1311 Woodmere Ave, Wellston, MI 49689 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Motion Booth

WHAT'S ALL THE COMMOTION ABOUT?

The Motion Booth is a dynamic digital experience that kicks the traditional photo booth to the curb. We combine outgoing personalities with the wonders of modern technology, to create a revolutionary experience! Frame-by-frame, the Motion Booth will capture your every move and produce a video on the spot. Those memories can then be shared instantly by sending an email or printing a photo to create your own commotion.

Don’t wait Let’s book your event today.

motionbooth laurynaaron raw 064
img014

• Videos 6

4 Reviews for Motion Booth

Kara · Married on 09/05/2015

Motion Booth was one of the highlights of my wedding reception on September 5! We had almost 300 guests, and everyone went through the Motion Booth multiple times, and loved it! My sister in law brought a bunch of props, and our pictures and the video are hilarious! What fun memories! We get to enjoy the video of our guests having fun and playing in the motion booth forever, and we won't forget who was there and how much fun everyone had!

Thank you Motion Booth for making our wedding unique and special, and unforgettable for guests! I was getting questions every day after the wedding about the Motion Booth and when the video was going to be posted on your website. Everyone was raving about how much of a hit it was!

I'm very pleased and will recommend the Motion Booth to anyone planning an event! Thank you!

Marc · Married on 07/26/2014

After deciding on our wedding photographer, we immediately locked down his amazing creation – THE MOTION BOOTH! We were so impressed with how much fun people were having in the videos on the website that we had to have it on our big day. Looking back now, it was one of the best decisions we made (along with our photographer)! I don’t think any of our 100+ guests had ever seen anything like it, which is what we were hoping for. Everyone made it into the booth at some point during the night, and people could not stop talking about it the next day! The fact that each of our guests could take home an unlimited amount of photos was such a nice bonus. The video (which made its way online very soon after the wedding) was so much more than we could ever ask for, and the photos included in the package were amazing! I would suggest bringing your own props like we did so people can loosen up and have even more fun! Many thanks to Dan Stewart for inventing this one-of-a-kind “cooler cousin” of the photo booth. We’ll be looking at the photos and video for years to come. BOOK THE MOTION BOOTH for your next event. You won’t be disappointed!

Patra · Married on 06/14/2014

1 word: AMAZING!!

Ok more words, so I wanted something different from your typical wedding photo booth and stumbled across MOTION BOOTH after looking over Dan's (owner) high-end photography services. My (back then) frugal fiancé was opposed to the idea and nobody at the wedding seemed to understand what it was. Well I took a gamble and rented this, goofed around with my new husband in front of the sparkly gold backdrop to suit my personality (there are other options too FYI) and all I can say is that I have never seen a bunch of conservative Dutch West Michiganders let loose and have SO much fun!! MB provides instant gratification, allowing guests too view and print their performance right away and can email the photos to themselves.

Dan and his assistant Luke were utmost professional and prompt and to my surprise, I received the edited online copy from him to share with our guests on FB and the like just 2 days later. I then received the hardcopy all packaged in a wooden box as groovy as the experience itself within a week of the wedding! 1st class service, you should definitely consider this experience at your wedding or next work/party event, it is sure to impress.

My hubby now knows he should listen to his wife and her out-of-the-box ideas in the future ;)

Motion Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth

• Castle Farms
    Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

If you’re looking for a unique photo booth idea, Motion Booth is the one! It is such a fun photo booth for guests to enjoy, and the Motion Booth team are always great to work with.

• 1311 Woodmere Ave Wellston, MI 49689 See on map