One Cut Productions Reviews

8 | Providence, RI

8 Reviews for One Cut Productions

Nellie · Married on 10/10/2015

Great wedding videographer to work with! Was very happy with the end result of our wedding video and the recap movie. It captured the moments and songs that pull at your heart strings. Kurt was very attentive to all our wedding needs!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Kurt was a pleasure to work with! He was able to produce a beautiful video of our wedding day without ever seeming imposing. I love the recap video & cannot wait for the full length DVDs! This is a wonderful way to hold memories of our special day! For someone who was on the fence about whether or not to have a videographer, I truly don't regret it one bit!

Sent on 09/19/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/05/2014

Thank you Kurt for making our day special. Our recap video was amazing. We wanted to have New York as our back drop you did the for us. The skyline, Central Park every part of it. Coming to New York to provide your services was above and beyond.
    We thank you for such a wonderful and amazing memories you have given us.
    Wendy & Peggy Santiago

Sent on 09/25/2014

Chad · Married on 06/07/2014

Kurt was a true professional. He was able to meet quickly and conveniently before and after the wedding to go over all the details. He was prompt with all communications. At the church he was respectful and discrete. His final product is a real keepsake! He was able to capture some awesome moments as folks prepared for the wedding. I highly recommend his services for your big day!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2012

One Cut Productions Kurt Bertozzi, videoed and took still pictures of our wedding on Block Island. All of the pictures were great and portrayed the beauty and fun of the day. The video was put together extremely well, a true reminder of our special day! One Cut Productions delivered everything promised and more. Not only that we received our pictures and video as promised. I would use them again for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Kurt was amazing and did what we asked and so much more. Thank you one cut!

Sent on 02/04/2014

DIANE · Married on 10/12/2013

This is written to state that One Cut Productions filmed two wonderful video's of both my nephews wedding events. I highly recommend that you hire One Cut Productions to film your special wedding day. The professionalism to both detail and sound captured these two wedding celebrations perfectly. One Cut Productions is highly ranked in our family and we now can treasure many memories in years to come.

~ Diane ~

Sent on 02/04/2014

The videographer was very professional, he was prepared with various equipment to capture the most initiate moments of our wedding. He was in tune to our specific requests and gave great feedback on how he could bring our ideas to life through. My husband and I were moved to tears when we viewed the final cut. His smooth shots and editing gave the video a very cinematic touch. We were very pleased with his services.

Sent on 02/05/2014