Vicki's Vintage Table

Ann Arbor, Michigan View map

Vicki’s Vintage Table is here to assist you with your wedding plans. Let us help you bring together your vision for that special day. My passion is helping you select those very special pieces. My many antiques, custom made items and attention to the smallest detail. How to use the burlap or lace, farm tables, mercury lights and old doors or barn walls. Then add the Vintage Bling with china, sterling silverware, glassware, centerpieces right down to beautiful salt and pepper shakers! We offer a wide variety of rental pieces. You can pick up and take with or have us come set up and YOU enjoy your big day. Contact us for your free consultation.

Let the FUN begin!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Decor
Signage
Trinkets
Vases

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$125

What photo booth items are available?

Props

What is the starting price for tables?

$5

Jenny Married on 09/04/2021
    I would definitely recommend checking out all of the items Vicki has available to rent. The items I rented fit beautifully with my wedding. She was very responsive and helpful.
    Lynn K. Married on 08/15/2020

Great Experience and lovely vintage items!

Vicki has a beautiful collection of vintage and antique items. She was very friendly and easy to work with, and was extremely flexible when my daughter's wedding was first post-poned from 2020 to 2021, and then had a very last minute venue change due to our venue cancelling events 3 weeks before the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for those unique antique and vintage touches to make their wedding special.

Vicki's Vintage Table's reply:

Thank You for your lovely comments. I so enjoy working with clients to make there special day memorable. All my best to the happy couple. Best, Vicki
    Georgina C. Married on 07/08/2020

Stunning work!

Vicki is fabulous. We came to her 4 weeks before our wedding (due to COVID) once we realized we had so much to do in such little time!

Once we met she was on it, she thought of so many details and ideas that we had never even considered to help our wedding come together beautifully and seamlessly.

And wow did it come together beautifully. She created a completely stunning and elegant wedding reception and ceremony space for us.

Vicki is great to work with, creative, flexible, and an excellent communicator! She also has a plethora of beautiful decorations that can be incorporated into your even design as well, depending on what your style preferences are!

Overall we would highly recommend Vicki for any of your decorating needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Holly Clark Photography Holly Clark Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Items!!!!

Throw Yo Hands Up Entertainment DJ Throw Yo Hands Up Entertainment DJ Wedding DJs

Vicki's Vintage Table brings that unique look you are dreaming of. Let Vicki personally show you her great design options. I've worked with Vicki many times and her designs are always breath taking. She's my number one rental vendor.

9610 WATERS RD Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48103
Location of (Vicki's Vintage Table)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding