Nothing Bundt Cakes Reviews

44 Reviews for Nothing Bundt Cakes

• Paige

Paige andrus · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Best cake ever, YUM!!!!!

Can’t compliment these cakes enough. Always moist, delicious, and always full of flavor. I particularly love the lemon and white chocolate raspberry. Can’t get enough of these little pieces of heaven and my guests can’t either.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/15/2019

Love them! And so did everyone else

Everyone loved the bundt cakes. It was perfect, no problems ordering them or going to pick them up.

Sent on 11/16/2019

travis held · Married on 10/05/2019

The best cake!!

This cake is absolutely the best!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Bundtini Desserts

Such a delicious dessert! The bundtinis were a hit!! A great idea instead of cake. Great to work with! We were worried we would have a lot of leftovers but we’re surprised we didn’t!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Thea

Thea · Married on 09/14/2019

Great value for the quality

We are so happy we chose Nothing Bundt Cakes for our wedding. I keep hearing from everyone about how much they enjoyed the bundtinis, and it's a good thing we ordered extra! The team in Shorewood was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend booking them.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria Castro · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing desserts

We did cupcakes for our wedding and got so many compliments. Never disappointed ordering from Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • George

Natalie · Married on 06/14/2019

Great cakes!

My husband and I knew we wanted Nothing Bundt Cakes for our wedding. They’re absolutely delicious cakes, and they’re well-known. We worked with the Elmhurst store, as it was closest to our wedding venue.

The only hiccup with our order was instead of getting them delivered, my mother ended up picking them up. Their delivery window is from 10-2pm, and we needed them at 4pm. It simply wouldn’t have worked out. I also ordered half of what we needed, originally. When I called to ask for double the order, they were very efficient.

We ordered the bundtinis, which are individually packaged cakes. Everyone loved them! We asked for 8 dozen.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Yummy wedding dessert

We used Nothing Bundt Cakes in Elmhurst, IL for our wedding cake and desserts and we were not disappointed. We used a tiered cake for our cutting cake and also got lots of bundtinis in different flavors. It was easy to order the cake and they were very flexible in terms of picking up the cakes. Everyone loved our dessert!

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Best idea ever!

This was the best decision we made on our wedding day! The guests ate all the cakes and bundtinis and it was delicious! They had delivery service that was promised within the timeframe and they were very easy to order. Decorated the cakes exactly how I asked and they were very delicious!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 04/20/2019

Delicious!

I first had Nothing Bundt Cakes for my wedding shower, it was a surprise and once I had it, I knew I had to have them for my wedding cake! They have so many flavors, you can mix and match the little bunditnis and we did a 2 layer bundt cake for our cake cutting. EVERYTHING was gone. I had never been to a wedding where the entire dessert table was cleared. I would highly reccomend them!

• Sophia

Sophia · Married on 03/24/2019

Best wedding cake ever!

We already love Nothing Bundt Cakes and when we decided to use them as a vendor for the wedding cake we were super happy. Not only was this a great value but they delivered the cake and set it up for us. The cake was beautiful and everyone loved it. In fact, aside from a small bite from the cake cutting we hardly got to eat any of our own wedding cake because the guests demolished it so fast! The day after our wedding we went by and got our own bundlet.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

My husband & I LOVED NBC. Their cakes for our wedding were perfect. We had a 8” bundt to cut (& get a free 8” bundt for our 1 year anniversary!) My guests were in love with all the different flavors of bundtinis. Such great service for a reasonable price. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazingly Delicious

If you've never tried Nothing Bundt Cake, do yourself a favor a sample their cakes! They are the most amazing cakes! If you choose the drizzle frosting, it adds an elegant look to the full bundt cakes. I love that you can do the bunditis (Cupcake size) so you can have more flavors for your guest. The cakes are beautiful, but you can easily add your own decorations to the cake to customize it to match your theme. I added some of the same flowers that were on our arbor and in the bouquets, to tie it all together.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing desserts!

We decided to do Nothing Bundt Cakes for our desserts and it was such a great idea. They did set-up for us, and even set-up some of our own decorations. Everyone loved them. Working with them was a breeze, too. They contacted me every month to check-in and see if I needed anything. If only all of the vendors did that!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/12/2018

Who needs a huge cake?!

Nothing Bundt Bundttinis and a small stack of Bubdts for the bride and groom to cut was perfect! Nothing wasted and super affordable!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Kyle · Married on 09/22/2018

We chose bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes as our wedding dessert, and we couldn't be happier. The staff helped us visualize how much we'd need and assuaged our worries for transporting them ~5 hours and keeping them cool for a couple days until our wedding day. The flavors were amazing--vanilla, white chocolate raspberry, chocolate chocolate chip, and pumpkin spice--and there were only a couple left at the end of the night.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

We weren't looking for a traditional cake for our wedding and we weren't doing a cake cutting. We decided to do the buntennis from Nothing Bundt Cakes because they are one of our favorite desserts. All our guests loved them! We choose multiple flavors and had an option for everyone. They offered a larger 8" cake for cutting if that is something you are into. They also had rental options for stacking the cupcakes. We just used wooden crates but they have some very nice stands available. The Orland location was great as they reached out to me to confirm details. They also were very flexible stating that if when I put in my order I was guessing how many guests would be attending but that I could change the number of cupcakes up to the week of the wedding if that number changed. They were super easy to work with and delivered exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • QueSeraSera

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Everyone is still talking about the bundtinis we had at our wedding! The Darien location was AMAZING to work with. They took our order over the phone and honored a coupon AND gave us a discount on top of that (that I didn't even ask for). We ordered 24 dozen of 3 flavors of bundtinis (vanilla, chocolate, red velvet) and an 8-inch cake for us to cut (with the pretty drizzle frosting!). I remember looking at the far corner during our reception and asking why everyone was crowded over there. Turns out that's where the bundtinis were! It's the one thing everyone commented on! We only had about 2 dozen bundtinis left over at the end of the night! 10/10 would order again!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Nothing bundt cakes made my wedding cakes and they were amazing! Everyone at the shop was very friendly and made sure that we were getting the best option for our wedding. We went with 2 of their tiered bundt cakes in our favorite flavors with 2 dozen bundtinis to feed 60 people and had more than enough! I knew that I had nothing to worry about when it came to the taste and quality of my cakes!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 10/07/2017

Most delicious cake for our wedding cake. The chocolate chip, is to die for. With our small intimate wedding, I knew nothing Bundt cakes was perfect. Who am I kidding, even if we did a big wedding I still would have ordered from here. I placed my order online. Very easy!! I ordered a 8" with a flower in box and 3 bundtlets. Had no issue with my order being delivered to reception. If your looking for something delicious and unique in looks. This is your place to order from.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rhiana · Married on 08/04/2017

Amazing!!! Great timing!!! Great quality! Owner very helpful!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Christina · Married on 12/10/2016

The bundt cakes were delicious, and all guests loved them. The pricing was fair (we had small bundtlets delivered to each of our tables at the wedding reception), and the variety of flavors was a favorite. The location was helpful in letting us have a cake tasting, and were with us in delivering the bundts and setting up before the wedding reception.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Using Nothing Bundt Cakes was one of the easiest decisions for our wedding day. Julie was extremely helpful and thorough throughout the entire process. Our NBC cake display was beautiful and I highly recommend using NBC!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Cheryl · Married on 08/08/2016

I have to say this place is hands down the best!!! Never have my fiancé and I had a bad experience here. The cake for our Baby Shower event came out exactly what I envision. The owner was very helpful from the start. She is very creative and has so many great ideas. Oh and the cake tastes ssooOoo good! You definitely won't be disappointed and your not gonna want to eat your cake lol. Yea it might be a little on the expensive side but it's all worth it at the end. You will have endless smiles on your face and everyone will love your cake.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Arseny · Married on 08/07/2016

How many business can you think of to be willing to open shop on a Sunday (when they're closed), bake the cakes, decorate them, pack them, and bring them to the venue?
    How many businesses are offering as straightforward and easy process for ordering, requesting things to be done?
    very few.
    Luckily, this location was one of those business. Thank you!

Sent on 02/02/2017