13 Reviews for Paul Sajnani Photography

One Event/Day (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Hand-Coloring (2)
13 Paul Sajnani Photography Reviews

Paul did a terrific job at our wedding on November 11. He was very communicative throughout the process and we would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture kevin, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

When you book your wedding photographer you get really nervous because you know you can only do the day once and the photographer you choose you have intrusted to capture your once in a lifetime moments. The day finally comes and you blink your eyes and it’s over, did the person you picked capture it all and did they do it perfectly? I promise you if you go with Paul you won’t have to worry about that at all :) . Paul is incredible to work with and he loves what he does and it shows it in his work. 10 stars if I could give it to you Paul!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Paul went above and beyond to help make our wedding day photographs absolutely magical! He is exceptionally pleasant to work with and he just has an eye for a good image. You can really tell how much he cares about his work, and he strives to give you the absolute best. He is also very affordable, and I highly recommend him :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Paul was very professional and caring. He scheduled multiple meetings with us to walk us through his process. He spent a lot of time giving us suggestions on how to make our reception go smoothly, and even called a couple of venues for us when we were searching for a space. On our wedding day, he worked well with our other vendors, was very unobtrusive and got some great candid shots in addition to the planned pictures. We just received our completed photos from him which were of exceptional quality. We went the extra mile for metallic film and the pictures are simply amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Angie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I keep going through all of my pictures and not just because of how absolutely stunning they are, but because of how they make me feel. Paul captured the purest essence of the biggest day of our life. Besides his pure talent, and enthusiasm for his profession, he was the most helpful person every step of the way. If you ever had a worry or problem, Paul was there to help. He is reliable, professional,and all around the best decision we made through the entire process of our wedding. I cannot recommend or thank him enough for everything. I am thrilled with his work and him. If you go with Paul, there is no way you will be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kendre, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job with Matthew and I wedding photos! You captured all of the important moments of our day and were flexible with the slight rain malfunction. We have went through our wedding photos so many times. We cannot thank you enough! You are professional, punctual, and detail oriented. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

Paul took amazing photos. He even took the time and came to our rehearsal dinner out of kindness. He takes a lot of pride in his work and prices we're reasonable with the best photos around. I would book him again!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul was wonderful to work with! I absolutely love all of the photos he took and he paid attention to detail! His prices are extremely reasonable and I would recommend to any friend. Thank you Paul :)

Profile Picture HEATHER, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul Sajnani is an amazing and talented photographer he did my engagement and wedding photos and they came out incredible I was very blessed to have him be my photographer. I would recommend him to anybody who wants great service and value, breathe taking photographs ( he actually prints the photos out plus gives you a dvd, instead of just giving you a dvd to print them yourself. It was always a great experience working with Paul as well he is very professional and always makes sure you're happy.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Paul Sajnani was more than any couple could dream of having in a photographer for their wedding day! Paul met with myself and my now husband and we knew immediately he was the one! My husband hates having his picture taken, and Paul made him so comfortable during our engagement photos which is a great rehearsal for the wedding! Paul is soft spoken and very kind. He is an extreme professional but makes you feel like you've known him for years. Our wedding photos were beyond words, half of which we didn't even know he took! When we got our albums and disc we were hooked! My guests absolutely loved him, my husband was completely at ease our wedding day! Paul is by far the best photographer you could ever ask for! Paul captured moments we didn't remember, was not at all pushy and did not make you do any "posey" pictures, unless you want them! He is very punctual, professional and personable. He will meet you at your home to make you feel as if your family. I've known couples who have waited over 3 months for their photos, not Paul! We had ours within 5 weeks! He engaged with all our guests and is really by far the best! His quality of pictures is nothing you'll find with anyone else and his images and ideas are superb! Please go no further on your search for a perfect photographer than Paul Sajnani! Enjoy your wedding day as much as I did!

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed working with Paul he was very professional and knowledgeable with obvious experience in photography. Not only was he a great photographer but he was also very helpful with the planning process and eased my nerves about the stresses that come with planning a wedding. Paul was also very kind and he was available for any questions or concerns I had. He checked in often to make sure everything was going smoothly. On our wedding day he was there from start to finish, from getting ready to the last dance and this unlimited time frame is part of his contract! He is the only photographer I researched that promised such dedication to his clients. We received every picture he took at our wedding printed in two beautiful albums. This is something that is hard to find these days. It means a lot to see the physical photos and page through an actual album rather than just seeing the digital photos. Paul is very upfront with his pricing and sticks to his word, I felt I could trust him and felt that he truly cared about making our wedding day as special as possible. We feel so lucky to have these great photographs to remind us of our beautiful wedding day for years to come.

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

I can't say one bad thing about Paul. From the moment we met him at a bridal show, and looking at his quality of his work, I knew we wanted to book him as our wedding photographer. Paul was there to take pictures of our rehearsal and was there the entire wedding day from getting ready at the house, to the Church, to an alternate location for post-ceremony photos and the entire reception. I received over 550 QUALITY photos in 2 large albums with all the photos in chronological order. This is something that really made me want to have Paul as our photographer. He is the only photographer I found that actually gave you prints AND digital copies of all the pictures. Paul was able to take care of the little details like give the rings to the best man before the ceremony started without hesitation he jumped in to help make our day go smoother. Paul captured so many memories of our wedding day that I still enjoy looking at and sharing with others. When planning a wedding there are so many decisions that can drive you crazy, and you don't want your photos to turn out bad. I can honestly say that by choosing Paul you will be so happy with the product, attention, and professionalism for your day.

Profile Picture Erin , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

If you're searching for the best wedding photographer in the Lehigh Valley (and beyond), look no further than Paul Sajnani. Paul stays with you the ENTIRE DAY, capturing every single moment from the morning preparations to the waning minutes of the reception. He provides you with (literally) hundreds of stunning high-quality photographs and three DVD’s, all of which are included in his regular price. Paul Sajnani blows away his competition on value alone, and the fact that his work is better than the supposed “top line” agencies only sweetens the deal.
Paul has a knack for capturing everything with stunning clarity, from the gorgeous formal poses to the candid moments that otherwise would have been forgotten. Our wedding day was a suffocating 90 degree July evening, but that didn’t slow him down in the slightest. Looking back at all of our amazing pictures now, I would have thought he had at least two assistants working for him. Paul doesn’t merely go through the motions – he genuinely wants your wedding to be as memorable as possible, and he puts that responsibility squarely on his shoulders. He will do anything to make your wedding day special.
On that note, Paul went above and beyond for us in so many ways. He did a beautiful engagement photo session with us at a location of our choosing, he came to our rehearsal to chronicle the pre-wedding preparations and excitement, he was always available by phone, and HE drove to US whenever we needed to meet with him in person. By the time the wedding day arrived, my wife and I didn't look at him as just another vendor, but rather as a close friend. He is a dedicated professional, and without him our wedding day certainly wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was. If you hire Paul, you’ll be getting the most talented photographer in the area for the best price possible. I truly can’t say enough good things about him, and would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a beautiful, unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Steve, 7/18/15, 1 Review