Alliance Bakery

Chicago, IL View map

Alliance Bakery offers wedding cakes for your special day! Our designers offer you over 20 years of combined experience and will help you design the custom cake of your dreams. From modern to traditional, we can customize any style and offer tasting consultations. We invite you to visit our website for more details or to schedule a wedding cake tasting!

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Tastings - Private

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 06/18/2022

Delicious Dessert, Exceptional Service

Stacy and Alliance Bakery were such an incredible part of our wedding day - if you're looking for dessert for any occasion, they should be your first stop.

Not only was our wedding cake beautiful and delicious, Stacy helped me through an eleventh hour panic, reducing the size of my cake and supplementing with a variety of additional desserts, helping me to avoid surprise catering fees as well as accommodate a variety of guest allergies (gluten free, dairy free, etc.).

She and the bakery were exceptional to work with, and provided truly wonderful desserts for our wedding - we cannot recommend them enough. For your elaborately designed cakes to your everyday desserts, Alliance has your covered with customer service that cannot be beat.
    Victoria G. Married on 04/22/2022

No regrets whatsoever!

My husband and I did a few cake tastings at different bakeries. Alliance was the first bakery we tried and we both loved it. Our favorite combination was hazelnut cake with mocha buttercream. It tasted like coffee, wasn't too sweet and the texture was light fluffy. We did the other other tastings, and they were not as good. Either lacking in flavor or felt as if it was old and stale. Nothing else we tried compared to Alliance, they set the bar really high. Communication was fast and they were easy to work with. I originally ordered a three tier cake with the top tier 4" wide. Looking at my custom cake topper after the fact, which was 5" wide, I realized I made a mistake and needed a bigger cake. I had my heart set on using my topper and asked if I could change the size of my cake. It wasn't a problem, they were able to accommodate me without any issues. On the day of, everything went perfect. It arrived on time, looked fantastic and tasted great. All of my guests thought it was delicious. I had a small wedding and ended up a bigger cake than I needed to accommodate my guests (because of my topper). But honestly, I'm glad I had leftover cake to take home with me. My husband and I were eating cake for a few days after the wedding and it still tasted good I was a bit sad when we finally ran out! 100% recommend. I will be ordering a small cake from them for our anniversary!
  • Nadia
    Nadia A. Married on 07/31/2021

Fabulously delicious!

We used Alliance Bakery for our wedding and can’t recommend them enough! We worked with Celina at our tasting to not only to sample the flavors but also create the design and size of our cake for 150 people, which turned out beautifully and so delicious (we went with 3 layers of chocolate, vanilla and chocolate iced with buttercream in each of our 3 tiers). She tied the look of the cake to our wedding decor so well!

Then, Peter helped us coordinate the day-of delivery and also worked with our florist to top the cake. 10/10 would eat here again and recommend them for big events! :)

- Nadia & Jordan

19 photos · 10/18/2015
  • Mike & Kathleen
    26 photos · 05/24/2014

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hotel Weddings

We work with Alliance Bakery for almost all of our weddings as well as many other baked good needs throughout the hotel. In addition to amazing wedding cakes they make great custom cookies, cupcakes, etc. Alliance is a great partner!

1736 W. Division Chicago, 60622
Location of (Alliance Bakery)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding