P3 Lab - Hair and Makeup Reviews

18 | Atlanta, GA

18 Reviews for P3 Lab - Hair and Makeup

Mimi of P*3Labs did a wonderful job of doing the makeup for my daughter's wedding. She did the makeup for all of the bridesmaids as well as the bride. And she came to our home to do this. Each of the bridesmaids and my daughter thought Mimi did a great job! Great person to work with. I strongly recommend her.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Monica · Married on 10/13/2012

I came to P3 Lab via my photographer and was so happy with my decision! Mimi from P3 Lab was amazing and she has such a talented staff! Her team came out to Lake Lanier, which was a decent drive from their office, to do hair and make-up for my bridesmaids and the flower girl. Everyone looked gorgeous and had a great time. Mimi and Rhea took excellent care of my hair and make-up as well. They were so professional, the pictures turned out amazing, and my family and friends had such positive feedback. I highly recommend P3 Lab to everyone and would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/02/2012
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/02/2012

We used Mia Jeray with P3. My make up was beautiful. I wanted to look natural and she did just that. She was easy to work with and she asked for my feedback throughout the entire process. She also did an amazing job on my mother and grandmother’s makeup. They loved it and received many compliments for it.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2011

Mia was super friendly, responsive and did a great job on my wedding day make up. I have no complaints and would reccommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/01/2012

Amy · Married on 11/05/2011

Mia Johnson(Mimi) was very professional, from my very frst visit with her for my make-up trial. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant went above and beyond to take control of a situation that could have gone all wrong. She really saved the day!!

I would definitely recommend her to any other bride!!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2011

Mia was magnificent! She was able to come to my parents’ house and brought everything that she needed to get me ready. Mia and her assistant were both very professional with me and with the other professionals (hair, photographer). I highly recommend her. Thank you Mia!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2011

I have to say hands down that Mia is the best Make-up artist ever!!!!!!!!!!! She is so AMAZING at her craft. She made me look flawless and natural. I recieved so many compliments on how beautiful my makeup looked. My husband even loved it and was so happy to see the beautiful job Mia did. My most memorable moment was when he cried as I got to the end of the aisle. It was so dreamy :-). He just loved how natural and angelic I looked. The number one compliment I recieved from guest was that Mia made me look so natural and stunning at the same time.The awesome thing is that my make-up continued to look flawless even through my ceremony, pictures and reception without needing a touch-up.The make-up itself she uses is fantastic. Mia really knows what she is doing!!!!

I totally trusted her vision on how to do my make-up. She knocked it out of the park for my engagement photos (where I did an Indian themed look) and for my wedding day. I felt like a superstar. Not only did Mia do an amazing job making me beautiful, but she also did an incredible job making me feel comfortable and relaxed. She even acted as a photographer and captured some amaxing shots of me. I would reccomend her services to anyone. Even Beyonce. She is just that good ladies. TRUST ME!!!!!! If you want to look flawless, natural, stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, I mean like a superstar. Then use Mia. It will be one of the smartest decisions you make in your wedding planning.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2011

Mimi and her assistant were awesome. I had a trial a few weeks before my wedding and my make up was beautiful. Mimi worked with my schedule so that I could do my engagement photos that day and my makeup would be fresh. The makeup was just what I wanted and it photographed beautifully. On the day of my wedding Mimi and her assistant were very prompt. They fit right in with my bridal party and I and completed me and five bridesmaids very quickly. Mimi's assistant even stayed late to do my aunt's makeup (she got there right as my wedding was supposed to start). Whatever event I want to look special for I will always use MIMI!!!

Sent on 01/02/2012
  • Melantha

Melantha · Married on 05/29/2011

Let me start by saying my wedding was in the heat of the summer and the AC broke in the church during the ceremony, but somehow Mimi J's magic kept me looking flawless all night. We flew her in from Atlanta to Kansas City to do makeup for our wedding, and it was worth it!!! I could not have been any more pleased. She made me and my bridesmaids look like we should be in a bridal magazine. She was timely, professional and worked around my crazy scheduling the day of with no complaints. She gets an A++++++++++++++++ from me! My makeup was flawless, all night..through the heat and broken AC, I looked fabulous and all thanks to Mimi's magic touch. My husband was floored when he saw me and couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked that evening. I got rave reviews on how beautiful the makeup was on me and my bridesmaids. Mimi rocks!

Sent on 06/21/2011
  • kzinser

Kristin · Married on 04/30/2011

MiMi was extremely responsive and very easy to talk to. She was available whenever I needed her, and was happy to do two different trials for my foundation. She was open to suggestions, and when I showed her what I wanted for my wedding make up, she knew exactly what I was looking for. She created a dramatic look for me that was not your every day make up, but still looked like me. She used colors that brought out my eye color, and make up that didnt melt off me. She was also able to do my bridesmaids make up in a very short amount of time, and did an amazing job on all of them. We all looked AMAZING at my wedding and if I could, I would hire MiMi to do my make up every day!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Samra · Married on 09/25/2010

I can't say enough about them!!! 1st off it says they are based in ATL but they also have a Dallas "office" and Mimi travels back and forth.
    Mia did my makeup for my bridals and our African reception and she was so sweet; completely down to earth and made my first makeup session EVER a complete blast. Mimi (one of the owners) did my makeup on the big day as well as makeup for 6 bridesmaids and family. She was on time (even though we weren't, lol!) and made everyone look spectacular!!!! Mia and Mimi are absolutely fabulous, will make you look great, and give you what you want. And if you're not sure what you want? They'll figure it out for you and you'll again look fabulous. My whole experience with P3-labs was priceless and I"m so thankful for such an easy and beautiful experience with them.

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/24/2010

Mia was exceptional and came all the way to our wedding location about an hour outside of Atlanta to do our makeup and was on time and a complete joy to be around. I've never been so pleased with a make-up artist. I don't wear make-up and everytime someone has tried, it's either too light or too dark and the few times it did work out -- it didn't compare to Mia's work. We were so pleased.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Naomi · Married on 04/17/2010

My make-up artist, Mimi, was excellent. She provided me with more service than I expected. I thought she was only going to do my make-up before the wedding, but she did so much more. She stayed for the wedding and then touched my make-up after the ceremony. My make-up was fresh and looked great on all of my wedding pictures! I would definitely recommend P3 Lab, they are very affordable and enhance your natural beauty.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Goodie2Shewz · Married on 08/30/2008

Grade A++++++. Mia is FABULOUS!!!! She did all of my bridesmaids, my Mom, and my makeup. She made everyone look FLAWLESS! I don't wear alot of make up, so I didn't want too much. She airbrushed my make up using MAC products. I got so many comments on how beautiful the bridal party looked....glamourous, yet natural. I was extremely pleased! Mia does work with runway models and print models, so she knows her stuff. I would definitely recommend Mia to anyone that wants a flawless look at reasonable prices.

Sent on 09/16/2008

Helen · Married on 10/22/2011

Mimi was a pleasure to work with! she really listened and gave me exactly what I wanted. She showed up on time and most importantly my make-up lasted the entire night and you could tell from the pictures. I got soooo many compliments. I would definitely recommend her for future brides :)

Sent on 02/22/2012
  • joyechippenham

Adrienne · Married on 10/15/2011

Including me, I had a total of six bridesmaids and the MOB that needed their make-up done. I was impressed that Mimi and her crew were able to keep us on schedule. They were calm, relaxed and personable. I truly felt that I was in good hands.
    Plus, her communication skills were awesome. After our consultation, she was able to make the necessary "tweaks" based on my suggestions.

I would definitely use her team again!

Sent on 01/03/2012
  • AH1

Abla · Married on 01/01/2009

I very much enjoyed working with P3 Labs for my makeup and hair. Mia was very prompt and professional, and set me up with trials at a time convenient to me (since I came in from Philadelphia). I was unhappy with my initial hair/makeup trial, but Mia went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy and set up another trial! The two ladies who helped my bridal party with hair and makeup were very professional and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend P3 for weddings!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Shontell · Married on 07/16/2011

I had the pleasure of working with Mia from P3 Lab for my wedding day. She did my makeup as well as several ladies in my bridal party onsite. Mia did an excellent job on our makeup, stayed on schedule, and was very professional. The only thing that I didn't like is that she left before I got dressed - approximately 2 hours before the wedding ceremony began - thus she was not available in case I needed any touch ups. Fortunately for me, everything went smoothly. Overall, I would highly recommend Mia.

Sent on 01/22/2012