Orendorff Studios Reviews

Orendorff Studios 5
Orendorff Studios 6
Orendorff Studios 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Jen and Tim were absolutely amazing! They were not only the nicest couple to work with but our pictures are beyond what we could have imagined! They really took the time to get to know us and what we liked and ran with it. They put in so much time and so much effort and everything went off without a hitch! They captured the best moments and we really felt like they were a part of our wedding because we all just had so much fun and we could not have been happier! We can't wait to build a family so that they can continue to photograph our life. They truly captured our day and we just love looking at our photograpbs! We would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Fike · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Highly, highly, highly recommend! Tim and Jen were absolutely amazing! We met with them shortly after we got engaged and wanted them to do our engagement photos plus the wedding! They answered any and all of our questions (which was a lot) and were very reasonably priced too! I would email them with anything and they would get back to me within a few hours if not just one hour! Our engagement photos turned out amazing :):) they are both so down to earth, easy to talk to and make it as least awkward as possible when you have to kiss and hold for photos a million times haha Now to the wedding...my ceremony wasn’t until 4:30 but my hair and makeup started at 10 am and they showed up right on time to take all of the getting ready photos! It is so great to have two in one because Jen was with me and my bridesmaids while Tim was with Garrett and groomsmen. Both of them went above and beyond...Jen made sure my bridesmaids and I ate throughout the whole day while Tim helped the guys pin on their boutonnières, etc. the list goes on and on! They made the whole process super easy and made sure we stuck to the schedule the entire time even when our guests were bombarding us with hugs and pictures:) seriously I give them a 25/10 and you should book them for engagement and wedding photos!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Natali

Natali · Married on 05/18/2019

Look No further, they’ll exceed expectations

I can’t say enough how much I love and recommend Tim and Jen, owners of Orendorff Studios. They met every expectation we had and exceeded so many wants that dreamed of. They were in communication with constantly and answered all our questions. They were with us all day of our wedding and took so many amazing photos and left us with great memories. Their photos are crisp and clear. I’ve received so many compliments about how clear and beautiful our photos are. We wanted photos at the battlefield and they obtained all the necessary permissions for us to do so. If your looking for an awesome photographer that delivers high quality photos, look no further

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Orendorff Studios 9
    Orendorff Studios 10
    Orendorff Studios 11
    Orendorff Studios 12
    Orendorff Studios 13

Natali,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you & Fidel as well. We are so glad you liked your photos :)
    Thanks,

Heather · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Photographer

Tim and Jen were great! They we're attentive and went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. All of our guests loved them and the pictures were phenomenal. We highly recommend Tim & Jen.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you for the review, Heather! We are so glad we could help your Wedding day go smoothly! ~ Tim & Jen

Claudia · Married on 10/06/2018

Love them!

Tim and Jen are absolutely amazing!! They were easy to communicate with and walked you theough every step of the way!! They kept things the day of flowing and were on top of it!! The pictures came out perfect! I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Claudia! We had a great time working with you and James (and of course Little James too!). ~ Tim & Jen

Lacey · Married on 09/01/2018

We love working with Tim and Jen! They were such a big help throughout the whole day making sure the day went by as smooth as possible, especially with managing time. I would highly recommend orendorff studios for all your photography needs!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Abbie · Married on 08/05/2018

Tim & Jen are above and beyond!

Tim and Jen are fantastic. I interviewed five or six photographers before sitting down with Tim and Jen. I just felt like I was getting the same story, the same type of photographer. I was nearly at my wits end with interviewing photographers. Tim and Jen were SO down to earth and were so about my husband and I. I felt like I was more in a get-to-know-you meeting than a marketing meeting. They showed us their work and I was blown away. It was bold and passionate na that's how I wanted to remember my wedding. On the day of they were professional, versatile, and were able to work with me and my special day while also making sure I had good shots. The day goes by so quickly and it's so nice to have someone who knows how to capture the memories you don't even know you wanted to have. They traveled with us in the limo during the day, took pictures of me while I demanded to get chips inside of a Giant supermarket, and then even went with us in the limo to our afterparty. They captured it all. Since then they've captured photos of our five dogs twice and are going to be scheduled to take our maternity pictures, first anniversary pictures, and our first family photos. I couldn't be happier. Thank goodness we had that sixth interview :)

Sent on 12/05/2018

Abbie & Sean,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We have truly enjoyed getting to know you guys (and the Pups!) over the last year. We hope all of our clients feel the same way about our initial consultation meetings. We're not just a Wedding Photography Vendor, we truly want you to have the best photos and Wedding Day possible.
    We can't wait to continue working with you as your family grows!

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a rocky start with photography. We didn't feel comfortable with who we had originally selected and decided to re-select, actually nervous about our previous experience. We found the Orendorffs. When we met them, we felt super comfortable and felt that they were very nice people. Their work was very impressive and their dog (now dogs) was adorable. We decided that night we wanted to book them. They truly did and incredible job, went above and beyond, and we felt so comfortable. If you select the Orendorff's, you can guarantee your wedding day will be perfect. Thank you Tim and Jen!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Erica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you & Jon found your way to us. It was our pleasure to work with you on your special day.
    Thanks,

Val · Married on 04/14/2018

Very personable and professional - so far so good!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Val! We are looking forward to working with you all for Joan & Nathan's special day.

Holly · Married on 11/18/2017

Tim and Jen captured all the best moments of our special day!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

I wish I could say enough positive things about Tim and Jen. When other parts of the day seemed to fall apart, Tim and Jen made sure the day was absolutely perfect. They are so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable. They are down for anything and want to capture the essence of who you are as a couple. All of my guests kept talking about how awesome our photographers were and the pictures don't lie! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Orendorff Studios 14
    Orendorff Studios 15

Madison · Married on 10/07/2017

I met with Jen and Tim for the first time in 2016 and immediately knew these two were going to be the perfect photographers for our wedding. They are as professional as they are personable. When my fiance and I did our engagement session, we were a little nervous- he's not a fan of photos, but Tim made both of us laugh and we had no need for nervousness by the end of the session. I did a bridal shoot with Tim and Jen at their new location, and they were so accommodating, especially since I was on a very tight schedule the days leading up to my wedding. The two of them know what they're doing and they are open to suggestions for poses and what pictures you want done. They are worth every penny and we will definitely be back for another shoot with them! You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review for us. We had a great time working with you guys as well!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/30/2017

So 5 stars is not enough to rate Jen and Tim. They are absolutely amazing in my book I give them a 1,000 stars. They made us feel comfortable from the first time we met them. Being an engaged couple is stressful but when you chose Orendorff Studios you dont have to worry about the pictures. They capture every moment and little detail. Just a quick tale to let you know how great they are is my 7yr old niece fell while getting ready the morning of the wedding. I mean the thought ran thru my head well this is a trip to the E.R. but she didnt need to go thankfully. But after that she had a slight shiner on her forehead Tim and Jen worked with her to get some great shots. Since she was upset and embarrassed about the mark on (her face and forehead) and didnt want her pictures taken. Also all brides hear all day about how beautiful they look and well lets just say I heard the same amount of times of how great our photographer's were. Still to this day after receiving all the pictures everyone tells me how great they were at our wedding. So if you are looking for a terrific, outstanding, and just absolute great team to work with on your special event choose Orendorff Studios. I know I will be choseing them for all my picture needs.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Orendorff Studios 16
    Orendorff Studios 17
    Orendorff Studios 18

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! It was our pleasure to capture all the moments from your special day. We are looking forward to working with you both again in the future.

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Real talk: Tim and Jen of Orendorff Studios are too awesome for words. They were with us from the start of the day (beating the bride to the salon, since she was struggling to find things like her car), through the end of the festivities, bearing unfortunate witness to multiple folks frantically coordinating an ID search-and-rescue party. These two put in a 15+ hour day and somehow managed to edit and provide an amazing “preview” shot the next morning that perfectly captured the vibe of the night. Their patience and – let’s face it – stamina – cannot be underestimated. Guests approached me later and commented on how Tim and Jen were somehow everywhere simultaneously, capturing all the details I’m sure that, as a bride, I missed.
    Perhaps even better than all this, Tim and Jen are simply amazing people. Every interaction we had with them – from an initial consultation to final prep discussion - showed how passionate and how genuine these two are, and it shows in their work. They are SO easy to work with, and somehow make all the “OK: hold it, hooold it” poses less awkward. If you are in the market for a photographer, Orendorff Studios is hands-down your best bet.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Erica · Married on 10/29/2016

Tim and Jenn were great. As soon as I saw their portfolio I fell in love and then I saw their price list/packages and fell in love again. They are so down to earth and easy to talk to, letting them know exactly how you want your day captured. I loved the artistic value they bring out. I absolutely love all of my pictures. They even took pictures of my pups when we were getting ready. I have recommended them to everyone I could and will continue to. I will definitely use them again in future events. I just received my coffee table album this week and it turned out great! Just in time to show my family during Christmas.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing to work with. We had a rainy wedding day and the pictures they took were stunning! Very creative and responsive to our ideas/requests. You can't beat PoOrMan Designs. We adore our pictures.

Sent on 12/11/2016

nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Tim and Jen were great! They were amazing to work with and their pictures of our wedding were absolutely perfect. Just what we were looking for. And for a great price!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

Matt and I can not rave enough about the amazing services PoOrMan Designs provided us for our big day. Jen and Tim were extremely professional, flexible and truly listen to what we were looking for in our wedding photos. They took the time out of their schedules to scout out all the locations for our wedding from the church to the venue ahead of time to be able have some cool ideas for where to take pictures. Their prices for the amount of service they provide is by far the best in the area. The two of them were with us from 9 am until 10 pm capturing all of the moments from getting ready, our first look, everyone in the church, the normal portraits, and all the silly moments at the reception. They were extremely personal with our guest and we have received so many comment on how beautiful the pictures turned out. Could not have asked for more perfect photographers to capture our perfect day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Amy & Matt for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to spend the day with you Photographing your wedding. Best wishes to you both!

Paula · Married on 07/02/2016

Jen and Tim were amazing. They spent all day with us. Getting all our getting ready moments. They are very friendly and very easy to work with. They were a lot of fun. They got all pictures that we wanted and kept us on schedule. They were very professional. I really enjoyed having them apart of our wedding and they got the best photos!! It made our day special and we can remember it for ever. I still look at my our pictures everyday.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Paula & Nathan for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to spend the day with you Photographing your wedding. Best wishes to you both!

Holly · Married on 09/26/2015

I knew from the moment I got engaged that I would have Tim and Jen photograph our wedding. I have done a handful of shoots with them in the past so I knew they would do an amazing job photographing our wedding and sharing our personalities and reflecting us as a couple in our pictures. They were there for the entire day. Tim spent the day with my husband, our 2 boys and his groomsmen and got some amazing shots of the guys hanging out and getting ready. It was nice to get to see the photos of my little boys getting their suits on and spending the day with their father on such an important day. Jen spent the day with myself and my girls getting ready and got some beautiful shots of all of us pre/post makeup and hair... not to mention did an amazing job of catching our shenanigans and silliness. Not only did they do an amazing job on photos, they helped us coordinate everything the day of - Jen and Tim kept in touch to ensure we got to the venue at different times since it was incredibly important to my husband that he not see me until I walked down the aisle. My family commented the day after our wedding on how attentive the two were. When they saw family members taking personal photos, they immediately walked over and offered to take a photo as well. They went to each table and got pictures of our friends and family and even caught some moments I didn't even realize happened! I remember the morning after praying they got pictures of our tables and centerpieces and all the little odds and ends I had worked so hard to plan since I didn't get the time to really take it all in... That they did. Needless to say when I got our images back I was thrilled. All of them were amazing and edited beautifully! And on top of that, we had fun shooting with them... everyone was laughing and having fun and that is reflected in our photos... Having a photographer I could be comfortable with and enjoy spending the day with was incredibly important to me and we definitely got that!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Teah · Married on 09/27/2014

Tim and Jenn were great. There are very personable and professional. They made us feel like family.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

We used Poorman designs for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. They were attentive and were able to turn around our photos/cd very quick while allowing us to have some photos edited to our own specifications. Tim and Jen are both amazing people and I could not have pictured having our special moments photographed by anyone else.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jason & Kristina · Married on 09/13/2013

Tim and Jen were exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. They were very professional, and knew the standard wedding photographs needed to ensure they captured our 'big day'. They were also very flexible and entertained our ideas on poses, and locations which made us feel very comfortable working with them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Photographer who will have your best interests in mind. Lastly, but most important... they were fun to work with, which made the day less stressful, and so much more enjoyable.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2013

PoOrMan Designs exceeded the expectation that my husband and I had with our engagement / wedding photos. We were able express our ideas and have them recreated so perfectly in the photos that had been taken. Tim and Jen were so professional and attentive the day of the wedding. They took the time before the guest arrived to take photos of the entire venue from the flowers to the favors and all the little things in between. I am so thankful that they thought to this because almost 3 years later we can still open our wedding album and relive that special day from beginning to end.

Sent on 01/03/2016