39 Reviews for Paul Kennedy Catering

American (2)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Hors d'oeuvres (1)
39 Paul Kennedy Catering Reviews

Paul Kennedy and his team were absolutely fantastic. We received a ton of compliments on our food and our guests seemed very happy. More importantly, I am from the Savannah area but live out of town, so getting into town for a tasting was very difficult. The staff at Paul Kennedy made themselves available to me at a time they would normally be closed just so that I could taste their food. They were the ONLY caterer I reached out to who did that for me. At the end of the night, each member of the waitstaff came over to thank me and congratulate me on my wedding. We were also able to bring home leftovers, which is awesome, because the food was awesome. In all, they were an EXCELLENT pick.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Chrissy and Chris were very professional, helpful and kind. I had heard great things about them and they certainly lived up to the standard. For such a stressful occasion, they made it easy and I really appreciate that.

Profile Picture User6229841, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chrissy, our sales rep, was outstanding! From the minute I called I felt very comfortable with her knowledge and expertise in making events shine. The menu she proposed for our brunch wedding was excellent and the price was right. We had the hardest time getting anyone on Tybee Island to even talk to us about a restaurant to cater the reception, but we hit a home run with this company. Our favorite by far was the shrimp & grits, but the chicken and waffles was also delicious. Everyone there raved about the food. The only reason why they didn't get 5 stars on quality of service is we didn't get any of the leftovers (which was a lot of food) that we thought we were getting. Other than that it was a great choice.

We would highly recommend them if you're looking for excellent food and service.
Manny & Mimi

Profile Picture User7147860, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Stations, American

Absolutely perfect!! Nothing but compliments from our guests about the food! Paul, Margaret, Gina..... Thanks for making it a special day!! You're the best!! Big hugs to you all!!!
Joe, thanks to you and your crew for a great job! Everything was perfect!
PKC and crew are the best!! You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing! Paul and Margaret are so easy to work with! The food was great, and the service was perfect!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was really good and staff were very attentive!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Perfect perfect perfect ! We used Paul Kennedy for our wedding caterer and I cannot say enough good things about them ! The food was absolutely delicious and the caterers were so nice and helpful! But by far the best food everything tasted amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Margaret was wonderful to work with. We decided to go with 2 appetizers, buffet, cake service. Veggies were normal stuff, meatballs were very good! Instead of bottled water and tea, we opted to do carafes of tea, lemonade, and water. This gave 3 beverage choices instead of just two. We provided the tables, they took care of table linen, high end disposables. BBQ was pretty good. Had chicken and pork bbq, rolls, coleslaw, baked beans, and a veggie medley. The only thing I wouldn't order again was the veggie medley. It was a bit soggy and odd. We customized our plan quite a bit and were very happy with it. The manager on duty actually insisted on bringing us our plates instead of us getting our own. He even came over and checked on us a number of times. We were even presented with a gift basket of local treats as a wedding present. I would absolutely use PKC again.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 1/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our guests left full and happy! I have to say that Paul Kennedy is definitely the one to choose for your wedding day dinner. The prices were very fitting to the meal provided. And the food was GREAT! Not only did our guests enjoy their meal, but my husband and I did too! We were very happy with the professionalism and products presented at our wedding day reception. I would definitely recommend Paul Kennedy Catering to everyone I know. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly and willing to help where needed. I am thankful that we choice Paul Kennedy as our wedding day caterers. A+++ (from a happy bride & groom #newlyweds)

Profile Picture Yolanda, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Very professional, wait staff was very courteous, food was above my expectations!! We did not do a taste testing, so I was worried. No need because, everyone enjoyed from the appetizers to the main course. We all snacked on the leftovers later on that evening!!!

Profile Picture Carla , 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I live about 8 hours from Savannah, and I chose a few caterers to meet with while I visited for a couple of days to solidify vendors. Paul Kennedy Catering was my favorite menu before visiting, and after meeting with the staff, I was sold on using them for my big day.

I didn't have an opportunity to try any of the food before the wedding, but I trusted they wouldn't let me down. On the day of the wedding, they went above and beyond my expectations. We decided to go with a buffet style dinner, so everyone could try a little bit of everything. I went with shrimp and grits (with a fried green tomato on top) and beef tenderloin for the entrees. I'm a southern girl and I love my shrimp and grits. I would say Paul Kennedy Catering has the best shrimp and grits I've ever tried.

For the appetizers, we had the crab cakes (scrumptious), assorted finger sandwiches (variety), fruit display (refreshing), and the jerk pork lettuce cups with fruit salsa. The lettuce cups were a fan favorite. They were so full of flavor!

The staff was very attentive and kept the tables cleaned and drinks full. I would definitely recommend this company for any wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/25/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

Paul Kennedy catered my wedding and the food was AMAZING. It tasted fabulous, it was presented beautifully and my guests kept going back for more. The staff was wonderful as well! I highly recommend Paul Kennedy, especially if you are on a budget. You get amazing food for an amazing price and they even include cutting and serving the cake!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

What an amazing meal provided by Paul Kennedy catering. My guests are still talking about the food 1 week later. The staff was great, very flexible & accommodating.

Profile Picture Tiana, 12/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Choosing Paul Kennedy for our wedding day was one of THE BEST decisions! We originally were talking to another caterer that our planner recommended, but when they fell through, Paul Kennedy was SO quick and responsive to help us with our needs. They matched a menu to what we had talked about with the other caterer. Everything tasted so good - the guests are still raving about it! We did a stations style dinner and all of the food was so fresh and flavorful. It made everything so special! They even left us with a special gift for the wedding night so we would have food to snack on after the festivities were over! Thank you so much, Paul Kennedy and team!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a great experience with Paul Kennedy catering and Deidra is a pleasure to work with! They are flexible and will help you design a menu that meets your unique needs! We highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Savannah area!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/1/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

PERFECT! Would recommend to anyone and everyone I know! Food was absolutely delicious. They made a few things they had never done for a wedding before and did it perfectly. They more than exceeded my expectations. They decorated their own tables and it was so gorgeous! Paul, himself, came out to my venue and had so many ideas and recommendations. He was so excited about everything and made me even more excited. I was so glad to not have to worry about catering at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Profile Picture Brenna, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Deidra was great. So prompt and helpful.

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/5/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Paul Kennedy and his staff created the most incredible meal we've ever eaten for any catered event. Everything went with absolute precision even with last minute changes to the count. We would Highly recommend him for any wedding service!

Profile Picture Phil and Racine, 7/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was delicious, the service was incredibly friendly and efficient. I have had multiple people tell me how much they enjoyed the food and the decor matched the feel of our wedding perfectly!
Deidra was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and was always quick to respond to any question or concern that I had.
I would DEFINITELY recommend booking PKC for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/20/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Deidra and the other staff members were easy to work with and the planning process went smoothly, comletely through email. The food was terrific and the banquet manager made sure we had some food ready for us. The gift basket was a nice surprise!

Profile Picture Kylie, 6/23/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can go on and on about Paul Kennedy Catering and the staff! Deidra Tober, the wedding coordinator of catering events, is PHENOMENAL!! She is professional, provides excellent customer service, answers any question you might have or could think of, and she makes you feel comfortable and at ease during the whole wedding planning process!! I HIGHLY recommend PKC due to the quality and presentation of food, the wait staff attention to detail, and the overall execution for my wedding day! My guests loved the food and were raving about it all! You will not go wrong hiring PKC for your wedding and if you go with anyone else, you made a mistake! Top notch service and quality through and through!! Thank you PKC!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had both our reception and rehearsal dinner catered by Paul Kennedy Catering. The food was phenomenal! I priced just about every catering option in Savannah, and with appetizers and a buffet, this was the most affordable option. I definitely think it was the best quality food too! The BBQ pork, mac & cheese, and mashed potatoes were particularly delicious! They gave us a nice gift basket at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/23/13, 6 Reviews
4.7

Paul Kennedy Catering provided a delicious buffet for my wedding reception last weekend. Deidra was wonderful and worked with me through several menu and contract changes leading up to the event. The gift basket that was left for us at the hotel was a nice touch. We would highly recommend PKC to anyone planning a catered event in Savannah.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/17/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I recently hired Paul Kennedy to cater my wedding and I was quite pleased with the service. They arrived on time and everything was set up and nicey decorated before the guests arrived. The food was good and the wait staff was friendly.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/1/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the beginning of the process to the end, Paul Kennedy Catering was top notch! The food was great (wish i had eaten more)!! Deidre and her team are fantastic!!! Highly recommend them :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews