-time attendant and all of our wedding packages include a memory book! 4 hour packages are just $650 and our full reception, 6 hour 1 hour idle package is only $800!

Follow Up North Photo booth on

2013101311581
2013101312201
2013101311554
2013101311581

3 Reviews for Up North Photo booth

jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

All of my guests loved this photo booth it was an amazing feature to our wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without it. It kept all my guests entertained and I love the memories I get to keep for years to come because of the photobooth!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2013

Up North Photo Booth was a huge hit at our July wedding! They were very easy to work with and allow you to create your own photo strip with logo. I would definitely suggest doing the package with props and a guest book - it is so fun to look back on! I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Krystal · Married on 07/28/2012

Our photo booth was a huge hit. My only complaint is.. we paid an extra $100 for a dvd confessional.. that we only received two 15 second clips from our guest.. 1 being just kids playing around. The photo booth operator did not tell our guest there was a dvd confessional because she said it was too loud to explain. I think having a sign in the photo booth or near it would have helped!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Up North Photo booth's reply:

If a video booth is requested, it shouldn't be setup too close to the Dj or speakers or it can be too loud to hear the video messages from your guests. We try to recommend this now so that you get the best video messages possible.

Up North Photo booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Williamsburg, 49690 See on map