Velvet Hammer Artistry

Franklin, GA View map Visit website

Based in Atlanta Georgia, Velvet Hammer Artistry is a hair and makeup company that specializes in weddings. The team is led by makeup expert Anna Patterson who offers expert hair and makeup advice as well as providing an unforgettable customer experience. The company promises royal treatment as well as ensuring clients are comfortable during the process.

Velvet Hammer Artistry consists of an expert beauty team that specializes in a natural, elegant, and modern look. Your stylist will ensure that you look the part on the day, providing you with an effortlessly beautiful look. You have the opportunity to decide on your finished makeup and hairstyle at your trial ahead of the event. As the team provides services on-site too, you don't have to leave your venue on the day, meaning one less thing to worry about.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$219

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

K Gaskin Married on 05/15/2021

The very BEST

Anna and her team are amazing!

Velvet Hammer Artistry's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH! It was an honor, you were such a beautiful bride. Thank you for having us be a part of your day. Congratulations to you and Dakota!
  • Emma
    Emma N. Married on 04/17/2021

The best!

Anna and Carla did such an amazing job with me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my fiancé’s mom for our makeup on the wedding day! I had a trial run with Anna before the wedding and she took exactly what I said I wanted and made it happen! On the day of, she made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful!! Anna and Carla made the schedule run so smoothly and everything went according to plan. I even had a couple of bridesmaids who didn’t want makeup at first, but saw how good everyone looked and had to get the fake lashes! Getting to know Anna was so fun and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a makeup artist with an amazing team and the most genuine personality!

Velvet Hammer Artistry's reply:

Emma, it was a dream to do makeup for you and your bridal party!!! You are a sweet soul and gorgeous person inside and out. Thank you for the honor!
    Brittney G. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing vendor!

Anna & Rebecca made sure I was pleased with the look they gave me before my big day. They were so kind and patient through the entire process. They both have a high skill set with passion behind it! I know this sounds cliche but they made me feel more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I highly recommend using Velvet Hammer Artistry. 💕

Velvet Hammer Artistry's reply:

This makes my heart so happy! We are obsessed with your look and so glad you felt the most beautiful: always our goal and as it should be!! Thank you for your kind review

Franklin, Georgia Franklin, GA, 30217
6788771967
Location of (Velvet Hammer Artistry)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding