Makeup By Sydney Sampsell

Acworth, GA View map Visit website

Makeup By Sydney Sampsell is a makeup service based out of Acworth, Georgia, specializing in wedding events. Owner and lead makeup artist Sydney strives to deliver exceptional service for her clients on their special day. Every look is entirely customized to suit you as quality and client satisfaction are her top priorities. She discovered a passion for makeup at a young age and began doing her friends and family’s makeup for special events. She soon transformed this hobby into her career and strives to enhance her clients’ natural beauty. Sydney provides a unique range of services to have each client looking and feeling like the best version of themselves on their wedding day.

Makeup By Sydney Sampsell offers on-location beautification for prospective newlyweds and their wedding parties. She hopes to gain a genuine understanding of her clients' individual styles and tastes. This will assist her in creating a look that will reflect their personality. By using high-end and long lasting products, Sydney will ensure that your makeup remains flawless throughout the entire day.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Jill O. Married on 09/06/2021

Amazing! Fun! & On Time!

Your search is over! Don't hesitate just book! Sydney did my face for my bridal shower & my wedding along with my 2 bridesmaids. She Nailed the look we were hoping for. She is fun & fits right in with the group! So glad I found her, I'm keeping this vendor's info!
    Destiny W. Married on 09/04/2021

10000/10 recommend!

Sydney is absolutely AMAZING! From BOTH of my trials to well into my wedding day! She was super sweet and easy going during both of my trials and did not make me feel bad at all and even encouraged me to try different shades of lipstick and eye shadow. She arrived on time, had my whole bridal party done on time, AND she met the whole vibe of the bridal suite! She laughed and hung out with us like she had known us for years. Definitely made getting ready so much fun and we didn’t have to worry about any awkwardness. Sydney went above and beyond for me on my wedding day to make sure me and all my girls were 1000% percent satisfied with our whole look. I will definitely be booking her for all my future events and HIGHLY recommend her!
    Carlie T. Married on 08/21/2021

I have only positive things to say about my experience with Sydney!

Sydney was incredible! She is extremely nice and personable, I felt like I’ve known her for years. She was also flexible with scheduling my trial date being that I work out of town and my schedule is very limited. She made all 11 of us in my wedding party look flawless on the big day! 10/10 HIGHLY recommend! You won’t regret it!

1306 Benbrooke Lane NW Acworth, GA, 30101
770-596-0333
Location of (Makeup By Sydney Sampsell)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding