Paul Kennedy Catering Reviews

39 | Pooler, GA

39 Reviews for Paul Kennedy Catering

39 Paul Kennedy Catering Reviews

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

Paul Kennedy and his team were absolutely fantastic. We received a ton of compliments on our food and our guests seemed very happy. More importantly, I am from the Savannah area but live out of town, so getting into town for a tasting was very difficult. The staff at Paul Kennedy made themselves available to me at a time they would normally be closed just so that I could taste their food. They were the ONLY caterer I reached out to who did that for me. At the end of the night, each member of the waitstaff came over to thank me and congratulate me on my wedding. We were also able to bring home leftovers, which is awesome, because the food was awesome. In all, they were an EXCELLENT pick.

• Mallory

Mallory · Married on 10/17/2015

Absolutely perfect!! Nothing but compliments from our guests about the food! Paul, Margaret, Gina..... Thanks for making it a special day!! You're the best!! Big hugs to you all!!!
    Joe, thanks to you and your crew for a great job! Everything was perfect!
    PKC and crew are the best!! You won't be disappointed!!

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

Amazing! Paul and Margaret are so easy to work with! The food was great, and the service was perfect!

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2015

The food was really good and staff were very attentive!

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

Perfect perfect perfect ! We used Paul Kennedy for our wedding caterer and I cannot say enough good things about them ! The food was absolutely delicious and the caterers were so nice and helpful! But by far the best food everything tasted amazing!

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/16/2014

Our guests left full and happy! I have to say that Paul Kennedy is definitely the one to choose for your wedding day dinner. The prices were very fitting to the meal provided. And the food was GREAT! Not only did our guests enjoy their meal, but my husband and I did too! We were very happy with the professionalism and products presented at our wedding day reception. I would definitely recommend Paul Kennedy Catering to everyone I know. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly and willing to help where needed. I am thankful that we choice Paul Kennedy as our wedding day caterers. A+++ (from a happy bride & groom #newlyweds)

• Carla

Carla · Married on 06/07/2014

Very professional, wait staff was very courteous, food was above my expectations!! We did not do a taste testing, so I was worried. No need because, everyone enjoyed from the appetizers to the main course. We all snacked on the leftovers later on that evening!!!

Laura · Married on 05/25/2014

I live about 8 hours from Savannah, and I chose a few caterers to meet with while I visited for a couple of days to solidify vendors. Paul Kennedy Catering was my favorite menu before visiting, and after meeting with the staff, I was sold on using them for my big day.

I didn't have an opportunity to try any of the food before the wedding, but I trusted they wouldn't let me down. On the day of the wedding, they went above and beyond my expectations. We decided to go with a buffet style dinner, so everyone could try a little bit of everything. I went with shrimp and grits (with a fried green tomato on top) and beef tenderloin for the entrees. I'm a southern girl and I love my shrimp and grits. I would say Paul Kennedy Catering has the best shrimp and grits I've ever tried.

For the appetizers, we had the crab cakes (scrumptious), assorted finger sandwiches (variety), fruit display (refreshing), and the jerk pork lettuce cups with fruit salsa. The lettuce cups were a fan favorite. They were so full of flavor!

The staff was very attentive and kept the tables cleaned and drinks full. I would definitely recommend this company for any wedding!

Paul Kennedy catered my wedding and the food was AMAZING. It tasted fabulous, it was presented beautifully and my guests kept going back for more. The staff was wonderful as well! I highly recommend Paul Kennedy, especially if you are on a budget. You get amazing food for an amazing price and they even include cutting and serving the cake!

Ashlee · Married on 11/02/2013

Choosing Paul Kennedy for our wedding day was one of THE BEST decisions! We originally were talking to another caterer that our planner recommended, but when they fell through, Paul Kennedy was SO quick and responsive to help us with our needs. They matched a menu to what we had talked about with the other caterer. Everything tasted so good - the guests are still raving about it! We did a stations style dinner and all of the food was so fresh and flavorful. It made everything so special! They even left us with a special gift for the wedding night so we would have food to snack on after the festivities were over! Thank you so much, Paul Kennedy and team!

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2013

We had a great experience with Paul Kennedy catering and Deidra is a pleasure to work with! They are flexible and will help you design a menu that meets your unique needs! We highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Savannah area!

Brenna · Married on 10/12/2013

PERFECT! Would recommend to anyone and everyone I know! Food was absolutely delicious. They made a few things they had never done for a wedding before and did it perfectly. They more than exceeded my expectations. They decorated their own tables and it was so gorgeous! Paul, himself, came out to my venue and had so many ideas and recommendations. He was so excited about everything and made me even more excited. I was so glad to not have to worry about catering at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Phil and Racine · Married on 07/26/2013

Paul Kennedy and his staff created the most incredible meal we've ever eaten for any catered event. Everything went with absolute precision even with last minute changes to the count. We would Highly recommend him for any wedding service!

• Kim

Kim · Married on 07/20/2013

The food was delicious, the service was incredibly friendly and efficient. I have had multiple people tell me how much they enjoyed the food and the decor matched the feel of our wedding perfectly!
    Deidra was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and was always quick to respond to any question or concern that I had.
    I would DEFINITELY recommend booking PKC for your wedding!!

Kimberly · Married on 04/13/2013

I can go on and on about Paul Kennedy Catering and the staff! Deidra Tober, the wedding coordinator of catering events, is PHENOMENAL!! She is professional, provides excellent customer service, answers any question you might have or could think of, and she makes you feel comfortable and at ease during the whole wedding planning process!! I HIGHLY recommend PKC due to the quality and presentation of food, the wait staff attention to detail, and the overall execution for my wedding day! My guests loved the food and were raving about it all! You will not go wrong hiring PKC for your wedding and if you go with anyone else, you made a mistake! Top notch service and quality through and through!! Thank you PKC!!!

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

We had both our reception and rehearsal dinner catered by Paul Kennedy Catering. The food was phenomenal! I priced just about every catering option in Savannah, and with appetizers and a buffet, this was the most affordable option. I definitely think it was the best quality food too! The BBQ pork, mac & cheese, and mashed potatoes were particularly delicious! They gave us a nice gift basket at the end of the night.

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2012

From the beginning of the process to the end, Paul Kennedy Catering was top notch! The food was great (wish i had eaten more)!! Deidre and her team are fantastic!!! Highly recommend them :)

Great people to work with! They are so helpful in so many ways!! The food was amazing and I could not be more pleased with their services!! Thank you!
    Suzanne

Everything turned out beyond my expectations! The wait staff was extremely polite and professional. The food was SO delicious that I ate some of the leftovers when we came home from the wedding reception the following night! The guests were truly blown away!

Robyn · Married on 09/16/2012

Paul Kennedy was so great to work with. We had a buffet dinner and the food was amazing- especially the shrimp and grits. The service was also fantastic. They sent a gift food basket to our hotel, which was much needed at the end of the evening.

• Karen

Karen · Married on 08/11/2012

Great to work with, food was very good quality.

So, so easy to work with! Our food turned out great and was a great value for what we had. I would definitely recommend to anyone having a wedding in Savannah! They even deliver a gift basket of champagne, cheese, and other goodies to your wedding night hotel room.

kacie · Married on 11/19/2011

Easy to work with a great food!

Christina · Married on 04/09/2011

The food was delicious! I only wish I could've eaten more, but was the bride I was pulled in other directions. The prices are very reasonable and the people are very nice and helpful in the planning process.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2009

Paul Kennedy catering did such a great job catering our wedding reception. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure that it was really nice for us and our guests. Deidra was especially great with keeping in contact and making sure that all of our questions were answered. They have a lot of options for every budget and event size.