Orendorff Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rose M. Married on 07/17/2021

Best decision ever made!

If I could give them a million star review, I would! Tim and Jen were beyond amazing!! Covid delayed our wedding by 8 months and had a venue change, and Tim and Jen were there through it all! They are so much more than photographers (which they are PHENOMENAL at) but are amazing, genuine, hilarious and caring people! They helped to keep us on track and they acted as a go between with all of the vendors which made the day go so so smooth! Their talent is unmatched- their ability to capture the small and big moments and everything in between is incredible ! They were invaluable to our wedding and we could not have gotten through it without them. They are the absolute best af what they do! Please book them for all of your photography needs!! We are insanely obsessed with our dog, and they made sure to get plenty of wedding day photos of her, too! We could not be happier to have had the privilege to work with Tim and Jen!
    Suzanne L. Married on 07/12/2021

Highly recommend

Tim and Jen were fantastic! They were very professional yet down-to-earth, and really helped to capture our day. We couldn’t be more pleased with our photos, and their attention to detail. They were also very reasonably priced.
    Alex F. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing, fun photographers

Tim and Jen with Orendorff were not only kind and fun to work with, but they were truly invaluable to our wedding! We could not have done it without them. They were so organized and helped us plan ahead of time so that the day of the wedding was not overwhelming, and they kept us on schedule throughout the day. They made the picture-taking process fun and helped us feel at ease in front of the camera. They did more than just take pictures at the reception as well--they acted as a go-between for us and the other vendors when we had any questions or changes. It was also great to have two photographers to work with to capture different perspectives, and they stayed with us until the end of the night. The finished photographs are all edited and so beautiful--they could not have turned out better! We could not recommend Tim and Jen highly enough!

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly enjoyed working with you as well and are so happy to hear that you loved your photos. :)
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Tim and Jenn are great! They were extremely helpful with coordinating everything and responding to all communication quickly. We haven't gotten our pictures back yet (it's too soon) but I know they are going to be amazing just based off what we have seen so far. Absolutely loved them and would most definitely hire them for any photography needs in the future.
    Lauren S. Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible

The best photographer team ever! Tim and Jen really outdid themselves with the amount of absolutely beautiful wedding photos as well as the absolutely hysterical reception photos.

Tim and Jen stuck by us the entire day. They were incredible. They helped calm nerves, get drinks, fix ripped wedding gowns, and so much more. They were so professional throughout the planning process as well as on the day of the wedding. They captured beautiful photos without getting in the way or obscuring the view of guests. They were great at wrangling guests and helping people abide by our phone free ceremony rule!

If you're looking for a powerhouse team of photographers look no further. I'd recommend Tim & Jen to anyone couple!

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly enjoyed working with you & Ryan as well.
    Stephanie Married on 10/19/2019
    Jen and Tim were absolutely amazing! They were not only the nicest couple to work with but our pictures are beyond what we could have imagined! They really took the time to get to know us and what we liked and ran with it. They put in so much time and so much effort and everything went off without a hitch! They captured the best moments and we really felt like they were a part of our wedding because we all just had so much fun and we could not have been happier! We can't wait to build a family so that they can continue to photograph our life. They truly captured our day and we just love looking at our photograpbs! We would recommend them to everyone!!
  • RJ Fisher
    Liliana G. Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal Photographers for any photograph need!

We were fortunate enough to meet Tim & Jen when they were photographing our close friends’ wedding. The way they seemed to work so well with the bride and groom was a major positive for us. Once we got to see our friends’ pictures we were sold. We met with Tim & Jen to hire them for our wedding a few months later and sitting down to talk to them was so easy. You could tell the experience they had and how down to earth they both were. Honestly, it was like sitting down to talk to friends of ours that would also be photographing our wedding. Throughout the process they kept in constant communication, helped to plan our engagement photo shoot, and were more than happy to ensure we got all the pictures we were looking for. Our wedding day was a bit stressful, including a flower mishap. Not being able to be there for Lilly during the day was hard, but afterwards, hearing how calming and supportive Tim & Jen were and how they went above and beyond the call of duty was reassuring. They even turned the flower mishap into a few very special and “inside joke” type pictures for us, that I know we will treasure and laugh about for years to come. One of them was constantly with us, documenting the day through photographs, I’m not sure I ever saw them both sit down. I don’t know how they did it as we were both exhausted by the end of the day. Lilly and I could not wait to see the photos when we got back from our honeymoon. Sitting down with Tim & Jen to view them, we knew they would be great, but we had no idea how amazing the photos would turn out. The finished product you get wildly surpassed even our high expectations. They were absolute professional and were there for us on our biggest day. I would trust their experience for any event or any photography need, whether personal or professional. We would not hesitate in recommending Tim & Jen to anyone that will need professional photographers.

***Side note: We also hired Sparks Entertainment to DJ our wedding. Tim & Jen work extremely well with Justin and Levi. They coordinated together what would take place next to make sure the music was right and Tim & Jen were in position to capture some great memories. We would highly recommendbooking both groups, as they entire experience went extremely smoothly.***
    Jennifer Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Wedding Photography

Tim and Jen were absolutely fantastic throughout the entire wedding process. At the time, my fiance and I really enjoyed the flexibility for our engagement session secondary to poor weather conditions. The pictures turned out great. Planning the wedding, they were able to help me with an appropriate time line for the day. Wedding day: they were fun and organized (everyone had a blast with them) I am getting so many compliments on how happy everyone is with our pictures and how they turned out! They captured great candids and of course the most beautiful moments of our day. Thank you!!

Orendorff Studios's reply:

You're welcome, Jen! We had a great time working with you all. We are so glad you liked your Engagement & Wedding Photos.

• Siobhan
    Siobhan Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!

Tim and Jen are 100% the best!! We loved having them as our photographers from the engagement session all the way to the wedding day. They were with me literally all day! They were so much fun to work with and so easy! It was so nice having the both of them, and I know they captured as many of those beautiful, hilarious shenanigans that happen when the bride and groom aren't looking! I will definitely be using them over and over again, as well as recommending them to any other couple looking for wedding photography!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin F. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Highly, highly, highly recommend! Tim and Jen were absolutely amazing! We met with them shortly after we got engaged and wanted them to do our engagement photos plus the wedding! They answered any and all of our questions (which was a lot) and were very reasonably priced too! I would email them with anything and they would get back to me within a few hours if not just one hour! Our engagement photos turned out amazing :):) they are both so down to earth, easy to talk to and make it as least awkward as possible when you have to kiss and hold for photos a million times haha Now to the wedding...my ceremony wasn’t until 4:30 but my hair and makeup started at 10 am and they showed up right on time to take all of the getting ready photos! It is so great to have two in one because Jen was with me and my bridesmaids while Tim was with Garrett and groomsmen. Both of them went above and beyond...Jen made sure my bridesmaids and I ate throughout the whole day while Tim helped the guys pin on their boutonnières, etc. the list goes on and on! They made the whole process super easy and made sure we stuck to the schedule the entire time even when our guests were bombarding us with hugs and pictures:) seriously I give them a 25/10 and you should book them for engagement and wedding photos!!!!
  • Natali
    Natali Married on 05/18/2019

Look No further, they’ll exceed expectations

I can’t say enough how much I love and recommend Tim and Jen, owners of Orendorff Studios. They met every expectation we had and exceeded so many wants that dreamed of. They were in communication with constantly and answered all our questions. They were with us all day of our wedding and took so many amazing photos and left us with great memories. Their photos are crisp and clear. I’ve received so many compliments about how clear and beautiful our photos are. We wanted photos at the battlefield and they obtained all the necessary permissions for us to do so. If your looking for an awesome photographer that delivers high quality photos, look no further

Natali,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you & Fidel as well. We are so glad you liked your photos :)
    Michelle Married on 02/10/2019

You Found Your Photographer!

Seriously stop looking! Orendorff Studios is your photographer. From the moment we had our first meeting with them we felt like we knew them for years and we were just meeting up with friends! During our engagement photo session we had "wind issues" or "hair issues" I should say. They redid our engagement photo session at no extra cost, even met us at a new place and we got keep both sets of photos! On our wedding day, they were so much more than photographers, they became hair and make up professionals, had extra bobby pins, safety pins, you name it, they were ready to help. My, now husband, cut himself during the ceremony and they even administered first aid and clean up :) :) :) Lastly, when we went to look at our photos, they did not just hand off the photos and say see ya. They sat down with us in their studio and revisited all the memories with us, again like they were our friends whom we have not see in awhile! Please, like I said stop looking and contact them today!

Thanks again you two. We could not be happier with our experience with you!
    Nick & Michelle
    Heather Married on 10/14/2018

Best Photographer

Tim and Jen were great! They we're attentive and went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. All of our guests loved them and the pictures were phenomenal. We highly recommend Tim & Jen.

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you for the review, Heather! We are so glad we could help your Wedding day go smoothly! ~ Tim & Jen
    Claudia Married on 10/06/2018

Love them!

Tim and Jen are absolutely amazing!! They were easy to communicate with and walked you theough every step of the way!! They kept things the day of flowing and were on top of it!! The pictures came out perfect! I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Claudia! We had a great time working with you and James (and of course Little James too!). ~ Tim & Jen
    Lacey Married on 09/01/2018
    We love working with Tim and Jen! They were such a big help throughout the whole day making sure the day went by as smooth as possible, especially with managing time. I would highly recommend orendorff studios for all your photography needs!
    Abbie Married on 08/05/2018

Tim & Jen are above and beyond!

Tim and Jen are fantastic. I interviewed five or six photographers before sitting down with Tim and Jen. I just felt like I was getting the same story, the same type of photographer. I was nearly at my wits end with interviewing photographers. Tim and Jen were SO down to earth and were so about my husband and I. I felt like I was more in a get-to-know-you meeting than a marketing meeting. They showed us their work and I was blown away. It was bold and passionate na that's how I wanted to remember my wedding. On the day of they were professional, versatile, and were able to work with me and my special day while also making sure I had good shots. The day goes by so quickly and it's so nice to have someone who knows how to capture the memories you don't even know you wanted to have. They traveled with us in the limo during the day, took pictures of me while I demanded to get chips inside of a Giant supermarket, and then even went with us in the limo to our afterparty. They captured it all. Since then they've captured photos of our five dogs twice and are going to be scheduled to take our maternity pictures, first anniversary pictures, and our first family photos. I couldn't be happier. Thank goodness we had that sixth interview :)

Abbie & Sean,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We have truly enjoyed getting to know you guys (and the Pups!) over the last year. We hope all of our clients feel the same way about our initial consultation meetings. We're not just a Wedding Photography Vendor, we truly want you to have the best photos and Wedding Day possible.
    We can't wait to continue working with you as your family grows!
    Erica Married on 06/02/2018
    We had a rocky start with photography. We didn't feel comfortable with who we had originally selected and decided to re-select, actually nervous about our previous experience. We found the Orendorffs. When we met them, we felt super comfortable and felt that they were very nice people. Their work was very impressive and their dog (now dogs) was adorable. We decided that night we wanted to book them. They truly did and incredible job, went above and beyond, and we felt so comfortable. If you select the Orendorff's, you can guarantee your wedding day will be perfect. Thank you Tim and Jen!!!

Erica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you & Jon found your way to us. It was our pleasure to work with you on your special day.
  • Keila
    Keila Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding Photography

Tim and Jenn not only took absolutely amazing pictures but they also kept us organized and on schedule. I am very particular and like things perfect and I can definitely say they went above and beyond my expectations, I highly recommend them! They were with me from the start of my day to the end and worked so well with other vendors!
    Val Married on 04/14/2018
    Very personable and professional - so far so good!

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Val! We are looking forward to working with you all for Joan & Nathan's special day.
    Holly Married on 11/18/2017
    Tim and Jen captured all the best moments of our special day!!
    Samantha Married on 11/11/2017
    I wish I could say enough positive things about Tim and Jen. When other parts of the day seemed to fall apart, Tim and Jen made sure the day was absolutely perfect. They are so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable. They are down for anything and want to capture the essence of who you are as a couple. All of my guests kept talking about how awesome our photographers were and the pictures don't lie! I would recommend them to anyone!
    Madison Married on 10/07/2017
    I met with Jen and Tim for the first time in 2016 and immediately knew these two were going to be the perfect photographers for our wedding. They are as professional as they are personable. When my fiance and I did our engagement session, we were a little nervous- he's not a fan of photos, but Tim made both of us laugh and we had no need for nervousness by the end of the session. I did a bridal shoot with Tim and Jen at their new location, and they were so accommodating, especially since I was on a very tight schedule the days leading up to my wedding. The two of them know what they're doing and they are open to suggestions for poses and what pictures you want done. They are worth every penny and we will definitely be back for another shoot with them! You guys are the best!

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review for us. We had a great time working with you guys as well!
    Jacqueline Married on 09/30/2017
    So 5 stars is not enough to rate Jen and Tim. They are absolutely amazing in my book I give them a 1,000 stars. They made us feel comfortable from the first time we met them. Being an engaged couple is stressful but when you chose Orendorff Studios you dont have to worry about the pictures. They capture every moment and little detail. Just a quick tale to let you know how great they are is my 7yr old niece fell while getting ready the morning of the wedding. I mean the thought ran thru my head well this is a trip to the E.R. but she didnt need to go thankfully. But after that she had a slight shiner on her forehead Tim and Jen worked with her to get some great shots. Since she was upset and embarrassed about the mark on (her face and forehead) and didnt want her pictures taken. Also all brides hear all day about how beautiful they look and well lets just say I heard the same amount of times of how great our photographer's were. Still to this day after receiving all the pictures everyone tells me how great they were at our wedding. So if you are looking for a terrific, outstanding, and just absolute great team to work with on your special event choose Orendorff Studios. I know I will be choseing them for all my picture needs.

Orendorff Studios's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! It was our pleasure to capture all the moments from your special day. We are looking forward to working with you both again in the future.
    Melissa Married on 09/09/2017
    Real talk: Tim and Jen of Orendorff Studios are too awesome for words. They were with us from the start of the day (beating the bride to the salon, since she was struggling to find things like her car), through the end of the festivities, bearing unfortunate witness to multiple folks frantically coordinating an ID search-and-rescue party. These two put in a 15+ hour day and somehow managed to edit and provide an amazing “preview” shot the next morning that perfectly captured the vibe of the night. Their patience and – let’s face it – stamina – cannot be underestimated. Guests approached me later and commented on how Tim and Jen were somehow everywhere simultaneously, capturing all the details I’m sure that, as a bride, I missed.
    Perhaps even better than all this, Tim and Jen are simply amazing people. Every interaction we had with them – from an initial consultation to final prep discussion - showed how passionate and how genuine these two are, and it shows in their work. They are SO easy to work with, and somehow make all the “OK: hold it, hooold it” poses less awkward. If you are in the market for a photographer, Orendorff Studios is hands-down your best bet.