Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

32 Reviews for Nikolay Gavlishin

Instrumental-Solo (8)
Guitar (8)
Ceremony (8)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Learn New Songs (1)
28 Nikolay Gavlishin Reviews

We are so thankful we found Nikolay to play for our wedding which was in August, 2017. His repertoire is perfect for most weddings and was able to learn a new song for our recessional 2 weeks before our wedding. He showed up on time, played the set and we got many compliments about the music. Thank you Nikolay for helping us have a perfect day.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Guitar

Nikolay was wonderful to work with from the first message all the way to the wedding ceremony. He was extremely attentive and responsive in his communication, and he did a beautiful job arranging a specific song for me to walk down the aisle to. It made that incredibly special and emotional moment all the more memorable. I can't say enough positive things about his professionalism, value, and quality of performance. So, so highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay was an excellent addition to our wedding day. He played 20 minutes of pre-ceremony music (including a song that he learned specifically for my wife and I), followed by 2 processional songs and 1 recessional song.

Our guests had nothing but great things to say about Nikolay and my wife and I couldn't be more pleased with the overall quality of service that he provided us. He responded to all of my emails and answered all of my questions the same day that I asked them. He showed up on time, ready to play (even in less than optimal weather conditions).

As far as value goes, you'd be hard pressed to find a better guitarist for your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Vin, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We enjoyed having Nikolay play during our ceremony. Excellent addition, so happy we booked!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay was pretty easy to work with. He would always respond in a timely manner, during my planning process, which was so helpful. On the day of our wedding, I couldn't be down to hear most of what he played :( But what I did hear was excellent; on key and perfect timing. Our guests said that having him play for our ceremony was a nice touch. So it was definitely worth it. Thanks Nikolay!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Nikolay was amazing!! He played the ceremony and cocktail music! He was so easy to work with and we got so many compliments from our guests!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay was amazing. He is very talented and even went above and beyond to learn a piano song on guitar that was to honor my late brother. I am so thankful we found him and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Nikolay for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

I moved my venue 3 days before the wedding and Nikolay was so flexible and accommodating. He was such a pleasure to work with. He is such a gifted musician. My only regret is not videotaping the wedding so I could listen over and over again!

Profile Picture MARY, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My wedding is a month away, but I have booked Nikolay to play during my ceremony. He has been so professional, quick to respond and such a pleasure to work with. I am so excited to have him play at my wedding! Thank you Nikolay! I will update my response after the wedding too, but everything has been amazing.

Profile Picture User4973253, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Nikolay is so kind and responsive. Hiring him to play for the processional and recessional at our ceremony was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding. My guests loved it!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

Nikolay was amazing I could listen to his music for hours
He was so professional talented and most of all attentive to our requests, we couldn't ask for a better musician
Working with him was very pleasant, he blow our expectations. He mad our special day unforgettable. ??
We can't thank him enough.

Profile Picture Ikram, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We enthusiastically recommend Nikolay as a wedding musician. We hired him for both the ceremony and the reception dinner. He was great to work with, very professional, and responded quickly whenever we needed to communicate. He has an extensive repertoire of music, and he also arranged a piece we liked by special request, the performance of which was one of the highlights of the ceremony. He showed up in a timely manner (even though he had to travel), and he gamely continued his music even as he was getting eaten alive by mosquitos at our outdoor wedding. He played some wonderful Spanish and Renaissance guitar music for the dinner. We highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User7492736, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay was absolutely incredible! He was so professional and made our ceremony so unique and special to us! We received so many compliments from our guests!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I got married on April 30th and used Nikolay for both our ceremony and cocktail hour music. We couldn't have been happier with the service, from start to finish. Nikolay was always available for my endless questions as the wedding approached, answering everything promptly and professionally. He went above and beyond his job researching and finding a battery powered amp to use when we found out our ceremony site, located in a Historic district, did not have power available. He played exactly what we wanted to hear, and did it beautifully. My husband plays the guitar, so it was a really lovely touch to add to the day. I would absolutely recommend Nikolay!

Profile Picture Carlee, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Nikolay is a world-class musician and was easy and wonderful to work with. He was very flexible prior to the wedding and took the time to learn specific tunes that were not a part of his song list and nailed them for the ceremony. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6479057, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Learn New Songs

Nikolay was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and accommodating. We didn't have a rehearsal, so we were a tad bit nervous how the pacing of the music and the ceremony would blend. Little did we know, there was no reason to be worried. Everything turned out absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture User4523519, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony

Nikolay was professional, punctual, and played beautiful classical music for our intimate wedding ceremony and dinner. He is very accommodating and flexible, quick to respond to email, and is very talented musically.

Thank you so much for your beautiful music, Nikolay!

Profile Picture User5477828, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay was an absolute dream come true! He was easy to get a hold of, quick to respond to emails, very easy going and very flexible, he he such a large selection of music, traditional and non-traditional, that gave my ceremony such a unique feel. I only heard the music briefly, being the bride and all, but what I did hear was peaceful, beautiful, moving, and melodic, my family and friends were thrilled with his kindness and his incredible talent, and I will find a way to use him again in the future! So so happy we found him!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough about Nikolay's performance at my daughter's wedding. It was so beautiful! He arranged a piece that my daughter and her fiance requested and even met with the soloist before the wedding to make sure they perfected it. It was the only time during the ceremony I actually cried! I would highly recommend Nikolay for your event. He is talented and professional. In addition to the wedding ceremony, we had Nikolay play during the cocktail hour, which was just lovely.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay was the perfect choice for a Memorial Service. This reception was held outdoors. The choice of music, the sensitivity to volume, Nikolay's dignified presence-- all good. Nikolay's communications leading up to the event were prompt and thorough. The contract process was easy, the cost reasonable. All around excellent.

Profile Picture User5374192, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay did a great job playing at our wedding and just added such a nice touch to our ceremony with his classical guitar. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay was so great to work with. I was scattered and sometimes forgetful in communicating with him leading up to the wedding, but he was flexible and kind in response. I got my song selections to him rather late, but he had no trouble being ready for the wedding. His music added the perfect touch to my ceremony. I will forever hold on to the memory of the moment right before actually walking down the aisle, and his music set the tone for exactly how I felt at that moment and will remain a significant part of that memory.

Profile Picture Bryn, 5/30/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Bryn, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nickoli is an amazing musician who provided enchanting music for our rehearsal dinner.
I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User5135811, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nikolay is incredibly talented. We were so impressed by his skill. Everyone was so touched by his music choices.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews