17 Woodsview Drive, Garnet Valley, PA 19060 · Phone number
Most Popular Price $400
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The Reynolds Duo

The Reynolds Duo is an instrumental wedding music team located in Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, also serving the Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas. Elicia and Stephen Reynolds have over 20 years of combined musical experience. They are passionate about their work, and love creating unique music to suit the theme of couples' wedding or special event.

The Reynolds Duo can play either electric or acoustic violins at your event, which can be accompanied by backing tracks of music played on a sound system. Their music is a great choice for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, or even your rehearsal dinner. With a great selection of music options--such as movie soundtracks, classical music, and pop songs--you are sure to get a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will entertain your big day. The services they offer include:

• Instrumentals

5 Reviews for The Reynolds Duo

• Leah

Leah · Married on 10/20/2018

An awesome addition!

My husband and I had no intentions of having live music at our wedding, but just a few months beforehand we started discussing the possibility. Friends of ours suggested the Reynolds duo...and we are SO happy they did! These two are so very talented and easy to work with (to the point that I asked if we could switch my entrance song two days beforehand and their response was “no problem!”) They played all of the music for our ceremony and it was all...just...perfect. We both said to each other that hiring them was one of our best wedding planning decisions!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Sherri

Sherri Dubois · Married on 12/30/2016

Beautiful, Professional, & Affordable

They performed at our 25th Anniversary celebration. Their music set the exact tone I wanted for our event. I went into our first meeting not really knowing what I wanted, but they made the process of choosing songs very easy. I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable rates. I was so pleased that I recently recommended them to a friend for his wedding. They performed there as well and did an amazing job. I will definitely hire them again when we have a special event.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Rodgers · Married on 04/12/2014

Wonderful!

We were blown away and 100% ecstatic with their performance!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Award

The Reynolds Duo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System