Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

$700 Most Popular Price

Toria Daisy is a wedding singer in the Greater Philadelphia area. She is the perfect fit for your ceremony, cocktail hour and/or dinner music and can provide all our your sound equipment needs! She can play your favorite songs on acoustic guitar, piano, and ukelele. Toria performs a wide array of wedding music from artists such as Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat, Dan + Shay, Bruno Mars, Lifehouse, Pharrell Williams, and Sara Bareillis to name a few. She has been performing for over 10 years and will add a special touch to your wedding day that you and your guests will love!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$450

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Music During Breaks
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Piano
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Vocals

1 User photo

Jake G. Married on 10/10/2020

What a Joy!

Toria was the perfect acoustic guitar and voice partner for our wedding! Musically, she was amazing! In terms of her disposition with the wedding reception - she was appropriate, read the audience well and kept things going, even beyond when we our plan was to shift to the DJ. If you are able to book your event with Toria, we wholeheartedly recommend you do so!
    Good luck!!!
    Jake & Kelly

Deals

Toria Daisy 1
Discount

we support our troops!

Team

Owner

My name is Toria, and I am a singer-songwriter based in the Philadelphia area! I want to help make your wedding day as smooth as possible and provide entertainment your guests will love. Recently being married myself, I understand how stressful the planning process can be! I personally love weddings, from the beautiful flowers to the sweet moments, I want to walk with you every step of the way.

Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19019
(484) 808-2011
Location of (Toria Daisy)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding