Vanille Patisserie

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Based in the heart of Chicago, Illinois, Vanille Patisserie is an accomplished bakery for weddings and birthdays. Specializing in French-inspired artisans, these baking experts can craft a delicious dessert that excites your taste buds. Between rainbow cakes and confetti cookies, you can have a joyous event one sprinkle at a time.

Vanille Patisserie offers sweet treats for every joyous occasion, from graduations to baptisms. If you desire a dessert for your next chapter, their seasoned chefs will be delighted to provide a list of sweet and savory delights. These include macarons, croissants, cookies, and handcrafted chocolates. Their wedding cake selection may be customized and designed to match your theme and vision. You and your nearest and dearest may also enjoy a private tasting to pick your desired frosting and flavor.

• Woman-owned

$8

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Anne L. Married on 11/19/2022

Wedding 11/19/2022

Our cake was beautiful and delicious on our wedding day! It is exactly what we wanted and our guests loved it!

Vanille Patisserie's reply:

Anne, thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you chose us to be a part of your special day and are happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the cake.
    Heather K. Married on 10/28/2022

Stress free

The entire process was so much fun and very easy :)

Vanille Patisserie's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for the review!
    We are so glad we could make it a smooth process for you!
  • Jinny
    Jinny C. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious and elegant wedding cakes

Vanille Patisserie made the best wedding cake for us, and I feel so lucky to have found them! We planned our Chicago wedding from Florida, and during a Chicago visit a month before the date, happened to walk by the bakery. My mom and I met Sophie, who set up a cake tasting to-go for us before we left town the next day. Once we tasted the flavors, we immediately decided to go with Vanille, despite already having submitted an order at a different bakery. The hardest decision was choosing our cake flavors! We highly recommend the chocolate cake with earl grey mousseline and orange marmalade- it was a hit with our guests. These cakes are wonderfully flavorful, less sweet than typical cakes, and very elegant in presentation. The cake design process was also very easy and clear; Nicole helped us customize the cake exactly how we wanted it (and we dropped off fresh flowers the day before). Thank you so much for the Vanille team for making our day special.

Vanille Patisserie's reply:

Jinny, thank you so much for the review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the cake and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • illustration stars

Team

Sophie Evanoff
Sophie Evanoff
Owner

When I was in high school, my dream was to own a cookie company. With every class that I took in college, I had a new profession in mind, but pastry was still calling my name. I moved to Chicago in 2009 to attend the French Pastry School. After several jobs in the industry, I still had the desire to own my own business. 10 years ago, I acquired Vanille. I didn’t realize a retail bakery was in my destiny, but as I always say, everything happens for a reason!

2108 N. Clark st. Chicago, IL, 60614
Location of (Vanille Patisserie)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding