Bliss Boutique and Bridal

Slidell, LA View map Visit website

Bliss Boutique & Bridal is a locally owned family business in Slidell. We are the only official retailer for Maggie Sottero in the Slidell area. We have many beautiful dresses in prices starting at $99.00.

We take pride in our amazing bridal experience and have so much fun with our brides we become family. There is no limit on dresses for you to try on, we want you to find the perfect dress for you!! Like we say, "dont settle for a dress when you can have THE dress".

We have a finance plan for every situation for our bride. We go out of our way to help you find THE dress and make it happen.

We also carry bridesmaid dresses through Jasmine Bridal. We have a budget line that averages between $150 and $180 and they are beautiful with many styles for every body type. We offer each bridesmaid dress !0% off their dress if the bride buys her bridal gown from us.

We also offer tuxedo's. We have many colors and styles for every bridal party. They start at $99.00, which includes the tie, vest, pants, shirt and jacket with many different color variations

• Woman-owned
    Kenya Married on 02/14/2021

Took all of the stress away

Robin was very helpful and went beyond to assist me with the selection of my perfect gown within my budget. I didn’t have to settle for a gown and Ms. Dianne, performed alterations on my gown to make it fit like a glove. Never was I pressured into a purchase nor put off with inquiries. I’d definitely recommend this boutique!

address Slidell, LA, 70458
Location of (Bliss Boutique and Bridal)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding