Styles by Chesca

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Styles by Chesca is a wedding hair service based in Orlando, Florida. Owner Francesca and her skilled team provide exceptional hair styling services for weddings and milestone events. They understand the significance of your special day and dedicate themselves to making you look flawlessly beautiful to walk down the aisle. To ensure they understand the look you envision, they take a collaborative approach. Their ultimate goal is to make you look and feel relaxed, confident, and like your best self as you enter this new chapter of your life.

Services Provided

Consult Styles by Chesca to explore their full range of packages. They work with all hair types, including textured hair, and offer everything from elegant updos to soft, glamorous blowouts. They provide trials to help you choose the perfect style and travel straight to your location on the morning of your main event. They also provide additional services like hair extensions before your big day.

• Black-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melissa Getting married on 12/17/2027

Accommodating and professional

Chesca prepared, installed and styled my wig for my wedding. She did the same for my mother’s wig and she also blew dry and straightened my sister’s hair. My hair turned out exactly how I wanted it to even with me dozing off in the chair lol Overall we had a very pleasant experience. Here’s a picture of me and my sister.
    Arrice Married on 07/15/2022

Best hairstylist!!!

Chesca is the best wedding hairstylist! I showed her a picture of a desired style I wanted and she perfected it on the first try! My hair stayed flawless the entire day and night of my wedding, not a strand moved out of place and all my pictures came out beautifully because of that! She is so kind, professional, and a perfectionist so your hair will definitely look perfect! I loved everything about working with her and if you’re ever in need of a hairstylist for your big day look no further!
    Thank you so much Chesca for playing a huge role on my big day and making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world!
    Rozel P. Married on 07/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I loved her….and my hair was amazing

Highly Recommend……was on time and slayed me
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

101 Gaitlin Ave Orlando, FL, 32806
Location of (Styles by Chesca)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding