Nidel Dresses Reviews

5 | Arabi, LA

5 Reviews for Nidel Dresses

Maheswaran P. · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent and on time

Really Nice and professional vendor.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2018

Although my dress wasnt exactly as i had hoped it would be, its still beautiful and done in a timely manner. They were fast responding and so very polite and respectful. i definitely give them a great rating and eould reccomend them to anyone! Thank you for your time as nd effort in making my dress.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

It was a great experience and they're dresses are made with wonderful quality.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Poonam · Married on 04/10/2018

From beginning to end the ladies at Nidel promptly answered all my questions, helped with the measurements and took care of all the little details I didn't even think of. They made sure I was happy and satisfied with my order. The final result, I had a lavish high quality dress which did not disappoint . Thank you ladies, appreciated all your help and the personal touch of a handwritten note when my dress arrived was a sweet touch. They are a caring & professional team that take pride in their work I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amee · Married on 07/04/2018

I was tired of shopping around and not finding what I wanted so I took a leap of faith with Nidel Dresses and they did not disappoint! From start to finish it was the easiest and most enjoyable experience! They worked with me efficiently and I got so many compliments on my wedding gown. Thanks for making my dream dress come true!

Sent on 04/01/2018